Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she fell, I believed she did hit her head on the side, though it is probably insignificant to her hearing issues.

I re-watched the ending scene. The way she landed her head nearly bounced off the floor. That's not good. She doesn't need anymore head injuries.
Notice that not everyone was shown on the floor? Jesse & Ryan were shown falling, but not hitting the floor....I wonder if they're just laying there in pain but still semi-concious.

Here's to hoping the premiere is much better than that ending. I'd like to see Horatio rush in, maybe check on Natalia, wake her up....make sure she isn't gushing blood from her ear. :rolleyes:

I agree, he would make a good love interest, but he now has third-degree burns and it looks like over his face. I don't think that is future boyfriend material, but you never know.

I am also trying to figure out what she said on the video; was Eva dropping clues? She mentioned evidence in the back of the room? At some point in the episode, maybe the CSI's figured out what was going on and took a vaccine.

The best scene was definitely Nat & the Professor. I loved it when he called her 'Officer' and she said 'Natalia'. :p When he first saw her, he quickly cleared up his mess and then went on to explain himself which he didn't have to. :D

I hope he does come back as a guest recurring character. I am thinking poor guy now has burns on his hands and face, I wonder how this will play out if he is to be Nat's love interest. But no doubt in my mind that Natalia, the ever compassionate person will accept him even for those burns or if he is disfigured.

I am glad they took this route instead of him dying gruesomely because what if Natalia witnessed it? It would probably have a damaging effect on her. Though it sounds really interesting to see her reaction I doubt TPTB is able to handle this well at all, they probably ruin her character which terrifies me.

Back to the poisoning - I would expect some to be semi-conscious but when we saw the panoramic view of the lab, seems like every single person was out cold, doesn't make sense to me. Well to me Nat def seems to be out cold. I wonder how the rescue operation for so many people will be.

I believe she told Horatio he had burns on his hands & neck -- I'm sure with a little of that magical Miami healing potion he could return just fine. :p
It'd be nice to see him return, but I'm not getting my hopes up because they may have decided to axe him dying because they didn't want it to happen while a CSI (Natalia) was supposed to be protecting them.

Well to me Nat def seems to be out cold.
Agree. Ryan & Jesse almost seemed to be fighting the fall; Walter & Natalia pretty much just went *THUD* :lol:

I wonder how the rescue operation for so many people will be.
Me too. But it's very possible we miss that entirely. They could open the premiere with all of them (random people included) already outside, everything is seen chaotic, some are awake & sitting on the lawn, a few 'no name characters' in body bags maybe, some on a gurney with oxygen masks...you get it. That's just my guess.
I imagine there will be at least one (could be 2) of the main CSI's who are critical though.

It'd be nice to see him return, but I'm not getting my hopes up because they may have decided to axe him dying because they didn't want it to happen while a CSI (Natalia) was supposed to be protecting them.

Hmm, I thought there should be something more between them since they went to create this potential connection. On the official website video clips, it was described as the professor going up in flames under Nat's watch...not very nicely put. You're right, I def should not get any hopes up, not making this mistake again. If there is no hope, there will not be any disappointment.

They could open the premiere with all of them (random people included) already outside, everything is seen chaotic, some are awake & sitting on the lawn, a few 'no name characters' in body bags maybe, some on a gurney with oxygen masks...you get it. That's just my guess.
I imagine there will be at least one (could be 2) of the main CSI's who are critical though.

I can see this happening and we have yet to know how lethal this is.

I believe she told Horatio he had burns on his hands & neck -- I'm sure with a little of that magical Miami healing potion he could return just fine. :p

Yeah. That's what I remember, too. I'm hoping that nothing touched that handsome face!

I'd love to see him come back. I want to see Natalia have someone who is comparable to her in warmth and caring. She deserves to have someone equal to her who will be faithful and create a true loving relationship. He appeared to be perfect.

Agree. Ryan & Jesse almost seemed to be fighting the fall; Walter & Natalia pretty much just went *THUD* :lol:

Yeah, they did hit a little hard. :( Am I right that Natalia hit her head on the side with her "good" ear?

Me too. But it's very possible we miss that entirely. They could open the premiere with all of them (random people included) already outside, everything is seen chaotic, some are awake & sitting on the lawn, a few 'no name characters' in body bags maybe, some on a gurney with oxygen masks...you get it. That's just my guess.

I'm thinking you're right. As much as I'd love to see Horatio and Frank appearing at the lab, if for no other reason than to call for help for everyone :rolleyes:, I don't think we're going to get to see it.

I think your scenario of where we're going to pick it up is completely plausible.

Yeah, they did hit a little hard. :( Am I right that Natalia hit her head on the side with her "good" ear?
She fell on her left side/head, which I believe is actually her bad ear. I'll have to double check, but I'm thinking when she showed her hearing aid to Ryan & Walter, it was in her left ear. Also in Meltdown when she was holding her ear talking to Eric, again I think it was her left ear.....I'm trying to remember.

She fell on her left side/head, which I believe is actually her bad ear. I'll have to double check, but I'm thinking when she showed her hearing aid to Ryan & Walter, it was in her left ear. Also in Meltdown when she was holding her ear talking to Eric, again I think it was her left ear.....I'm trying to remember.

