Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Fay.

SAG/NON MALE 30'S FOR FEATURED ROLE SNIPER VIC *PLS READ CAREFULLY*
LOOKING FOR A MALE WHO CAN PORTRAY 30'S, ALL ETHNICITIES TO BE A SNIPER VICTIM. MUST BE COMFORTABLE IN EXTENSIVE MAKEUP ON CHEST, WITH A RIVER OF BLOOD BENEATH HIM SPLAYED OUT ON THE STREET.

AG CAUCASIAN MALE EDDIE CAHILL PHOTO DOUBLE
SAG CAUCASIAN MALE WHO CAN PHOTO DOUBLE FOR EDDIE CAHILL. LIGHT SKINNED CAUCASIAN, BROWN SHORT HAIR (LITTLE SALT) BETWEEN 6'1 AND 6'3 SLIM BUILD PLEASE SPECIFY CORRECT SIZES.

SAG GARY SINISE PHOTO DOUBLE
LOOKING FOR A SAG CAUCASIAN MALE BETWEEN 25 AND 55 WHO CAN PHOTO DOUBLE FOR GARY SINISE. MUST BE BETWEEN 5'8 AND 5'10 SLIM BUILD, BROWN SHORT HAIR PLEASE SPECIFY CORRECT SIZES.

SAG 30'S UPSCALE BUSINESS WOMAN FLEX

SAG/NON 20'S FEMALE NYU TYPE
SAG/NON NYU TYPE, CUTE GIRL WHO CAN PORTRAY 20'S COLLEGE STUDENT.

SAG MALE CAB DRIVER WITH CAB 40'S
SAG MALE WHO CAN PORTRAY 40'S WITH A CAB.

AFTRA - SUIT JACKET SIZE 40,

SAG EMT WITH UNI FLEX

SAG UPSCALE DETECTIVE/ CRIM SCENE INVESTIGATORS/ UNDERCOVERS FLEX

Source: castingnetworks

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/csi-ny-extra-castings.html#ixzz0zXyXOx5Z

Last edited:
Factoring in the Sept. 24 season premiere’s time jump, it is now well over a year since Flack lost Detective Angell, so you can count on his angsty days being behind him. “As a result of playing all that [last season], I personally felt that the character started to feel a little alienated,” says Eddie Cahill, “so I am longing to get back into the groove.” Flack however is not immediately pegged for a new love interest; instead, EP Pam Veasey tells me that Hawkes is due for a hook-up.
...wait, whut?

......someone is doing chronological math?? In NY? :p (or is that just the writer of teh snippet :lol:)

Hope Eddie gets some stuff that lets him get back into said groove; I also hope he didn't overly dislike the stuff he was written last season, though I get what he saying.

Anyways. Funny there's always an immediate question on whether a character will get a love interest... :lol::p (Besides, why would he get a new one when there's an old one never realized just hanging around being a rock with nuffin better to do...? :p)

Hello, been lurking, thought I'd post.

I find it so funny that it seems to be a rotating schedule on who gets a love interest. As if it happens that coworkers sit in a circle and decide who's gonna go on dates. Can you imagine that? "Well, there's the cute chick working at the grocery store that I think I'll go out with." "You can't, Bob." "And why not, Billy?" "'Cause I'm dating someone this year. Sorry." "Dammit! I never get to date anyone!" "Tough luck."

Okay, so not my best illustration, but I think you get the point.

On another note, 7.08 looks interesting. Scared to death. That's a new one XD

^^LOL, yeah, I hope Adam doesn't meet a hot chick. He'll be like, 'Hey Hawkes, I met this girl--' and Hawkes will cut him off like, 'Don't even think about it, Adam, it's my turn!' :lol:

I'm curious about why they need photo doubles - I'm not familiar with how this stuff works in ~the business~. :lol:

Loved the "brown short hair (little salt)" bit, though. :adore:

ETA: Oh! I forgot to mention that Chief Carver (Mac's ~nemesis~ ;)) from 7.07 is in 7.08 as well.

