Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Yeah, it's too bad about Stella :(! She was my fav character back in the days when I used to watch CSYNY. But then I disccovered Calleigh, and then Eric & Calleigh... and there was no turning back :lol:! I dropped the other two CSI's ever since I got hooked on hiphuggers and CSIM.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, just a reminder, this thread is for Eric and Calleigh and their relationship.

If you would like to discuss all the shake ups during the current down time between seasons, especially the departure of Melina from CSI NY, the thread can be found here...

Melina leaves CSI NY

Otherwise, this thread is dedicated to Eric and Calleigh
    Moving on.... :D

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

4. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Thank you so much for posting this!!!! :D:D:D:D

5. Southern&Cuban

Southern&Cuban Victim

Thank you CSISDFlash for sharing that! It sounds very interesting. :)

6. ladyhunter

CSISDFlash, I moved your post into the Miami forum since it talked about the show more than Eric and Calleigh.

Also I'm still seeing a lot of posts with only one line. Let's remember the three line rule, shall we?

Thank you.

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Thanks Lady Hunter for putting in the correct forum for me! I wasn't really sure witch thread i should put it in but I know since the topic was gonna be Hiphuggers this week I did want to get it here somewhere so that you guys would hopefully come and listen and call in! Yes I said Call IN ! The three ladies that are doing the show have worked really hard on this and this is the 2nd show and we really want people to call in about how they feel about the EC romance, And we hope that we will have both sides so don't be surprised to here some anti EC people call! So please try to call! Don't just hang in the chat room let them here how you feel about this ship and its cannon status.

I can tell you now that the someone should call and explain to them how the Shippers and the Cannon status works cause I'm not sure that the host have ever ventured into this site before, so it would be good if someone could maybe call and do that cause there are a lot of fan out there that have never heard of the Hiphuggers or shippers! Main thing is have fun it your show you drive it!

This is a great adventure into the internet media for CSI Miami and we hope you guys will come back every week to listen! =0)

I'll be callin in myself and if I see ya in the chat room i'm gonna give you a shout out on the air! so get you an account so you show up on the chat! I'll give the group here a shout out also! =0)

8. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

I want to thank you ,thank you, thank you, so much for posting that info here ....I have passed the word around in other sites......I have about 7 other people who are coming to the chat and 1 of them is calling in :)/....Im so exited for today :).....Whats going to be your screen name so i can tell the others that you are calling in :D??? You are GREAT !!!

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I don't know when they'll be talking about EC and where? Can someone give me a link, or is it the same link above?

10. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Sure the Radio blog thing is at 11pm EST if you have central time zone it stars at 10pm for you here is were you go http://www.blogtalkradio.com/csimiamidivasandgents at the Right top hand side corner you can register so you cant join the chat room you can connect through facebook or twitter :).....you can also Call IN in this # (917) 388-4229....DONT miss out everyone is going to be there and we are going to have so much gun :D
    ..if you have more questions just PM:D

11. ladyhunter

Once again, I'm seeing posts talking about other things than Eric and Calleigh.

Please, let's keep this going that way. I really don't want to lock it down for 24 hours. But I will if I have to.

So, the discussion of the radio show needs to go into the Miami forum. Otherwise I will delete the posts and I know you guys don't want that.

And to get the discussion heading in the right direction, why not talk about your favorite moment between them? What made you decide 'this is MY favorite couple on CSI Miami?'

Now back to Eric and Calleigh.

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Haven't posted here in a while but good news like this caused me to come out of lurking. Yay and congrats to Emily. Now why wouldn't they write this into the show? Didn't Emily say she'd like for Calleigh to be pregnant? Although it might not be the best time for Calleigh and Eric to be expecting since their relationship has been a little rocky and that might be too much like what happened on CSI: NY?

I guess this means we're going to have episodes without Calleigh so I wonder how they'll explain it? Maybe Calleigh and Eric can go on a vacation together? That might be nice...maybe a honeymoon after a nice little wedding? (<-ok, that's probably wishful thinking)

I hope this coming season we start to see the two of them repairing their relationship. They've definitely been through enough drama so lets bring on the good times. :thumbsup:

Anyway, thanks for posting the link CSISDFlash!

14. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I am very happy for Emily!!! And I wish her a happy and healthy pregancy.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't want them to write this into the show. I do not believe the timing is right for them and I don't want it to be shoved in at the last minute. We haven't even had an on screen I Love You yet, so for Calleigh to just say I'm pregant would feel like we're putting the horse before the cart.

Let's just be happy for Emily for fulfilling her dream of being a mom, it's the best job ever.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I watched a re-run of Miami last night it went way back [sorry I don't know the name] and it showed Eric and Calleigh when they first met. Boy sparks flew even then. The connection just when they look at each other is powerful. How he then & up to now was in critical condition and how she stayed by his bedside. Awesome.:p Their both so darling in the looks' department also~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.