CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I finished re-watching the finale. Before, I thought the cliffhanger was not the type that I would speculate all over summer. I realized, I was somehow wrong. :lol: But I'm not so worried.

One of the scenarios I'm thinking is that Lindsay is the one dreaming and Casey is actually dead/missing. Maybe we'll get a scene of him sinking into the ocean floor, just like what happened with the flash drive into the subway last season. This will make the team worry for a long time. Nobody will know about his fate until his decomposing body ends up in the shore.

I come up with this because, I can't see Danny being shot again (please, don't pull a Delko out of Danny) or Lindsay/Lucy dying. If Lindsay is shot, can Casey escape with Lucy without shooting Danny too? Windows? Can he move that fast? Or, just like what some of you said, Flack is hiding in a closet and shoots Casey! Wow, so many possibilities! :lol:

2. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

AND, it's possible that Danny, Lindsay or Lucy gets shot. Therefore, the list! *applause*

3. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Hello I usually Lurk here but i have a question about the Finale Who was suppose to be shot cause Danny was shot already Do we really think hedge be shot again (If It IS him thats Stupid) or Lindsay But she wasn't any where near the Room (was she?) and I'm Sorry but This Show isn't Criminal Minds I really Don't think Theyd Hurt a Baby (have they even Killed a Child besides the ONE Danny was close to so i'm stumped and i Don't Even Care Danny/Lindsay LOL

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

That's just it. They have killed an innocent child (Ruben) for the sake of DL drama in the past. People may think it's implausible for them to kill Lucy, but she's just another character they use to advance the DL story. They'd do whatever they think would make a compelling story for DL. Is it probable they'll kill Lucy? No. But I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility either.

5. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I wasnt going to bother about the cliffhanger but its starting to bug me even thought i don't like DL or particularly Lindsay that much I still want to know:p

I really hope they're not going to pull the 'it was a dream' card becuase that would be tacky and cliched.
    then again I don't particuarly want any of them killed, even though they have killed a child Danny cared about I can't see them killing ANOTHER one especially not his own daughter I think that would send him over the edge, and I don't think Lindsay was close enough when the shot was fired so I don't think she is shot or the shooter. As sick as Shane Casey is he wouldn't shoot Lucy, if he wanted to hurt her or Lindsay he would have done it in the lighthouse or he wouldn't have let them leave. He made it clear its Danny he wants, but I also don't think Danny gets shot again, I mean twice in 1 season:confused: how bad does your luck have to be! I think maybe he pulls a Foyet and just shoots in his direction to scare him and they get into a fight... etc... and then it is all fine and dandy it usually is in csi land. My view anyway :lol:

6. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Is anyone else going through spolier withdrawl already??? how long til we get spoliers, I can't wait to read about the new season aug/sept. can not come fast enough!!!!!

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

New spoilers usually show up in July/August, I think. Hopefully the same sources will be there next season--I'm always worried that things will dry up and we'll be forced to wait and watch like everybody else. :lol:

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Bite your tounge! That would be horrid. Just.Horrid. :p

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Perl, thanks a lot! This film is wonderfully, ha ha! :lol:;)

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Awesome video.Thanks very much.

12. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

Hey...Flack had some nice moves there! Fun video!

Tobin

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Another photos promo about 6.23 csi ny final

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source: tv.com​

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

What the hell is going on TV. Few weeks ago, CSI decided to dump Wendy. Now, Criminal Minds is cutting off JJ and Prentiss. What's next, CSI: NY? Who? My guess, Lindsay. I don't like her to go but we may not have a choice. I still hope this crisis won't hit NY AGAIN!

15. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

If they decide to let someone go from CSI:NY then it should definitely be Anna Belknap/Lindsay. In my opinion, watching someone fall asleep is more interesting than seeing her 'act.' She doesn't contribute anything exciting/thrilling to the show apart from making out with Carmine/Danny.

Anyway, as long as they keep the talented & captivating Eddie Cahill, everything's good. They would be incredibly stupid if they got rid of his character. He's one of the best actors on CSI:NY and the only reason why I watch it regularly despite a horrible "soap opera" season 6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.