Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome to the new Bones thread, where as the title says to resist is futile, so don't resist, given into the temptation and keep on watching your fav FBI and Squints. This show is bold, and still sexy.

New thread, I think is apporperiate considering they are entering ep 100.
    Want to catch up with spoilers for the upcoming episodes then see the old thread, Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom.

Emily Deschanel: Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan
    David Boreanaz: Special Agent Seeley Booth
    Michaela Conlin: Angela Montenegro
    T.J. Thyne:Dr. Jack Hodgins
    Tamara Taylor: Dr. Camille Saroyan
    John Francis Daley: Dr. Lance Sweets

Special Guest Star (on and off):
    Eric Millegan: Zack Addy

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Congrats on the newest thread! :beer:

I can't wait for Bones to come back...it feels like it has been an eternity since a new episode.

In the meantime, enjoy a little happiness in the form of a press release

BRENNAN GOES BACK TO SCHOOL ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, APRIL 15, ON FOX

Robert Englund (“A Nightmare on Elm Street”) Guest-Stars

The team’s latest case takes Brennan back to her alma mater, Burtonsville High School, where she and Booth investigate the discovery of an unidentified skull and upper torso. With Angela’s help, they identify the victim as one of Brennan’s classmates, and notice a possible connection to a second murder committed 15 years prior. Brennan and Booth go undercover as a married couple at her class reunion to interrogate a set of suspects, where even as an adult, Brennan is still predictably misunderstood and her only friend lies in a strangely dark and offbeat janitor (guest star Englund). Meanwhile, Hodgins spills a lab secret in the all-new “The Death of the Queen Bee” episode of BONES airing Thursday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-517) (TV-14 D, L)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I know, I'm so glad it'll be back on this week. At least I think it will be. :lol:

Robert Englund? Holy crap! That's awesome! Love the idea of B&B posing as a married couple and Englund's character being Tempi's only friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
  4. Destiny

Source: TvGuide Online

I need scoop on Zack's return to Bones.
    ADAM: I hope this isn't too disappointing, but the reappearance of Zack (Eric Millegan) in the show's 100th episode on April 9 is only in flashbacks. Interestingly, we learn that Zack and Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) weren't always buds, which explains why one of the two clubs the other with a baseball bat.

5. GregNickRyanFan

^
    I figured he'd only return in flashbacks. But are these flashbacks that are from existing episodes or are these flashbacks ones that are made up for this new ep? :lol: But the thing about one of the guys clubbing the other over the head makes me chuckle a bit. It may not be meant to be funny, but as of right now until I actually see the scene, it's amusing. :)

6. Destiny

What annoys me to much info and not enough time to process it. So I am going through and trying to find the Spoilers for the 100th ep, and some future eps. I just want to note that normally we're not suppost to do alot of them in one thread But I would like to get this done in one if possible.

If you want to respond to a spoiler tag (please don't quote it) they will be named, so Reply (or Re:) [Tag name]then inside your spoiler tag, you Can then copy or "Re" the question your are talking about. ;)

Question: Any scoop on Bones?
    Ausiello: The most shocking thing about the upcoming 100th episode is “how much Booth and Brennan really like each other when they initially meet,” reveals exec producer Stephen Nathan. “And to see the evolution of that relationship through the case, and how it changes their relationship for the next five years, is interesting.”

'Bones' scoop: Booth and Brennan's 'terrible' past uncovered?!

This could be funnier than a scrapbook full of high school portraits. For Bones‘ 100th episode, series creator Hart Hanson is considering rewinding all the way back to Booth and Brennan’s first tag-team assignment, he tells me exclusively.

"We alluded in the pilot," he reminds, "that the first time they worked together — the time before the pilot — that it went very badly. They had a terrible time. So it would be really fun to do a flashback episode."

However, it isn’t written yet, much less written in stone. "It’s in the bin of ideas for the 100th episode, but it’s a big bin!" Hanson jokes.

Wanna convince him to make the dream a reality?

It's official: 'Bones' brings back Zack

It’s a done deal! With the scheduling all worked out, beloved Bones alum Eric Millegan is set to appear in the show’s 100th episode later this season.

