**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Now see...I didn´t see that. Well if the mods say so....but it is sort - hmm- well...perhaps it is ok to tell me this:

1. the storyline is the cliff hanger for next season?
    2. or will cause one character to leave show?
    3. will impact on????? Show structure?

I am not surprised they are going for something chocking as we are nearing the end of the season. But will we(fans) finally get a storyline with impact on the show or will the storyline - as so many before - go down in flames never to be seen again?

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you for postng this, though I am wondering if this a combination of promos. I mean isn't Rebecca supposed to die in 8x23? By the way 1) at first I thought it was Nat (maybe because of the way she was dressed :p) 2) what a horrible to way to die not to mention that I have to laugh out loud at the way Eric flies because of the "explosion", if you wanna call that thing an explosion :lol:

One thing I may enjoy is the way this episode is filmed, which is different than the usual one ;)

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

OKAY SO this is just MY take on what I know...

1. I'm not sure. I do believe this story line wraps up in 23... as 24 is about the serial killer. I could be wrong though.

2. Just the one in the car bomb (Rebeca). AS far as I know. I don't know about the actual betrayer. I haven't heard.

3. It will 'impact' everyone, in some way, I think. Personally, I think it will blow the lab out of the water..., but that's just MY opinion. :)

If you want to actually know more, just PM me. I'll be glad to answer your questions. :) There are a few more of us who know too, but I can't really remember to name names.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Spoilers just gives you little tidbits to discuss. Revealing the betrayer here is like going to the back of a book and reading the end,too much would be revealed. Viewers,even the ones that read spoilers here,still want some element of surprise,not the entire story given away .

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think it'll roll into the finale quite honestly (the 'serial killer' is just the case at hand) -- Ryan's part will likely wrap up in 8.23, but I just have a sneaking suspicion that there's more than one betrayer (or at least someone else involved in the dirty work) & they're holding it back as part of the cliffhanger.
    I have nothing to back that up, it's just the vibe I'm getting from the tvguide finale article that said H will still be reeling from the betrayal & that the ending result from that betrayal could damage one or more CSI's career. Sounds like the betrayal is exposed in 23, but that "ending result" will be in the finale. I'll just add too that they're making such a huge stink over this betrayal ordeal that I can't see it NOT making it's way into the finale at all. JMO.

Thanks for the promo link -- For a second I thought it was Natalia too :eek:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Aren't those the exact words that were used quite a while back when referring to episode 23? It sounds as if TVguide is reusing the description that was given in an earlier article or spoiler,especially the "could damage one or more CSI's career.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, it's the same words. I think they just put the info for both eps there together cause they just wanted to mention both of the final two episodes. But it's a bit confusing the way they did it. Maybe they're trying to create panic. :lol:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't remember them saying (the first time) this part though: "the ending result of that betrayal" --I guess that's what's sticking out to me. I had suspected Ryan's ordeal to be part of the whole "CSI's career threatened" part -- but his ordeal wouldn't be an "ending result of the betrayal" -- his part will come first, before the true betrayer is even exposed. An ending result would come last/later/after the matter (matter=betrayal). :confused: Hard to explain my take on it -- we'll just have to wait & see.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think maybe they might mean that what the betrayer does is what is causing Delko to have to investigate the team... and that investigation could reveal other things that may cause issues for the team's careers. Like possibly how severe Nat's medical condtion is, or whatever it is that Walter told Delko in confidence.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

For some resaon, I remember pretty much that entire phrase being said or the wording being really similar,the words "ending result" perhaps wasn't there, but the CSI's damage to career,etc was difinitely tied to the betrayal according to the wording the first time.I too think TVguide just tied both episodes together with the wording.

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That is my take on the wording as well mjszud; first is Ryan set up ("CSI's career threatened") and the resulting investigation of his ordeal and the clearing of his name with bring out who really is betraying H and the team (the "ending result").

IMHO, this storyline should be concluded before the season finale which will be separate from that. In the promo pictures I have seen (posted in the Get Your Pictures Here...thread) every CSI is working on the case and if they were still investigating a CSI (Ryan) they wouldn't be shown working on the serial killer case.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    That's pretty much what I was saying,the setup,the betrayal etc. is all tied together.
    I also think( because of the finale promo pics) Ryan will be cleared before the airing of the finale.Then we get a whole new situation to worry about.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I see what you guys are saying & you could be right -- I'm not trying to convince anyone, it's just my personal feeling/opinion. ;)
    Just to be clear, it's these 2 quotes we're referring to, correct?

Feb. 23 @ CSIFiles
    Recently posted:

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Those are the quotes and even though the last sentence speaks of the end result,etc, I think they are referring to what happened in episode 23 including the betrayal may mean the end of several CSI's careers. It's just being stated more dramatic than how it was stated the first time,that it would threaten at least one,if not more CSI's future.While Horatio will still be reeling from the betrayal in episode 24,the actual threat to the CSI's future/career as well as the betrayal take place in episode 23.

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Ahh the wording is so confusing!!! I have no idea, but it is driving me INSANE.. AHH! I just really want everyone to WAKE up next season (wake up, get up, walk away- WHATEVER). LOL. It's going to be a LONG summer. NY drove me CRAZY last year, and I was more invested in Miami still--- so I can't imagine what it's going to feel like with Miami doing this. I guess the last time I felt this bad was when Ryan was 'in on' H's death. When he got that text... "it's done" I was like, NO WAY... LOL!!! I keep thinking how good the results of that season were though, it showed how much H trusted Ryan, and that I should have had faith in his character as well... haha

SO this season, I'm trying to keep my faith in TBTB. I don't see a reason why we can't keep all our characters. And if someone goes (Heaven forbid), they should let it be Jesse/Walter, rather than Ryan/Natalia. I don't want anyone to leave, personally, but... we'll see.

I just don't think we're losing a main character, but I can't shake worrying about it, you know?

ETA: SO Ryan's name probably wouldn't come up until 23 when the car bomb is set off, right? Because that's what leads them to his apartment... and to the diamonds. So that means he'd be cleared in one episode. I'm going to be irritated if they bring his name up in 22, and we have to wait a week, then clear him in 23.... LOL. We do know everyone is cleared though, because as you guys have said, Promo pictures. Everyone is working.

We're going to look back at this (our wild speculations) in September and LAUGH, right? :lol: Right.

Last edited: May 6, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.