NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

So far, I'm enjoying this show. :) I think Kensi's really pretty!

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Schedule

(#120) Fame

LAPD LIAISON MARTY DEEKS JOINS THE NCIS TEAM AS THEY TRACK AN INFAMOUS SOCIALITE LINKED TO THE MURDER OF A NAVY OFFICER. - NCIS investigates the murder of a Navy officer entangled in the world of Hollywood glitz and glamour as the team is joined at Hetty's request by LAPD liaison Marty Deeks. - The team investigates the murder of a Navy officer in conjunction with the LAPD per Hetty’s request. The investigation leads them into the world of Hollywood’s elite.

Guest Stars:
    Marty Deeks: Eric Christian Olsen
    Ben Darva: Bernard White
    Hassad Al-Jahiri: Faran Tahir
    Aubrey Darva: Cherilyn Wilson
    Sapphire: Brooke Kerr
    Jerry Tyre: Nicholas Jandl
    Ron Ostrawski: Mandell Butler
    Chaz: Louis Leonardo
    Slick Guy: Edward Finlay
    Drunk Hottie: Tiffany Brouwer
    Bouncer: Justice Jesse Smith
    Brian Roth: Jeremy Shranko

(#121) Found

THE NCIS TEAM FINALLY RECEIVES VIDEO EVIDENCE OF SPECIAL AGENT DOMINIC VAIL BEING HELD HOSTAGE. - The NCIS team races to save one of their own when they receive video evidence of Special Agent Dominic Vail being held hostage months after he was kidnapped. The team finally gets a lead in the ongoing investigation of Dom's kidnapping through a video link.

Guest Stars:
    NCIS Special Agent Dominic Vail: Adam Jamal Craig
    Mowahd "Moe" Dusa: Ronald Auguste
    Man: Daniel Hugh Kelly
    Kalil Abramson: Carlo Rota
    Yari: Ben Youcef
    Iza: Abdoulaye N'Gom
    Ameenah Shah: Aliah Whitmore
    Jihadist: Mo Darwiche
    Agent Nassir: Tom Winter
    Woman in Bed: Indira G. Wilson

Thanks To "The Futon Critic & Tv.com"

3. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Thanks for these!

OMG Moe is going to be in this one. I'm assuming I'm writing in thinking it's the same Moe Sam brought over from the Sudan. If so wow, that's gonna hit Sam hard if he has anything to do with Dom going missing and I hope Sam hits him hard if he has anything to do with Dom going missing!!!!

We had 'Chinatown' this week in the UK and I loved it! There were some great moments, especially when Kensi took Nate out into the field and Sam and Callen had some great lines. Loved it. There's a really nice dynamic to this show.

4. Destiny

Yep it is the same Moe, because in the next weeks ep ad after the show, they mention Dom and Sudan.

1x21 "Found" Promo - about 21 seconds long.

Oh thats the one where Nate wonders if he should carry a gun? Then thinks about becoming an agent? That would scare them and us. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  5. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

OMG @ the promo! Wow, wow, wow!! I'm not going to be able to resist looking up episode clips seeing as we've got way too long to wait in the UK!

Yeah it is that episode! It was brilliant. Nate in the field is a very scary idea though. I thought it was really well played though because it wasn't all that serious which was fun.

6. Destiny

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I really really like Deeks. :D How could he give Kensi the undercover name of "Fern" though? :lol: I would have killed him if I were Kensi. :lol: Or at least smacked him. Fern is a bit old-fashioned for Kensi. I would have gone with something like Kiley or even Kelly. But Fern? :lol: Poor Kensi.

8. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Brilliant, thank you!

9. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Any ideas on
    who's going to "fall"?

10. Destiny

To your reply Anna, not a clue but something tells me either way I am either not going to like it or it will try and make me cry. :(

11. GregNickRyanFan

Well, in the previews it looks like
    Hetty is clutching her chest like she's having a heart attack or something. Hopefully the "fall" thing is not permanent and whomever ends up in the hospital rather than dead.

Possibly both.

12. Anna P

Anna P Witness

The cast member I like the least is
    Nate

13. Destiny

You don't have to use a spoiler tag to say whom you like or may not like. ;)

Only things tags (examples pointed out in "help thread") have to do with, the episode that might give something away in advance of the show airing, or if you want to discuss the ep before all time zones have seen it, then people ask that things get put into tags, I always go by the "if you want to discuss without tags the last time zone for airing is 3 hours from eastern time (like ohio)" So 9 pm then 12 would start the last airing it would end at 1 am. ;)

Just so you know. :D

14. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Ok, thanks :)

15. GregNickRyanFan

I love the entire cast, there isn't anyone I'd want to lose... but according to the previews for next week
    Hetty is the one to turn in her resignation. Of course Leon may not accept it. I guess we'll see.

Okay, :wtf: !!! They went through all of that to find Dom and then he just gets killed? Why didn't they just have him be dead the first time (when he was kidnapped)? I don't understand the motivation there. Why spend all that time in all those eps worrying about his fate just to have him die when they finally found him? And he didn't even get the chance to tell Sam that Mo helped him escape. But at least he died by bullets and not by beheading. And he died protecting Sam, so that's something, but still... it bothers me.

Last edited: May 5, 2010