“Zack will be back,” confirms executive producer Stephen Nathan.

As I first reported back in September, the landmark episode will flash back to Booth and Brennan’s first tag-team assignment. “We’ll see Zack during their first case,” says Nathan, “and we’ll see the first meeting between Booth and Zack.”

Who’s going to be the first to welcome Eric (and Zack) back?

Further Info.... Bones' 100th Episode Update 1-4-10

Bones upcoming 100th episode - the one flashing back to Brennan and Booth’s very first case - is coming together in the writers’ offices. I paid a visit to show creator Hart Hanson, who offered me some exciting new details about the special installment set to air this spring. “The idea is that Sweet’s (John Francis Daley) book is about to come out,” says Hanson. “Booth and Brennan have read it, and they tell him, ‘There’s only one problem with what you say. You’re operating under a huge misapprehension and we have to tell you about our first case together.'”

Flashback six years earlier (about a year before the series began in 2005) and we'll learn Booth is haunted by one particular unsolved case he can't get out of his mind. He tracks down Brennan for help, but we'll see the snoops didn't exactly hit it off from the get-go. “They didn’t like each other very much,” says Hanson.

“I’m excited to find out what made Booth and Brennan hate each other," adds Emily Deschanel (Brennan). "It had to be something big.”

Expect Eric Milligan back as Zack Addy, while Tamara Taylor tells me her character, Camille, will be seen in her pre-Jeffersonian Institute job as a New York coroner. And when T.J. Thyne heard about the special episode, he launched a plan to depict his character, Hodgins, as a fat guy. “He went and had himself done up in a fat suit to see if we’d like it, which was really funny,” says Hanson. “But we’re not going to do it.”

David Boreanaz will be directing the 100th episode. Interview with David, becareful spoilers are involved

Question: I’m psyched that Zack is returning for Bones‘ 100th episode, but I’d be more psyched if he was coming back full-time. Any chance of that happening?
    Ausiello: “We have no plans for him coming back full-time,” says exec producer Stephen Nathan. “The way the interns are working out now is so great for us. We have the opportunity to use so many wonderful actors.” As far as Zack’s role in the 100th is concerned, Nathan says we’ll see “Booth’s first introduction to Zack and how he formed his very odd opinion of him.”

Question: What was the most shocking moment in Bones‘ 100th episode?
    Ausiello: The one that prompted Sweets to declare, “My book is crap!”

Ask Ausiello about the 100th episode of 'Bones'
    I just screened the 100th episode of Bones (a whole three weeks before it’s scheduled to air!) and have a lot to share. Questions, please!

Question: Do you have any Hodgins-Angela-centric Bones scoop? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Also, you are my hero for the clip on ATV!
    Ausiello: You will find out exactly how much Angela has told Brennan about her relationship with Hodgins in the milestone episode (airing April 8). Hint: It’s steamy!

Question: I am looking for any news, scoop, or spoilers about Booth and Brennan and a possible romance moving forward.
    Ausiello: I’ll say this: After learning about the early days of their relationship, Sweets prompts B&B to make decisions about their future.

Question: You always get the best scoops. I think you should prove that now with a really good one about Bones.
    Ausiello: Someone says, “If we don’t work together anymore, we can have sex.” To which someone else replies, ”I’ll call a cab.” Is that proof enough?

Question: Any Bones scoop to get through this hiatus?
    Ausiello: Episode 100 will give you a little more background on Booth’s gambling problem.

Question: Give me some Bones scoop, pretty please!
    Ausiello: You will see Brennan punch someone twice and slap someone once. And I can confirm that one of those two people is Booth. I can also confirm that there is some kissing, but I’m not saying whether it’s in the past, present, or both.

Question: Like many Bones fans, I am looking forward to the upcoming 100th episode flashback and the return of Eric Millegan as Zack. But what about Jonathan Adams as their former boss? He took a three-month sabbatical four seasons ago! Will his character even be addressed at all?
    Ausiello: Dr. Daniel Goodman does not appear, but you will see prosecutor Caroline Julian (Patricia Belcher) help Booth and Bones bring down a judge in the their first case.