PHOTO DOUBLE FOR GARY SINISE
Are you ready for this Lisa?:lol:

heh, bring it on :D

Elwood (i think) said:
Anyways. Funny there's always an immediate question on whether a character will get a love interest... :lol::p (Besides, why would he get a new one when there's an old one never realized just hanging around being a rock with nuffin better to do...? :p)

I find it so funny that it seems to be a rotating schedule on who gets a love interest. As if it happens that coworkers sit in a circle and decide who's gonna go on dates. Can you imagine that? "Well, there's the cute chick working at the grocery store that I think I'll go out with." "You can't, Bob." "And why not, Billy?" "'Cause I'm dating someone this year. Sorry." "Dammit! I never get to date anyone!" "Tough luck."

^^LOL, yeah, I hope Adam doesn't meet a hot chick. He'll be like, 'Hey Hawkes, I met this girl--' and Hawkes will cut him off like, 'Don't even think about it, Adam, it's my turn!' :lol:

yep, it is pretty silly, poor boys, they can't get their end away until someone tells them it's ok ;)

I'm curious about why they need photo doubles - I'm not familiar with how this stuff works in ~the business~. :lol:

i'm not either but i always thought it was for stuff like action shoots and so forth, y'know, when the poor delicate actor is too, well, delicate for that kinda stuff...

Oh! I forgot to mention that Chief Carver (Mac's ~nemesis~ ;)) from 7.07 is in 7.08 as well.

ooh goodie :D

Episode 8 sounds really interesting!Scared To Death is going to be great!!
And finally Hawkes gets what he deserves after all those years on the show-a girlfriend!!

Soon it is so far.

x2_2b01c22.jpg

Actually, NY did somewhat the same in 'Some Buried Bones' where the victim appeared initially as "scared to death."

although wasn't the guy drinking absinthe in that one? lucky boy :D

I can't remember. :lol: Looks like I need to re-watch season 3!

Actually, NY did somewhat the same in 'Some Buried Bones' where the victim appeared initially as "scared to death."
I also had the vague recollection of something, thought maybe I'd mistaken which show it was from :lol:

Criminal Minds has an episode called 'Scared To Death.' I just remembered it last night when I switched to A&E and it was on.

Last edited:
Interesting casting! I made the mistake of thinking it was John Lithgow at first. :lol:

Exclusive: 'CSI: NY' books John Larroquette for arc

k9e1aw.jpg

Mac Taylor, meet the new thorn in your side: John Larroquette.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the multiple Emmy-winning actor—who has carved out quite the second career for himself as a dramatic thesp (see: The Practice, Law & Order: SVU, Boston Legal)—is headed to CSI: NY for a multi-episode arc.

The former Night Court horndog will play Deputy Chief of Manhattan Borough Detectives Ted Carver. Hard-nosed and savvy, Carver rose through the ranks and carefully navigated the political waters of the NYPD to obtain the rank of Deputy Chief. Look for him to butt heads with Mac when it appears the Big Apple is being terrorized by a sniper.

Larroquette is slated to first appear in the Nov. 5 episode.

Last edited:
Interesting casting! I made the mistake of thinking it was John Lithgow at first. :lol:

Exclusive: 'CSI: NY' books John Larroquette for arc

k9e1aw.jpg

Mac Taylor, meet the new thorn in your side: John Larroquette.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the multiple Emmy-winning actor—who has carved out quite the second career for himself as a dramatic thesp (see: The Practice, Law & Order: SVU, Boston Legal)—is headed to CSI: NY for a multi-episode arc.

The former Night Court horndog will play Deputy Chief of Manhattan Borough Detectives Ted Carver. Hard-nosed and savvy, Carver rose through the ranks and carefully navigated the political waters of the NYPD to obtain the rank of Deputy Chief. Look for him to butt heads with Mac when it appears the Big Apple is being terrorized by a sniper.

Larroquette is slated to first appear in the Nov. 5 episode.

Either John would've been good! :lol: I'm loving the casting they're doing so far this season. I'm now excited about the story line that seemed like it would be the "same old, same old" at first glance. Gary and John facing off should be a lot of fun to watch!!! :thumbsup: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back