Eric/Calleigh storyline -- why we dislike it. Part 2 **spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you! Thank you!!! That's exactly what I've been thinking of the guy ever since his first bullet in the head!!!!

Since there's a spoiler tag on this topic I'd say there's no need to add a spoiler box.....

I sure as hell hope Calleigh is the one who kicks the bucket in the finale episode. I'm sick and tire of seeing her wandering all over Miami without any other purpose rather than being concerned about Eric :rolleyes:

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

While I agree that Calleigh is about as useless as tits on a boar at this point, look for the "Save Our Beloved Calleigh" campaign to start very soon and last all summer - unfortunately! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

They know Delko is safe - and his campaign was last summer.:rolleyes:

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Damnit!!!! :lol::lol:

I swear these two are worse than zombies, you just can't kill them off!!! :rolleyes::lol:

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Yep. And after I just read Procter's statement, "Calleigh and Delko are finally connecting romantically, and I'd like to see them take that to the next level."

I KNEW it was coming! Procter's battle cry for the troops! If you want E/C to continue ... start the campaign to keep me on the show or you WILL lose your precious nomance! :rolleyes:

Edit: And she probably wants a campaign to use as an example for CBS for how "popular" she is in support of a raise.

They are both so freaking predictable it's become a joke! :rolleyes: :guffaw: :rolleyes: :guffaw:

They are like the show - repetitive. They never no when to stop the the same crap over and over again. It's gonna be a looooooong summer! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I just read that statement too. Maybe TPTB should just kill all the others and just leave just E/C both alone on the show, save us from the torture. How many sacrifices (including people's lives) must be made for this nomance?

With that statement, I wonder if anyone here will still be interested to watch it anymore?

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep I read that too. I definitely had better not read that!!! Oh well I couldn't expect anything else from her right now. I don't know they're becoming too predictable :rolleyes:

Well my idea would be the one to stop watching the show, something I actually did till a couple of episodes ago since we were coming to the season finale :lol:

In all honesty I have had enough of the two of them long time ago and I should have stopped there. Unfortunately I'm one of those people who always wishes or hopes for something better to come next :lol:

Honestly, unless someone decides that's time for Calleigh to shut up (possibly forever), I cannot see any possible improvement for the show. No way I'm gonna hope there will be an improvement. Both Calleigh and Delko have prooved us it is impossible.

Only thing I can hope (even if I know it will never happen, despite Emily's wish for Calleigh to leave the show in a bodybag) is for Calleigh to die and Delko mourn her death....at least that would be satisfacory :lol:
    Oh well.....even if she died, Calleigh will torment Delko in his dreams :rolleyes::wtf: ewww :wtf:

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Now there's an idea. It would safe a LOT of people a lot of heartach!

Apparently there isn't a sacrifice too great in the name of that freaking nomance! I mean, think about it. They are apparently willing to sacrifice the entire show, if the ratings are any indication.

I promise you from personal experience, no one I know is going to watch CSI Miami next season if they see that statement. Everyone in my family and all of my friends have stopped watching already because of E/C.

I tried to convince them to give it a try at the start of the season because it looked so promising. Once the news came out that Rodriguez was coming back they all told me to forget it! :rolleyes:

Couldn't really blame 'em. :(

8. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

The only reason why I'm still watching is because of the other members of the team. Mostly Jesse and Natalia. :)

Should we start a No E/C forever campaign? :lol:

9. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I'm watching for everyone BUT E/C! Actually, I've been hanging in there IN SPITE of E/C, but I seriously don't know how much longer that will last.

It's tempting. But in all honesty I think most of us have much more important things to do with our time, hon.

Except for the time that I'm here, and the hour I spend watching CSI Miami, on the weeks I do, E/C doesn't really get a thought in my day.

I am active in things I care about such as working for disabled children (my son is blind), working for women's rights and dealing with a multitude of issues I care about (one priority is my 2 year old granddaughter who is the personification of the energizer bunny! :lol:).

So whether Procter's character gets killed off is meaningless in the real world - as much as I would LOVE to see that character gone!

I do admit that the small number of hours that I devote to entertainment would be enriched beyond measure to see that character history.

10. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

I guess I do have better things to do in my time. :lol: Am I this desperate to want them off CSI? :wtf: Darn it.

HipHuggers. Seriously? I'd like to break their hips.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

This made my day :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Delynn all I can tell you is ;)

12. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

I'd like to share with you all a funny thing. I used to be a fan of this pairing. When they started off, because I thought it would be a fun fling. But then they got tied down and brought the whole series with them. :lol: I'm reading my old posts at the Shipper Central about them. I was soooo supportive towards them. I can't believe I actually thought this couple was great! :rolleyes: Thank goodness I opened my eyes to the truth. :lol::lol:

I'm happy that made you smile, Florry86. :lol::guffaw:

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Since we are all outing I'm gonna reveal you this....when I read the spoilers back in s5 that TPTB wanted to explore thier possibility, I almost was waiting for it ( I also think I posted something like this on another forum)....I really was curious to see how they were going to play it out (also when I read those spoilers I didn't know anything about Jake :drool:, otherwise I so wouldn't have been curisous about E/C :lol:). Thank god I changed my idea as soon as I saw Jake Berkley :lol:

14. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

While I feel your pain, darlin', I think we need to dial it back just a little before the moderators have to slap our hands. I know it's a joke, but it's likely someone is going to take issue with a statement that anyone would like to break something! ;)

But I do understand your desperation! Believe me! :thumbsup:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Someone has forgotten what this show is supposed to revolve around. :rolleyes:
    For the love of God, the next time she goes to have her lips filled I beg the surgeon to just sew her lips together.

Oh, and might I add -- when someone lies to you over and over again.... that is not connecting.