**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree Blinded, the wording is confusing.
    I want everyone to wake up/get up get up too. The show has a lot of characters,but I don't think anyone should go.TPTB hired them all and they as well as the writers should deal with it and not by getting rid of anyone.The writers need to challenge themselves anyway,come up with two crime episodes more often.

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

You just might hate me, but I'm actually kind of hoping the Ryan storyline will begin in ep 22. I figure the storyline starting in ep 23 will give Jon less of a chance as well as less time to really play it up.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Episode 22 deals with that Mommy Dearest story, if Ryan's storyline starts in episode 22,I would think it wouldn't start until the end,much like his storyline started at the very end of "Taget Specific " the week before "WISC' aired last season.So,it will still be pretty much episode 23. I'm also thinking(hope I'm wrong) that we won't see Ryan a lot because he'll be locked up. We will see more of the team working to clear his name. We will see his denial and then arrest, maybe some questioning and then him cleared,the end.

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Oh, I could never hate you! You make a valid point. ;) HAHA. I am going to have to agree with Greatfan too, though- they probably will have Ryan locked up most of the time, and he won't be working once they find that in his apartment. It probably will be like Target Specific and WISC. I think I can survive since I know he'll be okay ... (So long as they don't clear his name then kill him off) I will BE OKAY! LOL!

Really though ,I'm just looking forward to it. Bring it on!!! :p

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Yeah, I figured as much that it would be something along the lines of "Target Specific" and "WISC" :rolleyes: Just from seeing the promo for next week, I get the feeling that the writers will leave us with a quick look into Episode 23 (just like "Target Specific" lol). Probably something like the CSIs running into an apartment only to see Ryan in his room, picture goes dark, credits rolls, yada yada yada. Well, either that or the explosion, Eric flies, wakens to a muffled sound, picture goes dark, credits rolls, etc.

Why thank you! Yeah, I'm really worried that TPTB are just gonna do that to Ryan and not give Jon the chance to shine and prove his character.

IMO I think he's going to tell them that's he's thinking about leaving the lab. Then in the Season 9 Premiere, he'll say "Nevermind!"

6. Blinded By Smoke

You're welcome! :thumbsup: YES. I too want him to SHINE. He did GREAT in Target Specific and WISC... I, for some reason, have a feeling THIS will be even better. IDK, I'm hoping for lots of screen time and a chance for him (and everyone else) to really tear it UP!!!

LOL. If he says that, he better say "NEVERMIND" or I'll go insane. :lol:

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

:(
    I completely and utterly agree with this; why punish the actors?!:scream: It would especially be absolutely criminal to release a long termer like JT and ELR who have worked hard, put in their dues and had their characters virtually ignored and underutilitzed the last few seasons. Use your imaginations; the other shows have two cases going sometimes!!

IMHO, one of two things will happen

1. Eppie 22 will end with the explosion or,
    2. The investigation will begin and they will discover that the GPS leads to Ryan's apartment.

It should wrap up in eppie 23; Ryan is back on duty in the season finale.

He will probably sit in jail wondering why it is he in trouble again:rolleyes:

I hope they do but I agree with those who believe we won't see much of him:(

It will be a long summer until I know for sure Ryan wakes up and Jon is back.:(

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hi guys, on Spoiler tv I found an info about ad revenue for 2009 - CSI Miami is on the 9th position. That's good. I think CSIM will be lower in 2010 though :/
    http://www.spoilertv.com/search/label/CSI%20Miami

I'm not sure it belongs to spoiler thread but not sure where to place that info.

9. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

10. bgnogan

bgnogan Hit and Run

From the interview with Marc Dube and Barry O'brien, it looks like Walter, Tom and Jesse are definitely going to be in season 9. Delko is coming back for sure and there's no way they're gonna get rid of Horatio. Looks like Kyle is safe as well.

So....that leaves us with Ryan, Natalia, Calleigh and Frank who might not return.

Edit: Since Frank isn't a CSI he's probably safe.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Yeah, I read that too...Cal, Nat and Ryan? My three out of four favourite characters? :/ Maybe nobody will go after all? I'm worried about that big betrayal. It seems like it will be someone who is not suspected at all. I'm worried that it can be Calleigh :/

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope nobody leaves as well,my favorites are also in that group of characters. Hopefully some other solution can be reached. Someone leaving wouldn't be a popular move for the show at all.

13. Blinded By Smoke

What article? And I don't really see a spoiler anywhere that suggest anyone is leaving.. really. Because other shows have left with the cliffy and everyone survived. WE already know who is dying this season too... Maybe Walter and Jesse was mentioned because they are new characters... IDK, I can't see Ryan, Nat, or esp Cal leaving. JMO!

Hope not, anyway!

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There's an article on the home page. It all but assures us that Jessie and Walter will be back,Tom as well.There is info about storylines for these particular characters next season.I don't see Ryan,Nat or Calleigh leaving either.

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I hope no one is leaving, I like the cast the way they are and find it hard to believe that any one of them is stealing evidence from lock up. It just doesn't seem in character for them to do so.

ETA: I just read the article, definately interesting but I still don't believe anyone from the team is leaving. Natalia worked too hard to prove herself as a CSI. Ryan worked hard to get his job back after he was fired and Calleigh, she's been shown as loyal to her team. It just wouldn't make any sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.