CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Totally agreed! All of the 'minor' characters (actors and actresses who is NOT called Gary, Melina, Carmine or Anna) are doing other projects right now, except Robert Joy (I think, I don't really know about him). If they are doing other projects because they don't get enough screentime on CSI: NY, I totally get it.

BTW, the part with Super!Mac and the boner... Ewww, I think you scarred my 14 year old brain for the rest of my life :lol: Ew, ew, ew :scream: (And again, that part was totally right! Everyone is falling for Mac! Soon we will see that he has his own stalkerblog consisting of people who love him, and then someone KIDNAPS HIM! :eek::eek: And we REALLY don't know if he's gonna die or not! :eek::eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes: And then it will end with Mac confessing his true love to (believe it or not) PEYTON! 'Cause she's coming back and she took Sheldon's love interests place in the series and now they will live happily ever after and they will get married BUT THEN... I'm out of ideas. I should really write a fanfic about this.) I think this rant was deserved because I just spend three hours drawing and my neck really hurts. Rant over.

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I feel like there hasn't been a new episode in a while.

Although I have to admit I am interested to see how the Shane Casey thing plays out. I feel like they temporarily forgot about it, so I'm looking forward to it coming back.

3. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

just saw the preview for next weeks show and it looks like Stella is going to be injured in a car accident. In the preview she is in a high speed chase in her truck when she is broadsided by a utility truck. So I guess she isn't hurt in the fight at the pool.

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Very much looking forward to this one. It will be great to see Hawkes featured so strongly in an episode. Hill will no doubt make the most of his time (and I love that he's always unrelentingly positive in his related twits).

We'll see if "high energy and irreverent" actually translate as a vibe. The rest of the hour will probably take itself rather seriously, given all it's to encompass and also set up. Even a quote using "high energy and irreverent" somehow stirs a wee nugget of hope despite of my better judgement. Dammit. Dammit dammit. :p. Having an Ozzy song called "let me hear you scream" referred to as a tune, a light-hearted ditty per say, feeds the amusement too :p. Irreverent if only cos it's hard to take Ozzy srsly too :lol:.

The. uh, serial ...slayer. Slayer? Slayer. Interesting. Is even the mere label of Serial Killer now too mundane to bother with? Or is there a visceral and deliberate reason he's being referred to this way? :lol:. Slayer, Osbourne, Riots (potentially Quiet ones?), and Rob Zombie's CSI ep to boot, there's a metal theme emerging here :lol:.

I will play. "A Story Point that's been on the show all along." Well, logically, one might infer Danny's injury, etc. (well, that's one of the few things I can recall from earlier this season that's had periodic references made). That, and he, along with LL are apparently to figure prominently to close the season. But I'm hardly in a frame of mind to enjoy being terribly reasonable.

So. What. I'll just toss out a few w.a.g.s here what's gonna happen. The security cameras installed by/for Gravedigger were never removed and Shane Casey's been remotely spying on Adam and Stella in the lab supply closet for months. When he wasn't spying on Adam and Sheldon. Was easy, he just tapped into Mac's feed. The Compass Killer, the Phantom Killer (aka. Swabbie Cotton), Casey, and Gravedigger will be participating in a hip hop dance crew show down. Doktor Ray Ray and Teh Mighty H are gonna join in the interstate manhunt when the scavenger hunt sends Mac and Stella across state lines to art galleries across the country trafficking stolen tomato soup. Sid, on a speaking tour in Vegas, will join them. They will then all team up with Danny and Flack to defend the pride of kilted PD everywhere in a tag-team midget bingo lingerie wrestling league semi-final. At some point there will be a kerfuffle. Lucy will be kidnapped by a vampiric leprechaun who stows her in a booby trapped tricked out rent-controlled brownstone and makes his getaway on a formula one snowblower; he then acts as Shane Casey's get away driver. The escape is easy as Shane is never guarded by more than one red shirt at a time; (those Shirts remaining go on strike, being as none of them get paid enuff to deal with that shit). Sinclair gets fed up and retires. He and Jack Bauer go bowling. Gillian transfers to New Jersey where she meets a woman named Quinn. They launch an internal review investigating rampant rumours that Montana is actually from Idaho. Meanwhile Haylen's curvature of lettuce has turned up on EBay along with several NY police badges, and the FBI swoops in to claim jurisdiction. (Also available to bid on are a selection of reclaimed organic heroin distillations from Pino and CO, buzzard bean brew fine coffees, and undisclosed liver pates by Driscoll & Canary Associates. Available locally at Phil's Diner. Plz to take a number). Lucy by this point is nine years old. Tune in next season where she wakes up on a mysteriously and recently vacated island as an alternative to finding out the whole mess was nothing but a dream.

