Who Said It and What Episode

To clear things up....My post is the active one as it is the most recent.

haha oh god i'm confusing people! and myself ;) i knew yours was the officially/technically active one, what i was more commenting on was that two more had been left open for one reason or another and that it might be an idea to close those down in case people were getting stuck.

anyway, we are back on track now :D

This isn't exactly at who said it but does anyone know which episode had Flack & Danny going to a basketball game? Then one of the team's cheerleaders or player dies. That's when you see Lindsay go to the court to work the case.

I think it's from somewhere around season 3 or 4.

This isn't exactly at who said it but does anyone know which episode had Flack & Danny going to a basketball game? Then one of the team's cheerleaders or player dies. That's when you see Lindsay go to the court to work the case.

The episode you are talking about is Personal Foul in season 4 and it's the guy who wins the chance to shoot a basket for a big amount of money who dies. I don't remember that quote though, lol!

The episode you are talking about is Personal Foul in season 4 and it's the guy who wins the chance to shoot a basket for a big amount of money who dies. I don't remember that quote though, lol!

Thank you!

Thank you!

You're welcome! Glad to be of help! :)

This thread has been dead for 5 days now so I'm looking to revive it.Here's the next quote:

"Yeah.I caught it on the police portable while I was in the shower."

The thread has been inactive for several days so I'm posting a new one:

"You're a fine CSI Stella.I can honestly say,I wouldn't do this job without you."

Back