CSI Next Gen

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ComicCollect_NL, Jul 31, 2010.

1. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

I've been thinking about it, but the Sticky starts with GenCSI pulled the plug. Let's continue with the count on potentially leaving actors and actresses. They wanna go, let them go. Let's cast a new CSI team, either as a replacement of the current team, or as another CSI (dayshift) team. From that moment on we'll follow this team. How do you think about it? Vote for it!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The option I wanted wasn't in the poll lol. But, I really don't want a whole new team. I liked the original team and there have been too many changes already. If my top faves leave, I probably wouldn't be interested in watching anymore to be honest. If they redid the entire cast, they'd have to hire someone I really really liked to get me to watch again were my current faves to leave.

Also, something weird goes on when you vote in this poll. It redirects to GenTv/Media and the Degrassi thread for some reason. :lol:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ah, I don't think we've had that problem in a while, have we? :lol: I think it has something to do with the poll id number or something...I have no idea. :lol:

I don't understand what this means. :confused:

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

We need the original team!!!They are the main reason I am watching the show.

5. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I know this 'next generation' can work. Hell, I used to be a Star Trek fan (a long time ago). The only thing is, personally, I probably wouldn't watch. What I want to watch is the strong original (as far as poss.) teams, anchored by the strong original leads. I don't mean Miami couldn't work without H, but I don't want to watch it.

6. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

7. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

It's left out intentionally. The discussion you'd like to see, is over here: http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=60938. There, I'm pleased to discuss about the modifications of the current cast.