I need scoop on Zack's return to Bones.
    ADAM: I hope this isn't too disappointing, but the reappearance of Zack (Eric Millegan) in the show's 100th episode on April 9 is only in flashbacks. Interestingly, we learn that Zack and Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) weren't always buds, which explains why one of the two clubs the other with a baseball bat.

'Bones' spoiler alert: Sex, marriage, and the plot that will 'stir up' fans!

Hear that? It’s the sound of wedding bells ringing on Bones.

Executive producer Stephen Nathan confirms that two of the show’s characters will tie the knot later this season. “There will be a wedding,” he tells me. “But I can’t really say who or what the circumstances are.”

In possibly related news, Nathan reveals that Booth and Brennan’s relationship will take a radical turn following the show’s flashback-themed 100th episode on April 8. “After the 100th episode, they will reassess and reexamine their relationship,” he reveals. “They’re going to be going off on a different trajectory than we have been seeing this season.

“For most of this season we’ve seen Booth struggling with his feelings for Brennan,” Nathan elaborates. “And I think after the 100th, they might be a bit more resolved. We’ll start off in a new direction for both of them.”

Might that new direction involve the pair consummating their relationship for real? “I can’t see that happening this season,” he says. “I think their relationship is going to take a far more interesting turn. I think it’ll be much more interesting than just consummating the relationship. It’ll stir everyone up a lot more.”

Bones: Are Booth and Bones Getting Married?

Bones fans had to wait a long time for Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to lock lips, but they may be in for an even bigger surprise in the Season 5 finale.

"A couple is going to get married," said executive producer Hart Hanson. "It could be [Booth and Bones]."

No, you're not dreaming. Two regular characters are getting hitched in the season finale, though Hart made it sound like they might bypass the actual ceremony. Don't worry though; it won't be a Post-It note wedding.

The 100th episode, which airs April 8, flashes back to the first case that Booth and Bones worked together, and is a catalyst for what's to come at the end of the season. "There's a change in their relationship in the 100th episode and in the season finale, a couple will be wed," said Hanson.

"I do want to see them get together," said Deschanel. "It's a tricky thing because it's risky once you get the two characters together. Their relationship changes completely during the [100th] episode. It reveals a lot of things about their relationship."

"There's a big revelation in his character and hers and someone has to make a change here," added Boreanaz. But the former Angel hunk hopes he's not playing hubby next season or, really, ever on Bones. "To be honest with you, it would be nice not to see them together. It would be interesting, with potential for the future."

Hanson, on the other hand, already knows how Bones and Brennan's story ends. "I know the end of the series that I have in my head and I know where their relationship goes, but it's an organic thing," he said. "The series makes its own demands. My job is to keep people wanting them to be together for as long as possible before putting them together without losing an audience."

Is it too much to hope that Booth and Brennan are the ones getting married on Bones?
    ADAM: It's too soon to start sending your RSVPs, it seems, as the Bones crew is keeping the happy couple under wraps. But, here's a bit of good news: "There will definitely be kisses," Emily Deschanel says. "I just can't tell you who." While you ponder the impending lip-locks, also consider this: Booth and Bones will get cozier while undercover in New Mexico.

Question: What happened to Brennan’s maternal instincts on Bones?
    Ausiello: She’s still got ‘em! “You can’t un-ring a bell,” says e.p. Stephen Nathan. “That’s something she will always come back to. It won’t be a major focus for the rest of this season, but it’s something that we will revisit.”

Any Booth-Brennan dirt on Bones?
    ADAM: Obstacle No. 473 standing in the way of a Bones-Booth hookup: marine biologist Catherine Klein. Booth and Dr. Klein will hit it off while investigating some human remains that are discovered inside a dead tiger shark. Although they keep it professional, we're hearing Booth agrees to a date with Klein, who could become a recurring character.

'Bones' exclusive: Rena Sofer makes a play for Booth!
    Something tells me this is not going to sit well with B&B ’shippers.
    Sources confirm to me exclusively that Rena Sofer is joining the cast of Bones as a potentially recurring love interest for — don’t shoot the messenger! — Booth.

