Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Ok...that one of just Greg...is SO FREAKING HOT. OH MY GOD.

I totally agree, A. FineLabrats, I just hope that is not Greg's entire role in that episode. Stand there, look goood, then disappear for the rest of the episode...gggrrrrr........

Thanks for posting these, Dizzney!

Dizzney, that solo one of Greg isn't working. It says IE can't show the page or whatever. I think imageshack is having an issue again. Some of my images on there do that from time to time.

Here are the bigger pics from Lost & Found (which had me chuckle because Marg's first career break, China Beach had two episodes titled Lost and Found and Lost & Found, Part 2 :D)

01 | 02

The one of Cath with the gun makes me giggle. She looks like she wandered onto the set of Charlies Angel.

Red hair. <3

One thing for sure,Catherine looks great with a gun.She has a new glow in her.The one with the mother is nice,too.

Ok, I just watched the HD promo for Field Mice (thank you so much, blackflag) and have to ask...does anyone know what is going on with Greg's ear in this cap?!

Field Mice

:confused:

I had noticed that too. I cannot tell if it is like a bluetooth device or maybe something happened and well I guess we will have to find out what.

Back