CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Angell's death? The shooting? Hawkes' money problems? :confused::confused: Whuuuut? This is gonna be interesting!

My first thought is that she meant Danny being injured - which led to his badge being stolen and whatnot, so it would all tie together...But they could surprise us.

So I've been lurking, and with the sounds of what has been happening on the show, I've not been missin much.

FINALE SPOILERS!

6.23 "Vacation Getaway"

There doesn't seem to be much, but I'll be back in a few minutes with what I know. :D

ETA: Damn, there really isn't much. :lol: They're so evil!
6.23 "Vacation Getaway":

~ Flack catches and arrests Shane Casey right at the beginning of the episode - but don't be fooled! Shane's still got some tricks up his sleeve. He is held at the District Attorney's office (they want to be able to show off that they caught a wanted serial killer), and he attacks the single officer left to guard him, allowing him to escape.

~ Mac and Stella go to the Guggenheim Museum at one point to look at a specific Andy Warhol painting - one that is made of $1 bills. They go based on a series of clues that Shane leaves for them to follow...

~ That's all I know for now. I see Mac, Stella, Flack and Hawkes - no sign of the others.​
But I want to know what haaaappens! *whine*

Last edited:

Thanksssssssss fay.

I want to know what happens alsooooooooooooo!

i am super curious about that title... "Vacation Getaway"? ooooooooooh, there are so many ways that could be taken and so many, many possibilities!

*joins in dyyyyyyyyyyyying to know more*!!! :D

oh, and what's with them being dumb enough to post only 1 guard?!! really? with his history?!! :p you'd think they would've wised up by now! :wtf::rolleyes::D

God bless you Fay!!!!!!! :D (and Thanks you too vegaslights :D )

Hey i am intrigued...and intrigued and this is KILLING me! :D :D :D

Shane escaping and Don after him? I smell action in there :D

Mac and Stella working and watching a painting (Andy Wharhol's!!)

It will please me, please me, please me. No doubt it will :D even if they talk about Nuclear Physic :lol:

Last edited:

Thanks Fay even if it's soooooooo not much. Your'e right they are :devil::devil:

Now I'm intrigued to know why they catch Casey and let him escape :confused: really... he already did it, they should had take precautions:wtf::wtf:

Anyway it sound good,

Danny is not mentionned but Carmine said in the Chat that the family Messer will be involved in the chiffhanger so he will definitively be there:):)

Mac and Stella investigate Andy Wharhol painting for clues? Sounds like a scene from The da Vinci Code. :p

Thanks Faylinn. :D

Mac and Stella working and watching a paint (Andy Wharhol's!!)

It will please me, please me, please me. No doubt it will :D even if they talk about Nuclear Physic :lol:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Smac, Smac, Smac, i love it

No D/L in "the big D/L finale" ? What.On.Earth.Is.Going.On.

And Shane Casey gets arrested in the beginning of the episode? Where is the fun in THAT? *inner sadistic personality comes to the surface :evil:*

Mac and Stella investigate Andy Wharhol painting for clues? Sounds like a scene from The da Vinci Code. :p

maybe shane casey (who apparently gave them the clue) has been reading a lot of trashy history mystery books in prison and been inspired?!:guffaw:

Dropping Hawkes' development in favor of yet another Mac hookup and accompanying drama llama? Lame. The impending Messer family drama? Embarrassing. This has been the worst season of CSI:NY, period, and I don't see things improving next year. Carmine is mailing it in; Anna Belknap is an albatross; the writers are under the delusion that everyone gets as big a boner over Super!Mac as they do, and the other characters are left to hold up the show with their charisma, acting ability, and small reservoir of fannish loyalty.

And that reservoir is getting smaller by the day.

No D/L in "the big D/L finale" ? What.On.Earth.Is.Going.On.

And Shane Casey gets arrested in the beginning of the episode? Where is the fun in THAT? *inner sadistic personality comes to the surface :evil:*
There weren't a lot of spoilers, so I'm sure everybody is there (it is the finale, after all, and it would suck if they rotated Sid or Adam out) - I just didn't see what they were doing or how they tied into the storyline. I'm sure Danny, Lindsay, etc will be there - but we're completely in the dark about where. (At the lab? At home? At the grocery store? :lol:)

With a title like 'Vacation Getaway', I wondered if The Messer Family™ would be on vacation or something at the time that Shane 'gets away' - although hopefully it won't be just in time to kidnap them so the team has to save them or something. This is all just speculation, of course - as I said, I saw no sign of some of the team members, so I don't know what they're up to.

(Expect the worst and you won't be disappointed, that's what I always say. :lol:)

Anyway - Shane gets caught at the beginning, but he gets away by attacking the guy guarding him. (At least, I assume he gets away.) Either way, he's got the team going on a scavenger hunt following clues, so it should definitely be interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back