Damn! I was really hoping that she'd fallen on the "other' side - if she had to fall at all! :(

OTOH, if it means that she'll continue to appear and have a storyline with real substance that gives Eva something to work with, I guess it's a good thing! ;)

A little Q&A with Eva from The Sudbury Star

Q: How do you find time to plan your upcoming wedding (to businessman Joe Cappuccio) while still working on the show?
A:We're in our last few episodes. I know in May that I'll have a lot of time to plan, so I'm not too worried about it.
Q: There were reports that you were planning the wedding around an elephant safari in Thailand. True?

A:It came down to, there weren't going to be enough elephants at one time. They were going to have to elephant-trek in waves, so it would have been crazy. But it was such an amazing idea. I don't want to stress about it. I just want the whole thing to be fun and for everybody to have a good time.

Q: Do you have a dress?
A:No, but it's being worked on. I have a designer whose name is Oday Shakar, and he is working on it. We just met recently for the first time, so he's sketching some stuff. I don't want it to be a traditional wedding dress. I don't want it to be all princessy. I'd like it to be a little more Grecian.
Q: Do you think there's ever a chance of romance between your character, CSI Natalia Boa Vista, and her boss, Lt. Horatio Caine (David Caruso)?
A:I think we've said that shouldn't happen, because whoever ends up being involved with Horatio usually ends up with some sort of mystery disease or dead, shot, arrested. So there's usually not a good outcome.

I laughed so hard at that last one. :lol: Poor Horatio.

source: http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2587275

Yeah. That's what I remember, too. I'm hoping that nothing touched that handsome face!

She did said his face too. :( Some consolation, from what we saw, his face shouldn't be burnt as bad as his hands & neck.

Yes, she did fell on her left side which is her bad ear. :( I assumed she was having problems in both ears since she can't hear at that time but I think the other one has healed by now, only her left ear is still having problems since her cochlear damage was on the left side from those slaps. In Meltdown, she also kept holding onto her left ear - the one with the hearing aid.

Lol@ Eva wanting everyone to ride on elephants! All she has to do is go to Africa and find one whole family. :lol: I don't think Thailand has that many elephants besides it is not safe right now there.

Haha Eva is always so worried that her character will die if she hooked up with Horatio. However, there must be someone who will break the curse, I think Natalia can. But Natalia has a potential love interest now, okay not yet quite potential. Oh and besides, no more romances between all these characters as it only spells disaster.

She did said his face too. :(
She did? Oh no. That face was too handsome to be burned.
Oh well - with our luck, and Natalia's, he's probably involved with the killing & he's kidnapped Natalia from the lab while she's konked out. :vulcan:

That might actually be kinda interesting now that I think about it :p

I get so happy:adore: when I see someone who also sees "a possible romance" between H and her. I almost want to scream of joy.

But no more love between the team.

Oh well - with our luck, and Natalia's, he's probably involved with the killing & he's kidnapped Natalia from the lab while she's konked out. :vulcan:

That might actually be kinda interesting now that I think about it :p

and then H comes to rescue her:luvlove::adore::adore::adore::adore::luvlove: (my poor Natalia)

but leaves all that drama for Call and for FanFictionLand:lol::hugegrin:

P.s- what means konked?

Last edited:
I actually thought of this as a possible scenario too. :p

I realised Natalia actually showed the symptoms first amongst the CSIs. I don't know if the sequence of them losing consciousness is of any significance but Natalia started showing the symptoms much earlier than the rest. She also seemed to be having great difficulty before she passed out. She was also in the DNA lab alone, being apart from the rest as she didn't appear in the scenes prior where we seen the rest discussing about Prof Bob. Will she be the one who will be in a more critical condition, what do you think? She seemed to got it pretty bad, imo.

Will she be the one who will be in a more critical condition, what do you think? She seemed to got it pretty bad, imo.
I think it depends on what this is that caused them to collapse unconscious. Natalia's physically small, but otherwise she appears to be in good health. If anything causes her to be the one worse off, then I tend to think it will be because of something else (ie: head concussion/cohlear/ear issues).
There isn't really anything that's standing out to me that makes me think she was exposed longer or would be effected more. Well, aside from the scene with Stephen -- if there was something lethal released during the fire that she inhaled then that could cause a problem; however, it would've effected Stephen also. Of course I say that now & it's possible he dies in the premiere & that's how they link everything together :shifty:

For the most part though, I tend to lean towards Calleigh because she already has existing lung/respiratory issues. :rolleyes:

Alexa, 'konked out' means unconscious. :p

Most spin-off shows must be viewed with caution as they are usually pale imitations of their predecessors. The Bionic Woman was not one of them.

The beautiful Lindsay Wagner played bionic woman Jamie Sommers. She was joined by Richard Anderson as Oscar Goldman and Martin E. Brooks as Dr. Rudy Wells. She worked for the OSI agency (it's amazing how in the 60's and 70's there were so many government agencies fighting evil on the small screen). Jamie had had an airplane accident and she was rebuilt. She was given bionic legs, a bionic arm and a bionic ear (no doubt used for listening to gossip).

Like most shows of that era, The Bionic Woman was fun as Jamie Sommers fought all sorts of threats from Bigfoot to Fembots to aliens and also a few more down to earth threats as well. I really loved the theme tune and the action sequences to this show. The acting was great on the part of the three leads and the show had a mixture of stories from comedy episodes to dark episodes. Popping in from time to time was Steve Austin (not the WWF/WWE star but the Six Million Dollar Man played by Lee Majors).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back