Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Folks CM's own Thomas Gibson is listed as one of EW's Sharp- Dressed Men. That Link is the pic they are using.

With this caption below.

THOMAS GIBSON as Aaron Hotchner on Criminal Minds
    ''Hotch'' may be so tightly wound that his tie seems more like an appendage than an article of clothing, but what's so wrong about a man with nothing out of place?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

First, nice picture of Hotch. I would love to see Hotch in jean one of this day beside the Alaska episode.

Second, I read over at IMdB and someone said, Chris Bernero won't work with Mandy (Gideon) again. I didn't know that. I guess Chris is mad at him because Mandy trash the show and the fans.

3. CCA

CCA Police Officer

...so true. I love a sharp dressed man haha, thanks for posting that Destiny. The first thing that came into my mind was a video someone had did using ZZ Top's song Sharp Dressed Man. I'm tempted to post it but its easy to find haha I too would like to see more episodes him not wearing a suit...or....nothing at all (cough) anyways

So another question (crackles nuckles) since I have not seen Season 5 offically, yet that has not stopped me from spoiling myself. I curse youtube and love it. So when Hotch steps down from Unit Chief for a few episodes, is he pretty much reinstated the title when he gets back or is he still not in charge? From the looks of it from the clips I've caught, he looks like he is back in charge...or the team is so use to him calling the shots that they just automatically listen to him without even realizing it? Sorry silly questions I've been asking that could be answered if I just waited, I just can't help myself. :cool:

4. Destiny

Not silly in anyway. After everything (trying not say so I won't spoil it) he is reinstated as unit chief. As to Morgan he realized when asked to step in just what Hotch did for the team after they ended a case and went home (ie paper work, etc), and lets Hotch know that if he needs him to help he will.

Hopefully this told you what you needed to know without telling you too much about what is going to happen. :)

5. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i have really just started to watch this show this summer and think the show is great.

6. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Thank you! I tried looking it up couldn't find it :lol: so i was like okay i have to ask. I was hoping there was some kind of scene placing Hotch as their fearless leader again!

P.S. I thought of another wish list. I'd like to see Coby Bell make an apperance, there is only a handful of Third Watch castmembers who haven't shown up and he's one. So (crosses fingers)

Hey welcome smacked4ever glad you are getting into the show as well, thats pretty much my story. This summer I just got into it so I'm playing catch up haha..welcome though :D

7. Destiny

Welcome smacked4ever, I would say more but I believe CCA could tell ya my last welcome was a bit odd to say the least. :lol:

Twitter time:

JM:
    -Back to work today
    -It's coming! [NOTE: Question about Rossi centered ep]
    -RT @ wendilynnmakeup: Official 1st Day of Shooting "CRIMINAL MINDS SUSPECT BEHAVIOR" is Thursday everyone!

Nathan Andersen (AJ's RL Hubby) 8/3:
    -Nine years of marital bliss. Life is good.

Happy Anniversary AJ and Nathan.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  8. electra

electra Pathologist

I think is long overdue for a Rossi centered episode.He is like an enigma to me and I want to know more of him.Thanks for the tweets ,destiny.

Hotch is a fine man so I agree with the list.Hotch fans should be very pleased.

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I'm very happy he made that list. :thumbsup: Also was very happy to read from Joe's twitter that he's going to have an upcoming centric episode. :)

10. smacked4ever

that is some good news. everytime i watch the show i am starting to like it more and more

11. Destiny

Okay I was going to put this in a spoiler box but the more I read it the more I find it to be coy and very undescriptive as to who has what, and any out come. So I am going to let it go.

Source: TvGuide.com "Mega Buzz"

Anything you can tell us about the new season of Criminal Minds?

ADAM: The new season is focused on secrets. "We will learn that every member of the team has a secret that they try to keep from the others," executive producer Ed Bernero says. "In some cases, they're successful. In other cases, it threatens the trust and fabric of the group."

BTW Twitter shot.
    MGG:
    -BFF's forever (pretend Joe and KV are here too)

AJ: (To her husband)
    Happy anniversay Nate. 9 years and it keeps getting better and better! You're my rock. Love you! I'm a lucky girl.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

hmmm this makes me a bit nervous. This is a really solid team and I don't like them messing around with the trust and fabric of the group. I'll just think that it's not as threatening as he makes it sound because producers tend to overhype stuff ;).

thanks Destiny!

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Maybe one of them was a cold-blooded serial killer! :eek: The show emphasizes that if you want to catch serial killers, you should think like them! I want this to be true when the series is about to end so it may not be true for now. This would make an awesome finale. :D

14. Destiny

JM gives interesting Rossi fact that will be in an episode, on his Facebook.

Comment: I wish the celebs would be more willing to help these young men coming back home from the combat zones of the war on terror. I was a Marine a long time ago , but these young men desrve so much than I ever did. Maybe there is stuff going on and I don't know about it.

JM: My character on Criminal Minds is a former Marine. There will be an episode about it this season.

15. smacked4ever

just wanted to stop in say thank you for the warm welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.