CSI: NY Season 7 Wishlist.

The X-files fans waited... 9 seasons? For Mulder and Scully to get together, and I think they never did... :p One point for me? :D

are you trying to be comical? guess what: you are failing:scream:

They were together and during the time Scully was alone, she always missed Mulder and every episode was a tribute to David. I expect no less from CSI NY:cardie:

I don't know if i have mentioned it before :D I want a

Mac and Stella's KISS. (with a special song included!)

Actually since this is a wish list i can be ambitious:p:drool::drool::drool:

what about a FIRST NIGHT together?:drool::drool:;)

And Nobody can tell me it's too soon because i think poor Smackies have waited more than any other fans around the world:p

It's time to make up for us too!;)
This is the one thing I will not miss about Melina's departure from the show - all the Mac/Stella shipping. I feel like I may be in the minority because I never wanted them to be anything more than just friends.

Although, as far as waiting longer than anyone else... I doubt it. You can probably pick almost any TV Show and there will be people who want two characters to get together - and they never do. Then there are relationships that are sort of up in the air and never happen Danny/Zoe (Spooks) for example.

If you look in Shipper Central on this board you'll see a whole mess of ships that don't exist: Grissom & Catherine, Nick & Sara, Mac & Lindsay, Horatio & Calleigh, Ryan & Calleigh, along with Mac & Stella.

This is the one thing I will not miss about Melina's departure from the show - all the Mac/Stella shipping. I feel like I may be in the minority because I never wanted them to be anything more than just friends.

Although, as far as waiting longer than anyone else... I doubt it. You can probably pick almost any TV Show and there will be people who want two characters to get together - and they never do. Then there are relationships that are sort of up in the air and never happen Danny/Zoe (Spooks) for example.

If you look in Shipper Central on this board you'll see a whole mess of ships that don't exist: Grissom & Catherine, Nick & Sara, Mac & Lindsay, Horatio & Calleigh, Ryan & Calleigh, along with Mac & Stella.

Believe whatever you want and i will believe whatever i want.

It was a HUGE mistake the fact they have wasted such a long time with Danny and LIndsay (specially being devoted to save Lindsay:rolleyes:) when they could have written Mac and Stella's relationship and they would have had a bigger impact on the audience than that !"·!"·$%& couple:scream: Now,at least Melina changes her mind and she reaches an agreement with CBS again, we will never know.
I knew it was a mistake waiting so much and now everythign has been proved:(

i'll join you in that camp :) i quite enjoy smacked fanfics and some of the time i think it's a nice idea, but i think if it had ever happened on the show it just would've been diabolical, for all sorts of reasons. so i'm quite glad that's being nipped in the bud :)

The X-files fans waited... 9 seasons? For Mulder and Scully to get together, and I think they never did... :p One point for me? :D

are you trying to be comical? guess what: you are failing:scream:

They were together and during the time Scully was alone, she always missed Mulder and every episode was a tribute to David. I expect no less from CSI NY:cardie:

Wow. I never watched X-files so I didn't know... I'm sorry.

i'll join you in that camp :) i quite enjoy smacked fanfics and some of the time i think it's a nice idea, but i think if it had ever happened on the show it just would've been diabolical, for all sorts of reasons. so i'm quite glad that's being nipped in the bud :)

I agree. I really REALLY like Mac&Stella fanfictions. I'm very sad if people don't write about them anymore :( I always thought that they won't end up together in serie (sorry but that is reality :/) so in fics they always get each other. :)

If I could get one wish to come true I'd wanna get Melina back!!! :)

It was a HUGE mistake the fact they have wasted such a long time with Danny and LIndsay (specially being devoted to save Lindsay:rolleyes:)

The last thing Danny/Lindsay has done is "save" Lindsay. Especially after S6, it's a miracle she's still cool despite what that thing did to her character.

For me, wish #5 remains exactly the same. Except a little stronger on the breakup part.

Please don't make Josephine Danville the new punching bag of the show! I didn't like what you did to Stella - All Access, Heart of Glass, Right Next Door, Cost of Living, RIP Marina - good episodes but kind of brutal. She's not a cat! But I doubt you'll do the same with Jo. Just saying! :)

I couldn't agree more with the last post :D

Let's be Batman and Robin against the world:lol:

I am gonna ask more episodes for Sheldon too

Sheldon's episodes have nerver failed. They are entertaining, well played, and well written :bolian: (He does so well dramatic scenes:drool:) so if Sheldon wants some loving, why not?;)

I agree Sheldon needs more airtime. It's about time they gave that fine man some loving. And hopefully we get a love scene:drool:

(Well, my first post here..)

1. Mole / Inside job plot - someone leaks information, steals evidences..

Sounds great

2. more screen time for Hawks, Flack and Adam.

Amen to the more screen time for Hawkes:)

3. I think that maybe they should arrest the wrong person, at least once.

That would be an interesting SL. They have great actors who can pull that off.

4. No more Shane Casey. seriously. If they want to put some puzzles in the show, they should do it in another way. He's a great character, but I'm tired of him.

Once again Amen sista, they should've left his butt at the bottom of the ocean.

5. New romance in the lab. Mac/Stella, maybe? that could be awesome.

Unfortunately Stella is no longer there. And I really tired of NY turning into the Mac Taylor show.:shifty:

6. Musical episode! (LOL, Just kidding.)

Lol:lol:I could see Hawkes, Flack and Adam on a table singing, "Show me the meaning of being lonely"

Last edited:
Back