Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Eh. I can't really discuss team chemistry until the actual show, because in The Fight they were mixed up with their Original Recipe counterparts and didn't interact much with each other.

I liked Rossi when he joined, but then, I didn't like Gideon.

The release date is September 7th, which I think might be earlier than normal...

2. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks ,Alex.And you are right,maybe we should wait until the first episode airs.

3. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Thanks for the welcome to the thread :D Geeno

I got my friend into CSI:NY so now I'm trying to find a way to get her into this one. I'm conniving that way, I always can get at least one friend to watch a show of mine. Hmmm

So whats on everybody's wish list for the new season?

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, I hope that, despite the decrease of screentime for Em, we still get some background on her. I'm still curious about her issues from way back in A Higher Power. Plus, she was starting to unravel a bit last season. Her disassociation has started to get a few small cracks in it, and I want to know what was up with that.

And Rossi Snark. Along with Rossi Jeans, because that is just mandatory...

Ah, yes. Welcome to the thread, CCA. I'm Alex, the resident smartass and Fangirl of both Emily and Rossi, though not together. (I'm an anti-shipper when it comes to inter-team stuff.)

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Great! I love CSI: NY too! Too bad, we don't have the CM/CSI: NY combo Wednesdays this fall. :(

My wish. Well, more Garcia and never ever let the SB team snatch her permanently! :D And of course, more profiling which took a back seat lately, in my opinion. I also want JJ's exit to have a room for return. I doubt she will be killed so I think it's safe to say this wish is coming true. :D

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Wow, this thread is so wonderfully active that I tend to fall behind!

But, yeah, HOTch=:drool:

On my wish list for season 6: More interaction between Hotch and Rossi. I want to see their friendship depicted more.

Nobody getting killed off. I don't think it will happen with JJ, but I worry about Prentiss getting killed off.

I want to see them getting back into the psychology of the profiling.

More suspense.

Maybe some differences of opinion between the team members, but nothing that lasts longer than an episode.

Now about Rossi in jeans :) , I think that look is perfect for his character. Also, I think that since there's supposed to be a heatwave going on, the team should reflect this by being in short sleeves in the season premiere. I think at some point in the episode, Hotch should just take his shirt right off.

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

My wish list that all the actors/actresses stay healthy and happy, the characters and episodes remain wonderful and the show sees more then six seasons. Gee no pressure. :lol:

TWITTER TIME:

TG:
    -First day on the set!
    -spiderboy is resting in his tangled web

MGG:
    -RT:what does your sock drawer look like?(via @ [Name removed] ) like bill cosby's sweater collection got into a machete fight on sesame st. (Note MGG's comment in italic)

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh good, I'm not the only one.

My mom and I were talking about this yesterday. The problem with Emily's character in the event of being written out (though, of course, I seriously hope it doesn't happen) is that they've too firmly established her character in the team. She has too much loyalty to them, and too much dedication to her job (though one does come before the other), that I can't see them as beige able to write her out safely. She wouldn't leave the team. JJ has her family, and I can see her as having a really tough case and deciding that it was her time to move on and be with her son. However, I can't see Emily, as she is currently, getting burnout or otherwise choosing to leave. I feel like they'd *have* to kill her off. (There's another whole issue with the problem of losing her character within the team's current structure, but that's for another time.)

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Course Emily could get closer to her mother and choose to help/work with her, and that would be a way to writer her out. Yet doing job like that would allow if they wanted to for Paget to guest star at some point.
    There is another move, at the end of the season they could decide to renegotate with her again, depending on how both parties feel this coming season had went. ;)

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I don't think that they will get rid of her completely (she counterbalances too many other characters, with her Mom In Training interactions with Hotch, and her Deadpan Snarker tendencies that go along with Rossi's own), I just can't see her specifically leaving the team. I suppose she could decide to do something for her mother, but even after the kindof-reconciliation in Honor Among Thieves, there's something there that never felt quite resolved to me.

I don't know. I'm probably just being bitter. :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe she'll go to be with John Cooley (from "Demons" - I think he might be the one who got her pregnant as a teen). I hope they don't kill her off. JJ either, but I really don't think they'll kill off JJ. I think JJ may leave cause the job is getting to her more cause she's a mom now, or because she wants to spend more time with Henry... or maybe she'll get pregnant again.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Me too! As soon as I read that she will be in reduced number of episodes and that Paget said on twitter it might might be her last season. If ever, this would be the first death of CM major character right? It's possible but who knows. There's a lot more to happen in one year.

13. electra

electra Pathologist

Now I am all worried about Emily dying!!:lol:

I agree with Hnstetlerfan about wanting more suspense.Last season was OK but very few episodes had me on the edge of my seat."100" was the exception.We need more profiling,too.This is what made me a fan of the show afterall.

In respect to characters I want someone to have a conversation with Hotch about Foyet,Jack and Hayley!!Rossi is the best option. More character development for Morgan and Emily.And Garcia to be her awesome self and never leave us for the spin off.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think they will killed off Emily and JJ. Emily is not going anywhere, she will still be in the credit. Paget talking about next season, not this season. Unless, I read it wrong. I swear she said, next years. JJ will be back, because the change is not going to work, they did that with CSI, tried to change the show and it's didn't work.

The woman that played Kate Joyner Part 1 of 2 part on Criminal Minds, the one that looked like Hailey will be on CSI this years.

Welcome to Criminal Minds board. My favorite are Hotch and Rossi and I shipped Hotch with Emily, but depended on the mood I am.

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

So it was cool to read everybody's wish list. Being I can't really have one being I'm so new....oh what the hell. I want Hotch whumpage. I know from the spoilers we had it in the episode 100, but that never changes I never grow tire of that.

I have to admit NHRFan, I ship Emily and Hotch as well. :D So tonight an episode comes on, I'm rather excited being I still have yet to recieve season one. Argh! Is it 9 yet!!!?

P.S. Thank you Tciddaisc, NHRFan for the welcome! I hope I'm not missing anybody!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.