Or not. :p. Dunno. Hard to care. Just getting very ...fidgety. Meh. Holiday weekend will be very nice. F*ck OT. Crispy and done. Not worth the jellybeans.

As for who's phoning what in, and who's got a hard on for what. Sometimes it seems as though the writers themselves are phoning it in, on behalf of someone else's over-running agenda. I'm sensing an internal percolation that speaks to another Dear Writers letter slowly coalescing. Seems to happen with a handful of eps left, having been frustrated and befuddled by the preceding.

Thanks for that :). So Stella's in recurrent peril on multiple occasions within one episode even. She's got a burr up about something for sure by the sounds of it. Guess they hafta cram as much in as possible this late in the season. Still. Stella hasn't had overmuch to do this year. How apparently going off on her own again after coming across so supervisory in the last couple of episodes could be an interesting angle.

Looking forward to it. Looking forward to new episodes in general, and concrete promos to chew on again :p.

ETA: ^ thanks @ perlnoir for the link. CSINY does Prison Break? Nothing like a break-in/out sanctioned by the head of the NYPD Labs. Mind you, he blew those up when it suited too. Looks like a mix of older clips and a few tidbits from the upcoming Hawkes ep. Fun to see even a glimpse though :p.

6. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

:guffaw: Shane must be a serious fan of mystery! He used greek mythology and codes already. I can definitely see him reading those things in prison. :lol:

Rackless Stella facing danger storyline doesn't draw interest from me. Rackless Stella; it's her character, but needs to be toned down b/c her role now is a supervisor. Stella facing danger; well.. greek coin fiasco is still a fresh wound to forget, I don't want to see another street justice performed by her. Plus I'm kind of curious that if they ever will explain how Stella gets free passes whenever she broke police protocols(especially after Mac threatened Flack with the possibility that making his act official). :rolleyes:

:guffaw: El, I love you!

Thanks perlnoir. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  7. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Merci Perl,

You're right flying mouse - reckless Stella or pissed off Stella or I do what I want Stella and I don't care the consequence Stella is really boring. I think Danny makes mistake...but Stella it's worst. I was watching season 1 on TV last night and really she is pretentious from the begining.

6x19 sound fine. I'm waiting these two news episodes because of this big break but I'm really looking forward for the end of the season

8. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

why can't you be a csi writer?! we'd all have a blast :D

speaking of writers, pam veasey has spoken about the peyton return - i don't know if this has been posted before, many apologies if it has... also i hope i can post stuff from spoiler tv - please tell me off if i've posted something i shouldn't!

peyton and mac was a great relationship? really?!

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ Sorry, LOLing too hard at the "Twilight Triangle" part :guffaw:

And I didn't think much of it before, but now I really am getting the feeling that the writers love the idea of the Player!Mac that was being discussed earlier in the thread. In a way it's cute, if they can figure out how to handle this triangle while still keeping the show, you know, crime and team oriented. I'm a little worried for the non-Mac-and-Stella part of the cast, it'll be tough keeping focus on them, I'd imagine, when so much of said focus is being spent on not one, but two women who aren't part of the lab.

While I'm still iffy on how much Mac actually needed this particular storyline this season, I'm wondering if this can be the soapy drama that spills over into S6 rather than DL...if there's going to be a cliffhanger for the latter, I'm hoping it has an action angle rather than a soapy one. And unless NY's planning to go the way of House, I don't see how they can pack two romantic dramas into the same cliffhanger finale.

11. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Thanks csimania19 and *lisasimpson* for the spoiler. :)

They always can scratch off DL finale for Mac/Anyone he chooses one. :rolleyes: If it's the case I feel sorry for Carmine and Anna because they seemed to be excited about the scenario in a recent interview they had together, but NY already did that kind of thing to Sheldon once. At least Hill got something juicy to compensate the loss but what will be rewarded to Danny and Lindsay? This is all speculation, of course.

The spoiler said..
    How about saying this was just a joke? :rolleyes:

12. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Some pics of 6x19

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Whooo Shane Cassey with a beard :eek::eek:

I don't know if I'm right to post these pics so Top41 ??????

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Shane Casey turning into the Unibomber doesn't give me positive vibes about this episode. :wtf:

ETA: Actually he looks more like the older brother from "Boy Meets World" (Eric?) in the episode where they flashed forward and he came to the reunion after living on top of a mountain and changing his name to "Plays With Goats" or whatever he changed it to. Yes, I'm embarrassed I remember that.

14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Shane has gotten lazy in prison.

15. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

6x19 looks really awesome :D I have a feeling that this is gonna be one of the best episodes of the season! And BTW, the last pic :( That's gonna be sad, I just know it. :L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.