Ooops, What a mistake!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Possibly but surely that would have been mentioned in the episode, more than likely by her mother.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ well yes, obviously - i was just being silly :)

3. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i just started Re watching Season 1 and i happen to notice in the episode Officer Blue , in one scene the Vic helmet was on his head , and in the next scene the helmet was lying on the grass , did anyone else noticed this or was it just me ?

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

The season one episode "The Closer". At 28:17 on the DVD Danny refers to Gilbert Novotny as George Novotny. That's the only time. Rest of the episode it's Gilbert or Gilbert Novotny or Novotny.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  5. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

season 6 Epilogue when Ellen wait outside with an police officer she is wearing a handbag but when she entered the office with Mac Stella and Adam - no more handbag -

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ maybe the policeman nicked it? ;)

7. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

haha, yup XD

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I just found a hum dinger of a mistake on the season 3 episode Murder Sings the Blues. The mistake is at 21:35 on the DVD. When Lindsay shows the trash artist on the blue train her badge you can't tell what the number is. Then they show it up close and the number is 8433 which is Mac's badge number. I got Mac's badge number from the season one episode Hush at 29:36 on that DVD.
    Are Lindsay and Mac sharing a badge?
    Does Lindsay have an exact duplicate of Mac's badge to use when she loses hers?

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ that's not a good one - haha, maybe lindsay just wasn't counting on our eyes being that good ;)

i spotted a mistake the other day and i can't remember what the hell it was! oops.

10. SnowScorpio

SnowScorpio Victim

Season 6, ep 6:
    On the made-in-China ant-killer chalks' box, the three lines of Chinese characters are meaningless words and have nothing to do with "killing ants". Can't believe that they made such mistake...

11. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

haha :guffaw: what did it really say? :lol:

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

what i liked about it best was it said something like "keep away from baby and old man" :lol: i don't speak chinese so i can't really comment but that bit was in english...

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was watching "on the job" last night (again!) and i noticed what seemed to be a continuity error right at the beginning.

when danny is chasing the guy out of the apartment and into the subway, he's still wearing his csi gloves. when he stops on the station stairs and gets his gun out, he's wearing his gloves. a minute or so later, when he's in the subway station, he checks his gun - he's only wearing one glove. then a tiny bit later: no gloves at all. we never see him take the gloves off and in that kind of stress/speed situation, i find it hard to believe he'd stop to do so, and if he had wouldn't they be lying on the floor next to him where he took them off? where did they go?!

14. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i notice a mistake in season 2 i can't remember the name of the episode , it the one where Stella and Hawkes are investigating the murder of a stock broker , and Hawkes and Flack were talking about the evidence and Hawkes calls Flack" Eddie" by mistake .

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ haha yeah i've noticed that too, silly hawkes!

ps: your avatar is *amazing* - i <3 little timmy :D