The former General Hospital Emmy winner — who’s currently recurring on NCIS as a (possibly romantic) foil for Mark Harmon’s Gibbs — will be playing Dr. Catherine Klein, a marine biologist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration who has been called into the Jeffersonian after finding human remains inside a dead tiger shark. Sparks fly between her and Booth, and the two agree to go on a date.

And I repeat: Don’t shoot the messenger!

Question: What will Booth’s new love interest mean for Booth and Brennan on Bones?
    Ausiello: I don’t think there will be any long-term fallout, especially since Rena Sofer is only on board for one episode at this point. But in the short-term, the date will “cause a little turmoil” in their emotional lives, according to exec producer Stephen Nathan, who adds, “It’s nice to confuse Booth and Brennan every now and then. You don’t want the show to become predictable or complacent.” Nathan also points out that “Booth has really neglected his personal life. We wanted to see what it would be like for him to [briefly] explore a potential life with another person… and let him see what it’s like to just be a guy.”

Question: I do not like this whole Booth with a new love interest nonsense! Any hope for Booth/Brennan fans by the end of season 5?
    Ausiello: Exec producer Stephen Nathan hinted that Booth’s big date with Sofer’s Catherine — which is slated to air in the April 22 episode — will help move B&B “forward towards a bit of a change in their lives.” What does that mean exactly? Grrr. Let me come at this from a different angle: How does the date go? “I guess how the date goes depends on what you think of Booth and Bones and the show Bones. Some people are going to like it, some people are not going to like it.” Let me come at this from a different angle: Nah, I give up.

'Bones' spoiler alert: Season finale clue!
    Earlier today, Bones boss Hart Hanson revealed via Twitter (or rather, Twitpic) that the title of this season’s finale is “The Beginning in the End.” What does it mean?! I contacted Hanson to find out, but this is all he’d give me: “Isn’t the meaning just as crystal clear as [last season's finale] “The End in the Beginning?” Grrr.

Question: Need some Bones scoop, please!
    Ausiello: Cam’s getting a new love interest! “We have an episode coming up where Cam meets someone,” reveals Nathan, “and it complicates her relationship with her adopted daughter, Michelle.” Nathan adds that we’ll meet Cam’s suitor in “a very bizarre way.”

'Bones' exclusive: Cam's new BF is 'Stacked'

Make no bones about it: Cam’s getting a boyfriend on Bones!

Actor-comedian Elon Gold — best known from Fox’s short-lived Pamela Anderson sitcom Stacked — is joining the cast as a love interest for Cam.

As exec producer Stephen Nathan recently teased, Cam will meet her new beau “in a very bizarre way.” He added that the romance “complicates [Cam's] relationship with her adopted daughter, Michelle.”
    Elon’s potentially recurring gig kicks off in April.

Elon Gold Official Site

IMDB Elon Gold

Question: Please tell me that you have at least one little morsel of a Bones spoiler.
    Ausiello: An April episode set at a rock & roll fantasy camp will feature enough testicle talk to make my high school sex-ed teacher Mrs. Sturke blush. It’ll also find Booth and Brennan “reprising a song they have sung on the show before,” hints exec producer Stephen Nathan. Guesses? Head to the comments!

Questions: Could I please, pretty please, have something about Angela and Hodgins on Bones? Please, with a cherry on top?
    Ausiello: Exec producer Stephen Nathan says look for the Hodgins/Angela/Wendall imbroglio to get “stirred up” in coming weeks. “Obviously it’s a very complicated triangle, because Hodgins and Wendall are very good friends,” he adds. “And now Angela is sort of in the middle of this situation, and re-examining her relationship with Hodgins.”

Question: Now that we know Booth is getting a little action on Bones, what about Brennan?
    Ausiello: I hear there’s a second date with Hacker in her future.

