The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Some Nick & Greg from World's End. I thought they had some of the better scenes in the ep. :)

Going down the first storm drain:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

At another storm drain:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nick's turn first - it was nice that they took turns instead of Nick pulling rank. :lol (love his face! :lol:)

:shifty: A little footsie under the table maybe! :devil:

Susan

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Lovely caps blackflag! Thank you!

Again, I loved the Love moments in this episode and I think Season 10 is a gem of a season for the Love! The looks were really long and loaded and I thought Nick was rather chirrpy to be working with Greg.

I also liked that they were taking turns going down into the sewers. Reminded me of Turn Turn Turn. They seem to be more in tune with each other when they work together, and certainly are more aware of each other and how they work, always looking out for each other.

The Love is as strong as ever! It's fabulous to watch!

3. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

I admit I let out a few awws when I was watching those scenes. They are just so perferct together. :adore: This is definetly the best season for Love in long time.
    After all the great scenes we've had, it's hard to belive we were so worried in the begining of season about Nick getting a girlfriend. I'm just really glad the writers didn't go on with it.

4. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Just me or anyone else really looking forward to tonights episode.... I know they are working together again, and have seen several screen shots of them together... I'm just loving seeing them working together so much, anyone find any other good pics...

Kelly

5. egeria

I'm the same Shacky. In fact I've had to try and NOT build up the anticipation just in case :lol:. I do love when Nick and Greg work a case together. Not only do they work so well together but they look so good together too!

Season 10 has been great for that, Nick and Greg working the same case. So many episodes to watch over and over! Lovers Lane and Internal Combustion are two favourites this season.

As for tonight's episode, I won't be able to watch it until Sunday! I really do hope it's as good as we all want it to be!

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am looking forward to it too. David Rambo wrote the episode and so we should get to see some good Nick and Greg moments. Plus a decent amount of Greg for a change. I am really looking forward to some fun Nick/Greg screen time.

7. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Ooh, I can't wait for this episode! This season really is turning out to have some good Nick/Greg stuff. There's also some nice Nick stuff going on so far, though there really hasn't been enough Greg. What are y'all's favorite scenes so far, and, best yet, what do you think happened after them?

On that note, we have an NG comment fic/art meme going on. Anyone can post prompts and anyone can reply to them with fics and art, and the fics don't have to be long at all. Some of the current prompts are:

-what happened after Appendicitement (especially after Slick pulled a gun on Greg and Hodges)

-Nick visits Greg in the hospital after 'Play With Fire' and confesses how he really feels.

-Harry Potter

-Prom! (High school universe)

-Arranged marriage

-A suspect tries to hit on Greg. Nick does not approve.

+ at least one that may or may not be appropriate to post here :devil:

Just click on the picture to get there :)

[​IMG]

8. egeria

Oh dear. Like I don't already have enough story ideas for Nick and Greg!! Of course you know I'm going to check that out right away. :lol:

Favourite scenes this season:

Definitely the highway scene in Internal Combustion (and the looooong look of Love immediately following), and the 'little car thief' scene. I love the bowling alley scene in Lovers Lane.

Mostly I love that the chemistry is still there, after 10 seasons. It's so heartening and inspiring!

9. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Spoiler Alert for tonight's eppy, in case you haven't seen it and don't want to know...

Listening to Greg ramble on about little blue pills to Nick so reminded me of the liquid latex moment back from "Slaves of Las Vegas"... Too cute..

Kelly

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah. true. Also Greg got the last line before the opening credits! And that has never happened before. Also loved Greg's conversation with Nick about his past experience with hair dye! Really good episode for not just N/G fans but Greg fans in general.

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

12. egeria

Thanks for the caps blackflag! Yummy!!

Did anyone else love that when Greg was looking into the viewer, Nick was eying Greg? Seriously, I watched so closely and Nick's eyes never left Greg. It was intense!

I loved the A case in this episode. As with every other N/G case, it shows how Nick and Greg work so well together, they are perfect partners in every way. Always a treat to see them on screen at the same time :D I love how Nick listens to Greg ramble with a little smile on his face.

Season 10 = Excellent Love time!!

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, and this cap really shows that intensity. The way they are both staring at each other, its like they are both thinking: 'I don't need that little blue pill when I'm with you'. This has been a great season so far for The Love.

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Now that I am finally home from vacation I got a chance to really watch this episode and it was great for Love moments. The way they look at each other is so telling. And Nick being totally amused with Greg and his talk about his hair was funny.
    I found this cap to be interesting.

I just love seeing them work so well together. And I did love finally seeing their office again.

15. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Thanks Dizzney, I absolutely love this cap... just love it.... and the caps from the 'little blue pill' scene, pricless, seriously... if only I knew a little more about little blue pills because this could so easily have a follow up fic because Greg would so experiment with it just to see what it could do for him, and would never tease Nick that he needs it since he is in his 40s now...