Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hello n00bs, welcome to the thread. :)

I haven't been in here in ages, but I had to come share the lulz. I'm sort of watching Carmine's chat on TV.com right now, and someone just asked this question - I love his response (I highlighted the part I'm talking about):

[​IMG]

LOL! I don't think that's what the question was asking :p, but I had to laugh. Oh, Carmine, you're such a tease. :lol:

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Someone needs to ask a the obvious follow-up question: With you and Eddie dating do you think art will imitate life and we'll see a Danny/Flack hookup somewhere down the line? :lol:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Best answer ever!

Seriously, Flack just needs to go for it. He could totally win Danny from Lindsay. And he'd be much better to Danny than Lindsay is!

4. hotspot

hotspot Hit and Run

I saw that on the chat I thought that was funny, just means he's open to new things perhaps.

5. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Agreed.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh i just loved Carmine's answer:lol:

just a few hours ago AXN aired 6.06 and i watched it again I love how Flack's face shone when he noticed Danny was in the opposite building:lol:

"Hey, you there, i am here, look at me":lol:

it was like a kid in the sandbox;)

it's interesting how they are open for more possibilities regarding their charcetrs. That's nice:bolian:

7. lal

lal Pathologist

yeah i like that episode , Flack looked so sweet when he saw danny :lol:

8. Faylinn

So, "Pot of Gold"...Danny must have a hard time keeping up with Flack when they're chasing someone. Flack made his way through the bar, and it took Danny ages to catch up. :lol: I guess he can't get through the crowd without Flack to make way for his man. Can you just see Danny getting buffeted by the crowd like, 'Flack? Flack!' He was probably pouting afterward that Flack just left him behind. :lol:

It's a good thing Flack had those cops-in-kilts to back him up since Danno wasn't there to chase the perp, though. :p

Can you see the conversation back at the precinct after that? Flack like 'Where the hell were you?' And Danny scowling about being left behind? :lol:

(Of course, the second Danny indicated that his back was hurting, Flack would probably be super solicitous. :p)

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Nah, I think Danny is too proud to shout for help in a situation like that. So I find it hard to imagine that Danny would shout Flack's name there. But I can totally see Danny complaining that Flack left him behind :lol:

That would be a truly amazing and hilarious conversation. Too bad it's was not in the episode. But well, it's in my mind :lol:

10. Top41

So this thread hasn't been active in a while, but after last night's finale it needs bumping! How cute is it that Flack knows what Danny wears to the gym? And that he likes to pay cash rather than use his credit card? Oh Flack, you poor smitten boy. He probably knows the color underwear Danny likes to wear, and how he likes his toast done, too. :lol: Flack really does adore his Danno.

I also thought it was sweet that he was the one to rush up to the lighthouse to rescue Danny. Flack really is Danny's white knight, and Danny was literally a princess in a tower with a madman in the finale! :lol: Danny is such a damsel-in-distress... it's got to be Flack's worst nightmare over and over again every time Danny finds himself in danger.

He also stroked Danny's shoulder after he brought him down... before returning Danny to his family. Poor Flack--I feel so bad for him sometimes! Hopefully Danny gives it up in the gym locker room now and then. ;) :devil:

11. Faylinn

Poor Flack - all that work for so little reward. I'm sure he doesn't usually feel neglected (being so smitten and blind to Danny's faults as he is), but Danny should definitely let Flack feel him up from time to time as a reward for always being there.

And I'm convinced that Don noticed what shirt Danny was wearing at the gym because he was plotting ways to get him out of it. :devil: Or else he was trying to distract himself because he didn't want to get too excited at the sight of Danny working out and getting all sweaty.

Poor Donnie boy is so neglected. *pet pet*

I made a GIF! (~4 MB) :adore:

12. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

I was waiting for Danny and Flack to embrace after Shane fell. Oh such bitter disappointment.

13. Top41

No kidding! Poor Flack--he had to run up all those stairs in the lighthouse... and then he gets nothing. Well, except to help Danny up, and then rub his shoulder later on, but still. Maybe Danny let him steal a kiss or two at the top of the lighthouse. ;)

Is Flack capable of not getting too excited around Danny? :lol: I think he's always pretty fired up when Danno is near. ;) And I'm sure if Danny wasn't inclined to take a shower after their workout, Flack could find some way to encourage him to... like spilling his water on Danny's shirt or pointing out that Danny should be clean before going to work. And then Flack certainly would get an eyefull. ;) :devil:

Poor Donnie boy is so neglected. *pet pet*

Awwww, Flack! Is it just me or does he look totally lovesick there?

14. flack's girl

flack's girl Dead on Arrival

now there is a sandwich that i would love to be the filling in......

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I just watched "Damned if You Do" and I just have to say I thought the Danny/Flack scene at the sewer was hilarious. Flack's "I don't do sewers" and Danny bitching about being the one in the sewer even though he agreed to go down there is a great example of how Flack has total authority over their relationship and how Danny can be a brat but in the end he listens to Flack. Although I imagine Danny got a reward for his sewer duty after their shifts were over so it wasn't that hard of a decision for Danny to make.