Question: Thanks for all the 100th episode info on Bones! Do you think you can dig up any scoop on the upcoming return of the Gravedigger? Will someone else be buried alive?
    Ausiello: Sounds like a question for exec producer (and fellow Smurf aficionado) Stephen Nathan. “One of the Gravedigger’s undiscovered victim’s will be unearthed during her trial,” he reveals. “The legal battle becomes a duel between Brennan and the Gravedigger. I won’t divulge the outcome of the case, but I will say that we haven’t seen the last of the Gravedigger.”

BONES: Fox Promo's A Look Back From 2005-2010 - Youtube video, thats umm this video isn't on the youtube site.

'Bones' exclusive: Season finale will be 'big' and (more importantly) 'real'

It appears real, non-imaginary sex might be staging a comeback this season.

Less than a week after House boss David Shore all but confirmed that House and Cuddy would soon engage in honest-to-goodness intercourse, Bones executive producer Stephen Nathan is hinting that Booth and Brennan — who, like House and Cuddy, did the faux deed last spring — might be headed for a legit roll in the hay as well.

It’s also possible I’m reading way too much into Nathan’s comments, so, to be safe, I pasted the transcript of our brief exchange below. Read between the lines and tell me what conclusions you draw.

Is it fair to say there will be a turning point in Booth and Brennan’s relationship in the season finale?
    STEPHEN NATHAN: Yes. The season finale is taking shape now and it’s going to be quite a surprise. We literally are in the process of working it out. We’ve had this in our minds for quite a while, and it’s gelling now. It’s going to be a pretty big episode for us in terms of what happens to Booth and Brennan.

As big as last season’s finale?
    NATHAN: Yes, but in a very different way. It will be real. [Laughs]. It’s our reality.

No dreams or hallucinations?
    NATHAN: No. [The season 4 finale] was a very big episode in terms of production and everything like that. This one will be as big in emotional terms.

Okay that is all of them up to date (by that I mean including the last spoiler in my post above) :lol: Hopefully this will help people and answer GNRF's question.

BTW I hope not to do this again, wow that was alot to move over here, knew I should have done it when I made this thread. This is just a one time thing lol.

Again we don't recommend doing what I just did, but this just saved people flipping between threads, though the disclaimer of "If you ruin your eyes because you re-read/read them all without a break is not my fault, for goodness sakes BLINK :eek:" :lol:

One last thing, thanks to all the sites (referenced in the other thread) for all these spoilers.

7. GregNickRyanFan

I'm gonna reply to various things in those spoiler bars, but I'm going to put it all in one. :)

My guess is this will be Daisy and Sweets? I can't see Angela or Jack quitting. And I guess it could be Angela/Wendell, but I'm pretty sure that that relationship isn't going to last forever, so I doubt it. :lol: And we know it won't be B&B. :lol:

And I'm gonna guess that Brennan slaps Booth for some reason... but punches someone else twice... maybe a guy who makes an inappropriate advance on her? :lol:

The two regular characters getting hitched in the season finale almost has to be Angela and Jack. I'm not gonna believe that they'd hook B&B up through marriage this early. Just don't see that happening. :lol: Unless they are considering Daisy a regular character and its her and Sweets. But I don't think she counts as a regular character. :lol:

Well, the only song they've sang together is "Keep On Tryin'", so I'm guessing that's it. :)

I don't like the idea of Brennan having a second date with Hacker. :lol: Though I do love Deitrich Bader.

8. Destiny

Okay Bones all new tonight

Okay I don't deal in couples, but Sweets and Daisey that was so cute at the end. Who thought she would say no to marrying him?

Next week 100th episode. GNRF this should help you...
    "BONES" FLASHES BACK TO THE BEGINNING ON THE SERIES' MILESTONE 100TH EPISODE THURSDAY, APRIL 8,

Episode Directed by Series Star David Boreanaz

Eric Millegan Returns to Guest-Star as "Zack Addy"

The milestone 100th episode of BONES takes viewers back in time six years as Brennan and Booth recount the first case they worked on together. With Sweets finishing his book on their partnership, Brennan and Booth take this opportunity to set the record straight. A young and rebellious FBI Agent Booth seeks the help of an team of anthropological scientists and a street artist to find the evidence that will prove his high-profile suspect guilty. Although in unfamiliar territory, Dr. Brennan, her grad student Zack (guest star Millegan) and Hodgins get right to work, impressing Booth with their knack for uncovering new leads and substantiating his theory about a well-connected district judge. While the case cements a foundation for a successful future partnership, it also reveals the convoluted romantic beginnings of the formidable duo � whose feelings for each other almost destroyed the team but still linger years later.

