Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I thought that maybe Michael might have asked Adam if he could use his body, probably not, but that's just my thought. But you know, since Adam isn't actually the vessel John Winchester's bloodline, yes but he's not who God wants to hold Michael, it's always been Dean. Maybe Adam will contain Michael, but he'll end up like Nick and won't be strong enough to contain him. The episode was awesome! Plenty of great Dean/Cas moments, I think my favorite part was the Sam "What happened to him?" Cas "Me" part :guffaw: Adam is a little Dean isn't he :lol: see that Sarcasam runs in the Winchester family, "Well I guess that monster that ate me didn't get the message" :lol:

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Also, Adam could have suffered the fate of all the other people who were around when an angel shows up in true form- the burned out eyes, etc... I hope not because I sort of like the kid, but it's a possibility.

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i guess i am just unimaginative, i thought adam just went back to being dead.

oh, and they really need to stop spoiling the surprise in the "previously on" segment. i know they think they are reminding the audience who may have forgotten certain characters, but i think there would have been more impact if we werent shown before the episode even started which characters were making an appearance.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Oh I hate that! That's why I started to read spoilers, even if you stay away from him right at the beginning of the episode you're going to be spoiled. I especially hated it the episode before last week, where they practically told that Lisa/Ben would have some sort of role :rolleyes:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Speaking of Ben, I was looking at screencaps from the Ben episode (Season 3) and I noticed that the kid had a lot of toy Impalas. I didn't notice that when I saw the ep the first time. Did anyone else notice that? There were two cars on his bday cake like they were racing and the Impala was winning. And then later when he's sitting at the table with his headphones one, he's got an even bigger toy Impala. Funny thing is though both of them are red (rather than black), so I guess red maybe Ben's favorite color? :lol:

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I thought about that before :lol: but I shook it off thinking that it could also be a 1960's Dodge Charger, they're around the same shape :lol:

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Dude... screw Supernatural so hard right now.

That's honestly how I feel about it, given last night's episode.

*sobs*

Teddy Bear/Something Wicked, love your signature gif. :D If anything deserves to looped forever, it's THAT. Oh yes. :)

Then again, when it comes to Castiel, I'm convinced he's going to die by the end of this season. I'm trying to resign myself to that inevitability. :(

8. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

Just watched it and I'm still just rambling but somehow I totally liked it.

The unfolding of the story wasn't all that surprising: I mean come on old gods some of your colleagues were killed by just the boys and you wan't to go against Lucifer ...yeah nice to have met you.
    The same for poor Gabe :( wasn't like he could just end Lucy and everyone is happy - story over.

But what I totally loved were the little things:
    Funny Creepy Mercury (??) :guffaw: IRL I would run screaming, but in this case I want one (*steals herself in addition a Gabe, a Sylar,a Krycek and many more * :p).
    The old gods: I like you guys whenever Kripke brings one up.
    Gabe and Kali = win :lol:

And finally the boys story got a twist for a possible outcome they could really manage and I'm glad about that. 'Cause the whole meatsuit thing, not really being the boys anymore ...nea don't know.
    In addition the capture of Lucy is much more believable. Ok if Michael and more angels would be killed at least season 6 could be literal hell on earth ;). But If they'll really kill Lucy I would have needed some balance.
    I know Kripke kills of gods like any other monster but if he really kills the devil then at least the other demons need to be awesome at their job, cause the whole good without evil wouldn't work for me ^^.

@Ginna: About Cas I just want to add plz NOO :(
    Kripke reduced the number of possible recurring charas (*still sobs about Ellen*) and Adam came back just to be Michaels vessel and yeah I know Crowly is a demon so not much hope there :p

But not Cas *pouts* . I watched the boys since the firts epi but now their little angel just SO belongs with them, wouldn't be the same without him.

Ok have to stop rambling now ^^

9. BabaOReilly

I have some concerns if you didn't like the episode strictly because Castiel wasn't in it... You do know he's only a secondary character, right? ;)

A great episode! I will be sorry to see Gabe go though. He was sometimes annoying but always amusing! He will be missed. I'm just glad we're moving out of the angst zone- I mean, I know they want everything to seem desperate, as always, but it was just getting to be a bit much and I just felt like they needed to get on with it!

How disgusting was "Pestilence"? Ewwwww. My poor friend was eating a late dinner and had to look away from all the phlegm! :eek: I'm guessing that is going to be one sloppy, disgusting battle when the boys face this guy! :lol:

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Ugh ... yeah Pestilence *yuck* I can watch any horror movie imaginable and not flinch at the blood and gore ... but that was disgusting! Not to mention I have a phobia of flies ... those pesty little demonic bugs :p

I was sad that Gabriel is gone, he's given us some funny episodes! Mystery Spot is still my favorite :D and points at this icon > [​IMG] :lol: of course the Trickster was a great character, I just generally love Richard Speight Jr. But of course as we all know on Supernatural, who/what's dead doesn't always stay dead :p so never say never :shifty:

11. BabaOReilly

Yeah, you know, you raise an interesting point. What does it mean to "kill" an angel? I mean, are you you really killing them, or just banishing them from earth? Since Cas came back, and everyone was amazed, I'm guessing they can be removed permanently from earth, but could you really kill one entirely? Theologically, this seems impossible to me. However, this is TV, so...?

I'd love if Gabe wasn't totally gone for good, but alas... something tells me his. Bummer. And I can't believe Lucifer could just kill his own brother like that. So sad.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I haven't seen the ep yet (actually haven't watched the last three lol), but man I'm a little ticked that they killed off Gabe. :( (he's kind of like the Spike of this show lol). Surely he's not dead for real. I mean... God brought Cas back, so he could Gabe as well. If Gabe was finally on the boys' side, then he'd deserve to be brought back. right?

I pretty much figured Cas wouldn't be in the ep... but I was hoping Gabe would show up at the end of the ep with Cas saying he found him... but then they had Lucifer kill Gabe. Stupid Lucifer. But wait... Gabe was also a Trickster... so is it possible that he made Lucifer think he killed him? Like an illusion or something. I mean he did make Sam and Dean think they killed him the first time they encountered him. :lol:

I'm confused though. Was Zach supposed to be an arch angel or another class of angel? Cause his wings spread out like that when he died too... but I don't recall Uriel's doing that. And although in real angel lore, Uriel was an arch angel, he wasn't on Supernatural cause Cas was his boss for a while until Cas got demoted. And we know Cas was never an arch angel. :lol:

I really hope that Crowley is really on their side and won't turn on them like other demon so-called allies have. :lol: They need someone that powerful on their side now that Gabe is gone.
    :(

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  14. hues

hues Victim

Thanks for sharing this awesome moment.

15. BabaOReilly

Wow, another cool ep, even if it did seem like the boys had very little control. Crowley was running that show, for sure. I gotta admit I like the demon. It's sort of like the way I liked Gabe, although Gabe, even as the Trickster still seemed more trustworthy.

Oh Bobby... don't do it! This can only end in tears!