Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I would love to see him end up with her! I've been hoping for the last five seasons that she would make another appearance.

2. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Speaking of Ellie, I would love to see her have snuck back to Vegas and then end up being the victim of a serious crime (not dead, but hurt maybe) because of her life choices. This could cause her to finally hit bottom where she reaches out to her dad and gets the help she needs.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Did everyone know that "Family Affair", the 1st ep. from S/10 is re-running tomorrow night? Sara returns:thumbsup:

4. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

I agree with previous post I would love to see a Dr. R and David episode !!! that would be amazing !!

5. DocRobbinsLacky

DocRobbinsLacky Victim

Does anyone know if there is any news on what is going to happen with Hodges & Wendy next season? ( Yes, this is the shipper grasping at straws) I'm just wondering. Not just for the ship, but I like both of the characters alone as well.

6. Backtracker

Backtracker Victim

Nothing is going to happen with Wedges. I just posted on their shipper thread. I read in Liz's FB status that they told her she wasn't asked back for next season. I can't believe it.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, according to George in a recent interview, he along with Paul, Eric and Marg haven't yet been asked back either. So, I imagine its just contract negotiation time. She'll probably be back. I can't believe that they wouldn't ask her back cause they just added her to the opening credits this season. I think if they weren't gonna have her back they would have had the cliffhanger be her character being in danger.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  8. Backtracker

Backtracker Victim

I hope you're right, but I don't think so. She wrote in her status that they called and told her that she was NOT coming back and that she's sad. That's different than negotiating but again I hope you're right.

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Wow, that would be pretty surprising if it's true. Maybe Wendy will get transferred to the ambiguous swing shift, along with Ronnie, so that she and Hodges can have a more open relationship. :)
    I figured CSI would have to start cutting costs somewhere. I believe it's CBS' most expensive drama, and with their drop in ratings, there has to be some sacrificial lambs. IF this is true, tptb have to make some difficult choices. I was hoping to see Wendy in the field next season. Maybe we will just hear about her from time to time from Hodges.
    I still feel that they need more estrogen and less testosterone in the show to have a better balance. If they are dropping Liz, they should drop a male as well. JMO, of course, and I really would hate to see anyone else go.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Is this for certain? Are they really dropping her or is she just going to move to another shift and be seen every other episode like Sara was last season? Wendy hasn't even been explored fully yet. At least let her become a CSI first before dropping her to the wasteland of CSI aka swing shift. I hope this is just a rumor and not legit. First, Riley(who I actually liked) and now Wendy...this sucks.:(

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ I read her status too. She said that after 5 years and almost 80 episodes, she was asked to "hang up the lab coat". This is so sad. :(

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That sucks! :mad: I really liked Wendy. CSI has a whole lot of explaining to do then about her CSI status, and about her potential relationship with Hodges.

13. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Nooooooooooo. I am so sad about this. I feel horrible.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This really caught me by surprise. After so much speculation with a bunch of other characters it really comes from left field that Wendy might be the one leaving. It's a shame, of all the labrats she's the one I like most and the one who IMO has the most potential for further development.

15. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Wow, this is a surprise. Makes me wonder if Jorja isn't signing on for more episodes next season. Would kind of make sense if she is because then they wouldn't have a reason to make Wendy a CSI. I guess they can explain her disappearance as having to move to another shift because of her relationship with Hodges. Then she becomes another Grissom-like ghost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.