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan;
    David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth;
    TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins;
    Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro;
    Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan;
    John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets
    Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian;
    Eric Millegan as Zack Addy;
    Seth Isler as Judge Myles Hasty;
    Angela E. Gibbs as Jocelyn Arrington;
    Throdore Borders as Tucker Henry

9. GregNickRyanFan

I came in when Sweets was sitting down looking sad and Booth was walking away from him. What did I miss? :lol:

Why is Booth wearing Castiel's tan trenchcoat? :lol: Is Booth a SPN/Cas fan? :lol: Sorry, everything is Supernaturalistic to me. :lol:

The Lancelot thing is getting annoying. :lol: Poor Lance looks so sad. Wait, he saw someone die? That must be what I missed.

Why is Hodges driving on the wrong side of the road in Washington? :lol:

Hodgins to Daisy: You seem to know your poop. :p

Daisy speed reads... of course. why not? she speed talks too. :lol:

:lol: at Jack's reaction to page 187. His facial expression is too funny. His flirting with Angie. hehe. Loved the "My advice, only sleep with guys who can't read cause otherwise you'll never get rid of me." :guffaw:

Daisy: Are there such things as blue bullets?
    Uh-oh, Jokey Smurf (is that his name? I forget its been too long lol.) has been playing pranks again. :lol:

Hospital punching? :lol:

Daisy is getting on everyone's nerves. haha.

Brennan: Ah-ha! Got'cha, dirtbag! :guffaw:

Daisy/Sweets at the end was kind of cute. :)

Wait a second! I really wanna know what is on page 187. :lol:

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I liked the episode, but it wasn't as good as episodes before the hiatus. I did really like the beginning with Sweets though. The actor did a great job of playing the aftermath. So sad.

Ugh, Daisy and Sweets are engaged? Meh. Daisy is annoying more often than not, and I despise the petname Lancelot. Pffft. I think he could have done better.

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Oh man, GNRFan, you missed the whole set-up to Sweets' breakdown and epiphany.

Basically Sweets is riding in the subway and there's this guy standing next to him. The stranger gets a text and suddenly this stranger looks like he's just won a billion dollars and been canon-balled in the kidneys at the same time. Sweets asked if he was OK, and the stranger revealed that he'd just been told that after 8 years of cancer treatment, he'd finally beat it. He told Sweets he wanted to do all the things he'd never been able to do while his life was on hold - travel the world, sleep with exotic women, etc.

And then an earthquake hit, the water main burst, it flooded the subway tunnel, knocked the subway cars off their tracks, threw the stranger into a pole in the middle of one of the cars and killed him. He was the only one to die, and he was the one who had just beat cancer.

On lighter note... Hodgins kept saying "that's MY thing that I do"... and now I neeeeeed to know what it is. Especially since Brennan is eager to try it and all the guys who read are gonna be picking it up as one of their own moves. *waggles eyebrows*

12. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, Ginnna. :)

Oh man, that poor guy. It's like that song "Ironic". Poor Sweets too. :(

Did you think the same thing I did about Booth's trenchcoat? heh. I can't not associate tan trenchcoats with Cas. :lol: Just like I can't not associate black leather trenchcoats with Spike. :lol:

13. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

You're welcome. :)

TOTALLY! He was wearing it several episodes ago; when I saw it, I turned to my friend and practically screamed "OMG IT'S A CAS TRENCH COAT, LOOK!"

She wasn't as impressed as I was. :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh, Spike. I miss Spike.

14. GregNickRyanFan

He was? I must have been distracted by something going on around here and didn't realize it. The dogs were probably barking at the neighbors or something. :lol:

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

That's not the only song. You're forgetting "Hot Blooded" from that one ep with the name I forget. They sing it right before Booth gets blown up in Brennan's apartment.