The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I totally agree with you all! This episode was full of The Love subtext! Totally loved it!

Working the highway wearing similar clothes, Greg handing Nick those yellow signs, working so in sync...they need no words

The look in the layout room...sheer pride on Greg's part...and Nick's coy smile said so much! (BTW, you're welcome egeria!)

And was it just me or did Nick and Greg seem...giddy in love in this episode? As if they'd been on a holiday together and fallen in love all over again or something to that effect...:adore: I just loved it :)

I'll be watching this again and again...

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Agree, great love episode. Working in sync together but I really loved the garage scene when Greg had that little smile remembering his childhood and Nick knew had had something fun to share. The story was adorable and the way Nick teased him by calling him 'a little car thief' was just too cute.

3. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

is WMTDB still up and running? I havent read a new Nick/Greg fic in months. It feels like this fandom is dying? Am I wrong?

I wish CSI, what do a valentine eppie?

after so many years together, I wonder if Nick & Greg still celebrate valentines day

4. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

To LoneWolfe, WMTDB is up and running. However, the feature to add stories and chapters was difficult to maneuver. I for one wasn't able to figure out how to add something new, and I would guess that others had the same problem, which is presumably why there haven't been a lot of new stories. I've definitely been spending more time on the NicknGreg LJ and ffnet to make up for it. WWOMB and csi-forensics are also decent, but nothing compared to the wonderful WMTDB. I'm sure Shacky is working on it and that they'll get WMTDB fixed soon enough though :)

I wanted to get in this wonderful little bit from Kristine's review of the last episode. I'm putting it in a spoiler box since I know not everyone may have access to S10 yet.

It's not exactly a brazen announcement of the Love, but it's always nice to see their awesome chemistry pointed out by someone else outside of the Fort.:)

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I had a dream before I woke up this morning and I wanted to share it with you all.

I dreamed I was watching CSI and it was revealed that Greg is gay. There was a conversation about him having boyfriend trouble.

Later in the dream he was sitting on a couch (I assume was Nick's) and Nick was standing next to him telling him that he broke up with his girlfriend. I pointed out to my husband that Greg was happy about that.

then I woke up

6. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I haven't been able to add new chapters at all. It's really frustrating. So all my stories are updated on FF.

Wojo, great dream!! I haven't dreamt about the Love at all, which is surprising considering how much I think about it!

Speaking of which, I watched Internal Combustion again...and I've lost count how many times I've watched it now! I just love that Look and the garage scene. :adore:

Really, it's inspiring!!

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

How about some Unshockable caps for discussion? ;)

walking down the hall:
    [​IMG]

getting the missing guitar: (this whole scene had me laughing)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nick showing off what he learned from Doc. Robbins:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Susan

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for the caps blackflag. I loved the scenes with the boys last night, they were funny and cute together. Although Greg wasn't in it enough for my taste It made my night that two out of three of his scenes were with Nick.

One of my fave lines:

Guitar girl: "It still has his fingers on it".

Nick: "I hope so, don't you Greg?"

9. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Both Nick and Greg get the best lines when they're together. Hilarious. With this episode, I really enjoyed the entire scene at the psycho fans apartment. The way they patronized her... brilliant! :guffaw:

10. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

At one point, I wish I could remember when, but the boys both turn around at the same time and everything about them was in sync. They even swung their arms in the same way at the same time. I just sat there going "Wow!" I loved it. So many little things that show how close they are.

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

and will you look at that. The boys are both having an 'Oh Yeah!' moment together :devil: You've got to be intouch with each other's feelings for something that special to be able to do together.

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Mirroring. It really is a brilliant visual representation of the relationship between the boys. If you look back through the seasons you can find several eps when they do it, and I always get a thrill whenever I spot/hear about a new moment.

Can't wait for this ep to air here in Australia. We're still waiting for CSI to come back after the summer break here. It usually comes back on in February but there hasn't been any sign of it yet.

13. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

It tickles me so that during the Rascal Flatts video, they show Greg and Nicky walking together in the hall smiling at each other when they sing the word love...:lol:.
    (Granted, they say the word love a whole lot during the song, but the timing is still perfect:).)

14. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker of this site and a big The Love fan.

Just finnished watching Unshockable a few minutes ago and like you've said already, the boys had some good moments. I don't know if anyone noticed, but in the end when Nick was in the concert, you could see him playing with his ring. Personally I belive it's something Greg gave to him (maybe some kind of a promise ring?) and I thought it was a really cute moment. I can just imaging them going home after that shift, listening to some Rascal Flatts and dancing together. :adore:
    And yes, I'm a hopeless romanticist.:lol:

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hey everyone, been ages, nearly six months or so since i last stopped by.

What i can say about the new series that has just started in the uk for fans is that nick AND greg both seem to have some more scenes together and some good old fashioned air time together, which delights this fangirls life a lot. yay.

I hope as the series continues Nick and Greg have more scenes and cases together.