Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

His arms.. oh I can't even get started on that or I'll go on for HOURS!!! HAHA!

And Delynn, I totally completely agree. I don't want Jon to leave but I'd love to see him on a show where he had to wear t-shirts all the freaking time.... :drool:

Mommie Dearest 8.22 promo pics

8-22-Mommie-Dearest-Promo-csi-mi-4.jpg

8-22-Mommie-Dearest-Promo-csi-mi-3.jpg

8-22-Mommie-Dearest-Promo-csi-mi-2.jpg

8-22-Mommie-Dearest-Promo-csi-mi-1.jpg

8-22-Mommie-Dearest-Promo-csi-miami.jpg

Thanks, MJ. Oh My God, Jesse's tie isn't purple for once! :lol: I was beginning to think that was the only color ties he had. :lol:

Great pics :)

Ok, I'll say it: Calleigh almost always in black, Jesse in purple and Natalia in yellow!!Nobody in blue, why? Oh, I forgot! Artificially enhanced Miami sky and water wouldn't impress then ;)

No, Jesse's ALMOST ALWAYS in white, seriously he's no God (no offense to him). I don't mind calleigh in black with color and I absolutely love when she's in white.

The only person that I don't have a problem with wearing the same colour is probably Natalia. She looks so good in white and her colourful tops. Ryan just looks good in anything he puts on.

Ok Kids here some Promo pics from 8x23 "Time Bomb" Hot off the presses! Evidently they will be killing of another one of Horatio's Ex-Flames (Rebeca Nevins) in this Ep. and everyone will be looking at each other evidently as someone who wanted to do it! Boy the Cheese just gets more binding doesn't it! Also read in the last Ep. We will defiantly be left with the dreaded Cliffy! If you want to read about it check the spoiler TV Page for that! She heres some EC love and One Uncle H for those who love to drool please make sure you have your drool rags present to clean up the mess! lol!

Hey Is that that Goober Sully Again! That guy needs to go away!

CSI-MiamiPicture-EmilyProcteronTVco.jpg

CSI-MiamiPicture-AdamRodriguezEmily.jpg

CSI-MiamiPicture-AdamRodriguezon-1.jpg

CSI-MiamiPicture-AdamRodriguezonTVc.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures. Ryan looks a little shocked/surprised in one and the team moments look fun. Is that Delko processing the scene?

Thanks for posting the pictures. Ryan looks a little shocked/surprised in one and the team moments look fun. Is that Delko processing the scene?

Looking at it closely, it actually looks like the inside of the lab (H's office up the stairs to the right), & the person on the floor is in a lab coat. Not totally sure though.

I love Ryan's "shocked" expression. :p he's looking awfully cute in this one...I like him casually dressed...t-shirt....arms.... :D

ETA: Mmm, sorry, I think you were referring to the 'pooliside' scene. I was looking at the other. My bad.

Back