Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by CSI_Kat, Apr 28, 2009.
Great icons everyone
Some random ones:
I gave your request a shot lal:
one two three
Great icons Ankeila! Really love the coloring. Snagging a few, will credit!
Thank you very much AnKeila for the Icons :thumbsup:
no i don't mind if they have got text on them
gorgeous work everyone!!
AnKeila, love the stella icon <33
i just have a few for now.
Hi great icons fo_poozle :thumbsup: do you mind if i snag a couple ?, will credit
thank you!! no, snag away
New csi:ny icons ....
- 20 icons from 6x14:"Sanguine Love"
- 57 icons from 6x15:"The Formula"
Hope you'll enjoy ! ^^
Awesome icons Clytia.:thumbsup: Snagged some. Will credit you, of course.
Great icons, everyone.
here are mine from the guys' challenge:
Love the Dr. Sid and Danny's Batter Up! ones GNRF!
Thanks. Glad you like them. Feel free to snag them if you want. I can't even remember how I did the Don one. I think it was with gradient rather than texture, but I'm not positive. :lol:
Great icons GNRF :thumbsup:
I made a tutorial I hope it's fine to post:
I have a tutorial, I hope it's fine to put it here
Danny and Lindsey Coloring Tutorial:
Go From This: to This:
* Made with Photoshop CS4*
1) Start with a plain white background sized 100x100 in pixels
2) Crop your image to your liking.
3) Create a Curves Layer:
- RGB Output 141 / Input 100
- Set the layer to normal 100 percent opacity.
4) Create another Curves Layer:
- RBB Output 130 / Input 121
- Red Output 160 / Inupt 140
- Green Output 130 / Input 132
- Blue Output 130 / 122
- Set the layer to Normal 80 percent Opacity.
(Note, if you our unfamilar with curve layers, this might give you a hard time if you're trying to do it yourself. I'll provide a .PSD file so you can skip over this, I know it can be hard for those who are not used to it.)
5) Take This Texture and set it to screen 100 percent opacity.
6) Make a selective color layer with these settings
- Reds (-35 / +5 / +5 / -6)
- Yellows (+10, -4, -17, 0)
- Greens (All 0)
- Cyans (All 0)
- Blues (All 0)
- Magentas (All 0)
- Whites (+46, -20, +17, 0)
- Neutrals (+1, 0 , 0 , 0)
- Blacks (All 0)
7) Make another Curves layer
- RGB Output 189 / Input 168
- Set the layer to Normal 100 opacity.
8) Make a Channel Mixer Layer
- +128 / -41 / +6 / 0
- Make the layer normal 100 percent opacity
9) Make a color fill layer, fill with #d5d5d5 and set to color burn 100 percent opacity.
10) * this layer is optinal, use this to turn your image black/white* Make a gradient map layer, choose Black/White. Keep the opacity at normal 100 percent.
11) Make a Levels layer
- RGB (0 , 0.88, 255)
- Red (0, 1.00, 255)
- Green (0, 1.00, 255)
- Blue (0, 1.00, 255)
- Output for all layers stays at (0, 255)
12) One more curves layer
RGB (188 / 172)
Set at normal and 100 percent opacity.
13) Last Step! Place This texture and set at color dodge 100 percent opacity. (also works on screen/lighten as well)
Remember that not every picture will work for this, you're encouraged to tweak the color to get it the way you want
And as promised, a .psd http://www.mediafire.com/file/qj5oyiudmhn/dl_tbd.psd
Anyone want to make some new Flack icons from recent episodes? I'm looking for some 140x140 icons of Flack from Uncertainty Rules. I've been too busy lately to make icons.
Separate names with a comma.