Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

According to Pam Veasey they might be checking the threads to see what reaction is and that could direct there decision on who Mac ends up with, Aubrey, Peyton or Stella so we might want to go to the spoiler thread and let them know what we think.:)

Mac and Stella do have a GREAT relationship:thumbsup: And you are right in the fact that they seem to have that control and holding it together for the team. There closeness too the others is of a "familial" nature but there closeness to each other goes a step beyond.:)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Bonjour famille!!!!!! :D

BT--->
    you are totally right about it. They act as a married couple and have a deeper connection that some of them :) Maybe they don't know what is going on inside them (I bet my Stella does :D ) but their communication is without words as if they had been togetehr their whole life <3

SilverKat-->
    Our time will come someday :D And That day will be remembered, praise and loved by Smackies :) We need to be patient (You can see i am good giving advice but not so good following them LOL) :D

Piano-->
    Something good will come from this :D Don't worry :D

I want a bone for poor Smackies :D Something to keep us talking during the summer :D

all of you take care, huh?

Lori--->
    definitely they are a family :D which is teh reason we love them so much <3

Hugs :D

3. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

is the Stella Episode on this wedensday cause i've been trying to find out but suck at these things i hope so and i hope there are Mac/Stella scenes to i've been watching there scenes on YT but i is the scenes from Death House (i think) up on youtube

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yes, we will have the Stella episode next Wednesday :D and i am hoping so much for it! :adore:

you can find the promo inside the Spoiler Thread. It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and considering the magnitude of the crash, Mac will want to be there because at least i think she will be taken to the hospital. And even before the accident it was very specail de moment Stella talks to Mac about Marina's story

besides the episode was written by someone who knows Stella the best:bolian: That's my guarantee this episode will be great!

And with all my heart i will wait this:bolian:

hugs to all

Debbs:bolian:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  5. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I was reading that the other day so Stella is now one of the choices?

I know, hopefully Mac will drop everything soon as he gets the phone call that his true love is injured.

She is indeed espcially when it comes to her feelings.

6. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

[​IMG]

I would like to see this one again.
    Or it's going in history?
    They had theirs moments.
    And the way he hadles her is both disturbing
    and exciting.
    Did she just roll in the car...
    Thats no good
    Poor Mac

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Girls!

I have missed you all. Been super busy. Anyway, I just want to talk about the promo

:O It was great, great, great! The SMACked possiblilities just came back. It was spectacular. The whole time of the crash, even though Deb told me, I had my hands clasped over my mouth...It was good. So good. Mac better have a good reaction to this, otherwise I may cry.

Meanwhile, I should so get my butt over to the Spoiler thread so I can show my love for team Stella.

ASCHATRIA,
    I love Snow Day to bits! I love at the end when the building blows up and then Stella's like "We have to go back in." 'cause she's worried 'bout her man :adore: Then he walks out all awesome like and Stella gives him an epic hug. It was great. And then, Peyton kills it...

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

8. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *runs in and wipes tears on her way*

DID YOU SEE THAT!!!!!!!
    :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

MAJOR AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: *tries and compose self enough to type*

Mac tucked Stella in!!!!that was SOOOOOOO sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet *is melt in a puddle of goo* she was asleep on her couch, letter in hand and cover on her legs, Mac's passing by her office and sees her, so he enters all stealthly as not to wake her, take the letter sge had in her hands and finally tucks her in...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore::adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

that is THE MOST adorable, sweetest, amazing, cutest, lovingly thing i EVER seen Mac doing!!!! and he did that with/to/for Stella!!!

so yes now i'm sure, 100% positive, and i'll say it out loud: SMacked is still alive!!!! we don't have to givce up hopes!!!!

and the hospital???do we have to talk about that scene??? God this episode is just to good to be true!!!! Smacke is there, you can actually feel it in the air, and see it in their eyes!!!

bring it on Peyton, or Aubrey...Team Stella's gonna win hands down after this episode!!!!

*goes back awwwwwing*

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  9. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

I know there was an entire episode :lol:, but all I had on the brain after it finished was that Mac. freaking. tucked. in. Stella!!! :adore::adore::adore:

I must have missed something because there wasn't much of a reaction out of Mac at the hospital but I loved how Stella cut off the lecture she thought she was going to receive from him. :lol: Only Stella could get away with doing that.

