**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

From TV Guide:

I think it would be fun if Tara came back for an episode seeking revenge on Ryan. Or else have Ryan interact with her from jail on a case.

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Natalia's little storyline sounds interesting!!!I would also like to see Tara back somehow.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

YES!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou, this is what I wanted to see come from 'See No Evil'. Awesome. :p

Eeh,um, no Tara for me though. Ryan will have his hands full with the return of Erika Sikopath.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Agreed,both to Natalia's special bond to the witness and no to Tara and the revenge thing,dealing with Erica will be more than enough.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The two "perps" are gonna be Memmo and maybe possibly Enright or Saris. The person who kills Jesse according to Adam is "someone they've been after for a while", so I'm guessing that'll be the returning second perp and will most likely be either Enright or Saris.

I agree with this being a nice story for Natalia and I also agree that I do NOT EVER want to see Tara return in any capcity. I wouldn't consider her a "perp" though. I'd consider her a misguided individual who made some ill choices. I am hoping that Ryan's interaction with Erica will be brief unless she's changed and is trying to make amends or something. I wouldn't mind if she was being threatened by someone and came to him asking for help and then he tries to help, but in the end is unable to save her and that causes him some angst.

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks Theresa for the information!!

Sikopath:guffaw::lol::guffaw::lol:. I hope this Erica thing is a one shot deal; not romance, just one and done. I know Ryan is grown a lot since his ill fated, whatever they had but after The Dumbing Down of Ryan Wolfe in S8, I can see these "writers" (and I use the term loosely) having him go ga ga over her and having her leading him by the nose. I am on the fence about her dying; I am not crazy about bringing characters back just to kill them off, but it would give Ryan a dramatic moment or two.

A chance of a good positive story for Natalia!!:thumbsup: One character down, two to good for good quality storylines.

No thank you to Tara for me as well:rolleyes: In addition to GNRF, Tara would just represent one more recycled character and story.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Hey, Erica is back... At least that's SOME continuity for dear Ryan. Maybe he'll remember that he's OCD now, too!

8. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Thanks for the spoiler! I'm glad that Natalia gets a nice storyline. :thumbsup: A storyline for Natalia is way overdue, IMO. I don't care whether or not we see Tara again (she wasn't so bad IMO, but no one measures up to Alexx of course...), but I don't think she would want revenge on Ryan. As GregNickRyanfan said, she is just a person who made some bad decisions, that caused her to go to jail. I don't think getting revenge is on her "to-do list".

9. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Calleigh ans Eric spoilers :D

Question: Any word on Calleigh and Eric’s romance on CSI: Miami? —Lila
    Ausiello:
    A few words, actually. “They will spend some time assessing their relationship,” reveals exec producer Marc Dube. “It could go either way…but Delko’s return is about getting back to being a CSI. He missed it.” Adds fellow EP Barry O’Brien: “You may see that relationship evolve in a way that surprises even us, the writers. We’re kind of letting it grow right now on its own.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/18/ask-ausiello-spoilers-true-blood-greys-anatomy-bones/

10. Court

Court Prime Suspect

An actual, honest-to-God storyline for Natalia? After all this time? It almost feels like Christmas. :thumbsup:

11. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Thanks, Mayra and Theresa, for the spoilers!:)

The two operative words that jumped out at me from the Ausiello Files spoiler were "Marc Dube." Isn't Dube pretty much notorious for his overblown spoilers? :shifty: They're almost always really ambiguous and/or misleading. Saying that Calleigh & Eric's romance could "go either way" doesn't really say diddly-squat, does it?:rolleyes: And that comment about the couple "assessing their relationship" ... uh ... where have we heard that before? [​IMG] (Last season's spoilers, anyone?) Don't the show-runners realize that they're not going to please anyone by playing yo-yo with Cal and Eric's relationship? The Hiphugger-fans will be upset b/c their favorite couple's romance will be in question yet again, and the anti-E/C-shippers will be annoyed because of the continued focus on angst and drama for the couple. Why can't the writers just let the couple settle down, be happy and become a secondary backstory to the main criminal investigation storylines? Anyway, I'm not going to lose too much sleep over this spoiler, or lack thereof. Dube has toyed with fans in the past by providing over-exaggerated sneak-previews that turn out to be nothing major at all. I suspect that this is how this latest E/C spoiler will pan out.
    -----------------------------------
    As for the TV Guide spoiler, I'm glad that Natalia is finally going to get a meaty storyline. It's long-overdue, IMO. :thumbsup: I thought that the writers never fully realized the potential of her hearing loss story arc during Season 8, so I'm happy that they're going to explore it some more in Season 9.

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I still would like to see closure for the Tara character. We were left hanging regarding what led up to her behavior, and I enjoyed the interaction she had with Ryan. Also, how many types of relationships are there? Either you are in an exclusive relationship or just friends. How could it evolve into something even the writers are surprised with? That sounds ridiculous!

13. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Spoiler: I need some CSI: Miami scoop, pronto! — Brett
    ADAM: The team will investigate a kidnapping early in Season 9 with the help of a witness. The bad news: He's blind. Look for him and Natalia, who is hearing impaired, to form a special bond. Also: Two perps from the show's past will turn up again — one in prison, and one back on the streets.

Based on the above spoiler info it says 2 perps from the past will return, 1 in prison and 1 back on the streets. - - Well, the one back on the streets is definitly Memmo Fierro, since we already know from the spoiler that he escapes from prison and comes back for revenge and to find his girlfriend's daughter.

So, the other per will be the one in prison. The only perps from the past that I can think of that are in prison are Stetler and Tara, unless Julia went from the Mental Facility to prison. I don't recall Ron Saris going to prison, but I could be mistaken on that.

Anyone have any thoughts on who else the perp in prison could be?

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Those two are the recent past,but there are perps all the way back to season one.Some of them aren't as memorable as others. There's Walter Resden from season 4(Skeletons) that could be a consideration.

15. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

^^ I forgot about Walter Resden! Maybe he'll come back. I didn't mind his storyline, but I highly doubt that he'll come back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.