**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yup read the same thing! It sounds like it will actually turn out to be a rather touching "team/family" type of scene. Hopefully it will visually be as good as the reading was!

2. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Thanks for the spoilers, delkolover and vegaslights! :thumbsup: I'm glad to know that none of the core cast-members or any of my other favorites will be killed off in the Season 9 premiere. Unlike Speedle (who I adored), I never really got invested in Jesse's character or storyline(s) one way or the other, so I doubt I'll be too broken up if he dies early next season. [​IMG]

I'm looking forward to finding out who Starling's accomplice was, and the details behind the airborne agent and how it was spread throughout CSI Headquarters. One of the things I've always enjoyed about CSIM (and what distinguishes the entire franchise, IMO), is the science behind the crimes. Hopefully, next season's premiere will deliver on that theme.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Thanks for the spoilers!! I've definitely been waiting for the first ones to come out, and I'm incredibly relieved to finally hear that my favorite is safe, and I'm sure I'm not the only one (whoever the favorites may be ;) ).

Am I the only one who giggled at the idea of Horatio shooting through the window? I'm sure it works to get fresh air into the lab and all, but it seems so save-the-day Horatio that I couldn't help but be amused. I don't know, it's late and the picture my tired mind conjured up was rather amusing. :lol: Suffice it to say I'm sure we'll get something better (read: more realistic) than what was in my head. ;)

I do hope we get this, though. Count me in as one of the many who have missed the team dynamic, and it would be a mistake to not include this in the episode. If Jesse does in fact die here (conflicting info and spoilers subject to change, and all), even though he's only been a member of the team for a year, he's still a team member, and I'd like to see the team band together in a way we really didn't get to see when Speed died. What was that spoiler last season, I don't even remember what ep it was or if it even came to pass but I think it had to do with Horatio's betrayal? Something about "the team that remains will be stronger than ever" - that's what I'd like to see happen here. End a few episodes with "team togetherness time," heh. We've been led to believe they see each other as family, so show us that.

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks SO much for the spoilers. :D

I'm happy to know everyone will be brought closer too. I knew it would affect Walter the most, but wouldn't it effect Ryan pretty bad too? Watching the earlier episodes of last season, they really hit it off. Ryan/Jesse/Walter... I'm going to miss that. :( I'm actually one of the ones who's going to miss Jesse. I don't know why they had to kill him off either, I think they should have let him gone back to LA, that way, they could have used him later if need be. Boo for the death, but a huge YAY that Ryan and Natalia will be back!!!

Can't wait for more... ha ha! ;)

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Great news about our team being back! What a relief! I am really glad Jesse is dead and gone immediately. I am struggling, however, to find meaning for the entire last season. With all the focus on building Jesse's story, and then having it just end leaves me feeling the entire season was pointless. I hope the writers are up to the task of making sense out of it. The team building angle and exploring the cast's reaction to his death is probably the best way to handle it.

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the spoilers delkolover and vegaslights!I'm happy they decided to kill Jesse off in the season premiere.I wasn't really interested for his character.Can't wait to see who's behind the attack at the CSI headquarters,

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thank you delkolover, knowing Ryan is safe:beer: and working on the case with Natalia and the others just made my day:thumbsup::thumbsup:

They were doing a lot together on and off the clock, so that is no surprise:(

I wondered about Ryan's reaction as well, but Jesse and Ryan didn't see to interact as much as Walter and Jesse did. I am just glad my favorites are back and let's see how season 9 pans out.

8. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

but didn't the sources say that they weren't gonna kill him off and they were trying to figure out how many eps eddie will be in, in season 9 before he goes

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks Delkolover and vegaslights for the spoilers

"we're gonna kill Jesse off the show"
    "oh shoot!!!! We gave out too much...what about saving him??"
    " :vulcan: whatever"

Did they really think we were gonna hope he was gonna survive????? Seriously, it reminds me a lot last year when they told us Rory was gonna come back in the season premiere :lol:

I am not surprised by these spoilers.....at all :rolleyes::lol:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks for the spoilers. :)

Jesse's death feels like a total cop-out, but this spoiler doesn't shock me (lame, tptb, just lame). While I wasn't crazy about his 'wife' storyline, I don't like loose ends either -- hopefully Enright will resurface in a later episode & Horatio/team solve the case for Jesse.

I love the sound of this. I'll have to see it to believe it, though (that's questioning my faith in tptb, not you Vegaslights).

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If Jesse dies by the poison, then I do hope that the team solves Tracy's death for him. I think the premiere should be a two hour one where the first hour they find out who poisoned the lab and the second hour they solve Jesse's wife's murder and then they have his funeral. I can see Horatio saying something to Jesse's grave/body/casket like, "We got him, Jesse. You and your wife can now rest in peace".

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL, I heard Horatio's voice as I read this.

If we can't have a 2 hour premiere,a two parter could also work.

13. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Ditto! :)

I love the SOUND of it, also. But I've been lied to too many times now to buy into it so easily. I feel like TPTB think I'm a mindless idiot that they can invent a new trigger word each season like "back to basics" and "core cast" and "bring the team closer together" and never follow through and I'm suppose to be gullible enough to keep coming back hoping that just once they might deliver what they've promised. I can see them laughing at all of us as we keep believing the lies and buying the hype that never seems to have any truth to it.

I have no faith in TPTB either, MJ. And as always, I would LOVE to be wrong! :(

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

wow, I feel like I haven't been here forever. Thank for the spoilers delkolover & vegaslights, i am looking forward to the premiere, even if they are screwing with my timeslot, but I digress.

I am interested to see how this is gonna play out, and am glad that this tragedy will bring the team closer together (i am sure this sounded better in my head) , as opposed to further apart as it seemed to do when Speed died.

15. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

IT BEEN FOREVER , I CAME HERE !and [​IMG] Thank for the spoilers delkolover & vegaslights, [​IMG] [​IMG] i hope we get spoiler about e/c , since i'm not big fan of jesse or walter..[no offense anyone like them][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.