And I loved Stella telling Mac Marina Garito's story at the beginning of the episode. I especially loved the frame of her reflection looking lost in thought when he walked in, such beautiful cinematography.

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

OMG, I agree.That was beautiful!!!!!!:adore: Loved, loved, loved it! And his face when he walked in and seen her...oohhh. I bet the word 'Angel' came to mind.;) All we lacked was a kiss on the forehead lol. I really enjoyed the other scenes we got (Stella first telling him what happened, the hospital scene), but the ending one definately takes the cake.:D

I love how whenever one of them has a love interest, we get total Smacked.:lol:

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

geez you read my mind!!! i thought:"c'mon Mac, you arrived here, run the extra mile, no? just lean down a little and give her a peck on the cheek or on her forehead!"

but seriuosly i don't care if he didn't, HE TUCKED HER IN (in case someone missed that :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:) and that is more than enough for now!!!

and at the hospita he totally ignored, almost bypassed, Aubrey and when he reached Stella she cut him off:"i'm not going on sick leave" PRICELESS!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Just watched the episode a few minutes ago. Regardless of Aubrey and Mac, I loved the episode very-very much! We have Rambo Stella as well as lots of Mac and Stella scenes where they're of immeasurable value and worth! The second last scene where Mac tucked Stella in was extremely adorable. :drool: His intense look at her while she's asleep... AHHH!!! :adore: *pass out*

I brought some screen caps here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More screen caps from the scene here!

You can take a glimpse of the scene here, Mac/Stella | 6.18

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  13. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

:eek::eek::eek:This is such a HUGE AWWWWWWWWW So sweet of Mac! ♥ HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! And he goes on looking at her. He should have stayed until she wakes up! LOL. This is just soooooooooooo SWEET ♥ eeeeeeeeee ♥ I need to watch this episode right now Eeeeeeeee! ♥

Flailing....squeeeing hahaha. Thanks for the screencap! :)

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AAWWW Asprine! You are magnifico!!! So many who can not and have not been able to see yet are loving you this moment my friend!!:drool::adore:
    I did see the episode by the way and was happy to see the scene but I was waiting for the big Mac Aubry bomb to drop because the way they were going from one final moment of team members to the next. They have done that before and usually ended it with an irritant:rolleyes: sense they have been hyping up the new love interest I just assumed, so was happy to see they have bashed the smackies enough for the moment anyway. As much as I enjoy the Smack moments I tire of the roller coaster game. But Alas! I shall not rob you of your joys this moment:thumbsup: I did like seeing Mac so attentive to Stella:adore: it is about time... maybe the tin man can put away his oil can!!!:lol:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  15. Queenie

Queenie Witness

We waited 4 weeks for this episode! And...I was happy about it but also little bit disappointed. Disappointed in Smacked point of view.
    Don't shoot me just yet!! I did love love love that final scene where Mac tucked Stella in. Sooooo cute and I was smiling like a dork. :p

But (there's always a but) I'm not sure if I was watching the episode like a Smacked writer (I call myself a writer after one Smacked fic :p ) or if I was expecting more from this episode but there was couple of scenes between Mac & Stella which had lots of potential to turn as great Smacked scene.
    For example that scene where Stella told Mac about Marina. And it was clear that Stella was very upset. I would've loved to see a hug or if a hug was too much to ask then a hand on the shoulder or something! That scene just ended so suddenly and left me like :cardie: "That's it?" . I do think it was a nice scene between those two though. I'm glad he came for her.

And my second :cardie: "That's it?" moment was the hospital scene. I guess I expected more from that as well. That "Before you even think about it,I am not going on sick leave." line from Stella made me laugh. Funny. :lol: Mac knows her so well that he wasn't even concidering it. :lol: Loved that.
    But still...left me quite cold!

I though that scene at the morgue was kinda sweet as well. That scene between Sid,Stella and Mac. Stella getting upset and walking away AND Mac standing by her explaining/clearing things to Sid how Stella had been at work all night.

I'm not sure why I wanted to bring this up and I hope I don't get shot because of it. ;)
    That last Smacked scene really saved this episode in Smacked vice for me.
    GREAT Stella episode (I always love Stella episodes) but little bit cold from Smacked vice.

*backs out from the thread slooooowly*