Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this again, perhaps Sela meant that the parent will try to form a relationship with the kid and destroy the relationship with Jo in the process. That would make sense and in a way "reclaim" the kid.

She mis spoke whats the big deal? She doesnt "walk on water"!:lol: HHHMMM I wonder if she ever "broke a nail":rolleyes:

Reading this again, perhaps Sela meant that the parent will try to form a relationship with the kid and destroy the relationship with Jo in the process. That would make sense and in a way "reclaim" the kid.

She mis spoke whats the big deal? She doesnt "walk on water"!:lol: HHHMMM I wonder if she ever "broke a nail":rolleyes:

I wasn't the one who was questioning her intelligence. :rolleyes:

Lori K, it is time for you to tone down the hostility. Ever since Melina's departure was announced, I've seen you tell people to stay out of threads and now you're getting nasty over a comment from the actress replacing her. It's enough. Just because you are upset about a development on the show, it doesn't give you a right to be nasty to other posters. If you want to criticize Sela Ward's performance once she's actually been on the show, great, but let's keep the comments from getting personally nasty. Understood?

I wonder if this is a child her and her ex-husband adopted, or she adopted the kid after the divorce, and how long ago his/her parent was locked up.

The 2010 CBS, The CW, Showtime Summer Press Tour Party at The Tent Adjacent to Beverly Hilton Hotel on July28

21462010.jpg

21461910.jpg

gyi00610.jpg

Dose Anna have a baby bump or is it the dress? :confused:
Glad you said it cause I was thinking it!:lol:

Definitely looks like a baby bump. She's tiny though, especially for her 3rd, so I'd say she's just starting out. Maybe Lucy will get a little brother or sister :lol:

I thought the same thing. I love the dress though.

Also, the boots Sela is wearing are interesting. I don't think I've ever seen boots like that. They look kind of like mesh or something. Very interesting. They're kind of odd looking, but I kind of like them at the same time. :lol:

What the heck happened Eddie's hair? Hehe
I think he has been visiting Carmines styilist!:lol: I noticed he had nobody to "hug" in the photos... I'm available!:devil:
Definitely looks like a baby bump. She's tiny though, especially for her 3rd, so I'd say she's just starting out
I guess if they do alot of "chest-high" and above shoots that will answer that. Or again another season of.....

Gary looks tired
Meant to comment on this earlier. He has got to be one of the most generous stars in Hollywood. The way he gives of his talents and time to our military makes him an exceptional human being in my book. He does look tired but I am sure he would not have it any other way. God Bless him and every little wrinkle!:lol:

Glad to see my eyes aren't f--king up. That *definitely* has the looks of a baby bump
You can borrow my "rose colored glasses" if you would like!! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back