William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. hotspot

hotspot Hit and Run

Here's a kewl picture I found, I am quite suprised at his physique
    right here
    This is a headshot

There's this golfing picture I found on the interwebz, one of the people in it I find looks somewhat similar to william petersen.
    Click here!

Am I the only one that thinks the guy on the right looks kind of like him?
    I think they have a very similar skin texture.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  2. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Those are great pics of the rehearsal. Billy et al do look like they are having a great time. Thanks Rocky!!! :bolian:

I'm also very happy to hear that the ticket sales are going better than we had originally thought. Thanks for that tidbit Adzix. :thumbsup:

Welcome hotspot!!! :beer: Hope you are enjoying yourself here. We have a wonderful thread filled with all kinds of Billy pics here.
    That younger pic you found of Billy was when he played Stanley in "A Streetcar Named Desire" at the Stratford Festival in the 1980s. He was HOT, HOT, HOT...:drool:

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Is anyone going to see Billy in Endgame? I ask because my mom wanted to know. :lol: She's a Billy fan. :D

4. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Unfortunately, most of us who went and saw Billy last year in "Blackbird" are unable to go this year to see him in "Endgame". For me it was more a timing issue. If the play was on during the summer months of July or August, instead of April-June, I would be going. :thumbsup:

I guess we'll just have to haunt WPAP and hope that those people who do go and see the play, write some reviews :)

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

besides, it seems he has another play in works right after Endgame. Jorja or someone mentioned it at that event in Chicago that she hosted.

6. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Really? :bolian: Does anyone have any idea of where this play is being performed and what it is exactly? I'd certainly be interested to know. I might be able to fit in a Chicago trip in the summer yet. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

no idea. it was something that came up in one of the posts about the trip a fellow fan made to Chicago and what he overheard when asked whether WP would make an appearance on CSI. as far as i remember he can't b/c he's going to be busy with theater for a while having one more play to do after Endgame.

it's double hearsay, though, so i'd wait for some official info. :)

8. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

If Billy is doing another play right after "Endgame", he must be doing it at another theater because neither Steppenwolf nor Victory Gardens have him listed to do anything else this season as far as I can see. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.... [​IMG]

9. stimpy

stimpy Victim

I am going to see Endgame...have tickets for April 25th. I live in Wisconsin---about an hour and a half from Chicago so its a nice day trip! I never mind making the journey to see Billy in action...have to keep my perfect record since I saw his other two performances! :)

10. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

You'll have to come back and give us a review stimpy! You're lucky to be so close. It's a 9 hour drive for me to see Billy :wtf:, which I would gladly do if the play was on during the summer. I hope you have a great time :):bolian:

12. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:thumbsup: Pictures of "End Game" Here
    [​IMG]

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yeah, please review it for us, Stimpy! It's a bit too far for me - from the UK - to see a play which I don't like! But I'm sure Billy does it justice. I hope to see him in another play soon. But I've spent up on a week to Las Vegas, and I even looked at internal flights in the US to get me from Vegas to Chicago and back, but it's stupidly expensive - again, for a play I'm not fussed on - don't like theatre of the absurd...

But next time, Billy... next time! :lol:

14. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

The first fan reviews for "Endgame" are in over at WPAP.
    I haven't seen any newspaper reviews yet though....

And Billy is Chicago Women's Magazine Man of the Month. You can read the Q&A here. Courtesy of WPAP

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

That's great that you're going, stimpy.:) I'll be anxiously waiting to hear how it goes.;)

Hmm, Billy...Chicago Women's Man of the Month...now why does that not surprise me? lol. Those Chicago women do know how to pick 'em.:thumbsup: