Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

I was wondering the samething.....the article doesnt say what date it was from...sorry :(....but im glas you like the aticle :D

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Lovely news!!!!

Congratulations Emily:thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

So happy for her! She will make a great mommy, her child will be very lucky!

6. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

OMG ... YAY FOR EMILY!! [​IMG][​IMG] I'm so happy for her! [​IMG] She said sometime last year that she'd love to be a mother, and I think she'd make a great one! She seems so down-to-earth and like such a sweetheart that I'm thrilled that she got her wish.

I'm a bit bummed that Emily's pregnancy won't be written into the show, though. :( So much of what the CSIs do is active work (e.g., chasing suspects, dodging bullets, cars, etc.) that it's going to be a bit hard to shoot all those scenes while hiding Emily's baby belly. :confused: Or alternatively, if they decide to leave Emily out of the more action-oriented scenes, they'll have to come up with a plausible explanation for why Calleigh's not working in the field like she used to. I think that the easiest way to deal with this would have been to reveal that Calleigh's expecting, and then it would be a no-brainer as to why she can't do some of the more dangerous work. And, naturally, it would make total sense for her to have a bun in the oven, since she's in a committed relationship with Eric. Anyway, I guess nothing's totally set in stone yet as far as storylines go for most of Season 9 (esp. the later episodes), so who knows where Emily's pregnancy might lead in terms of a storyline for Calleigh? I, for one, would like to see Calleigh balancing work, pregnancy, etc. on the show, as so many women do in real life. IMO, it would make her character that much more relatable.:thumbsup: Plus, Emily's got the acting chops to carry off this type of story arc.

7. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Oh, I am totally ecstatic about this news! She is such a beautiful person inside out that she deserves all the happiness. She will make a really wonderful Mom!

I agree with you delquesne- it would be much easier to write it in as part of the EC storyline.

8. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

That is great news! I'm so happy for her :hugegrin:! I was hoping that she'd get her wish when she first announced it during last year's Monte Carlo interview.
    Congratulations Emily!:beer:
    Does anyone know how far she's in her pregnancy? I hope that she continues with her acting career even after she has her baby, pleaaase!

9. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

According to this page there is a comment where all this was confirmed she is 5 months
    http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/emily-procter.htm

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's so great for her :). Congrats to miss Em :)

11. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Congrats to Emily!

12. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMG Just heard the news and i squee like a crazy because i'm so happy for her , she deserve it so much bc she's one of the greatest person ever and AWWWWW this is so adorable , cant wait to see a little tummy :D

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Congrats to Emily and her boyfriend. :)

As for how they can write the show to where Calleigh won't be doing any hardcore action scenes, they could say that she has to take it easy due to the lung situation and that the poison incident in the finale made things even more difficult. That way, they could actually tie it in to the finale.

14. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to hear that Emily's pregnant! I remember her saying she wanted to have children, and I am so happy to learn that her dream is going to come true. She is such an amazing person and deserves this so much.

Congrats to her! I'm putting in my vote for a girl, but I'm sure a healthy baby is all she cares about. I could imagine her with either a daughter or a son.

15. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

Awesome news congrats to Emily and her boyfriend