CSI: New York Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

i gave your request a go, feel free too add text if you want
399.png
403.png
402.png

flack
another flack

Love the icons, fo_poozle! I'm in love with your coloring, it's looks natural and so beautiful at the same time :D

Ashley, those Flack icons are awesome. Do you know the name of the font on the first one?

Mari, nice icons. I really love the Flack one. :)

Hey guys, ive been away on my own lil' hiatus since about christmas! Thought its about time I came back to the old grounds of the board but im in need of a lil decorating. My photoshop skills are well un practised so wuld any one be up for making me an Adam icon?! 140x in size if possible? Hope one of you great makers can conjure me something up :)

Btw, I had a quick scroll through and deffinatly missed a few great posts in here.

Hey guys, ive been away on my own lil' hiatus since about christmas! Thought its about time I came back to the old grounds of the board but im in need of a lil decorating. My photoshop skills are well un practised so wuld any one be up for making me an Adam icon?! 140x in size if possible? Hope one of you great makers can conjure me something up :)

Btw, I had a quick scroll through and deffinatly missed a few great posts in here.

Got a pic you want used? I don't have any newer ones of him.

Back