EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I didn't even think of that! Who knows, she may have been grocery shopping or picking up some Midori... or even meeting Eric for lunch. Either way, he's still gonna get love from her and yes, I also meant in more ways than one!

That'd be epic! I can so see him comforting her and offering to take her to the hospital before letting Nick have it in interrogation. There so needs to be fic on this...

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I've secretly been wondering if they had been at eachothers houses too! I think its just very weird him and her being gone! lol I would die if that was the case! I can try and make a fic about that if ya'll would like me too! It might be a while but I can try! Hopefully Mon, if Eric is in this episode, we get just him and Natalia by themselves either, in the lab, locker room, or at a crime scene!

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eric won't be in any epis for awhile....

He returns in epi 11 working for the defense, & also contradicts a member of the team's testimony (not Natalia, but another certain female). Apparently he films the team while they do thier work & pissses them all off in the process........ I wonder what Nat will think of that. I don't think she's going to be too happy with him. :lol:
    I guess we never know with Natalia though... she may very well let him get a mouthful from her, or she'll play the part of the empathetic one - I think I'd prefer both from her - treat it with tough love I say.

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi all,

Just stopped by to say that tonight starts a major event in CSI history. The three-way cross over with all three CSI shows.

I wanted to remind people of a few things;

First, all discussion of current and future episodes MUST go in a spoiler box. It must remain that way until the episode has aired throughout the entire US. If you don't know how to use a spoiler box, PM one of us, we'll be glad to help.

Second, all discussion must contain at least three lines of on-topic discussion of your ship. Please DO NOT come into a thread and post stuff like OMG! Then leave. That's not only spammy, but against board rules.

And lastly, If any of you have any questions, please feel free to PM us.

Enjoy CSI history. :D

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

If it is the case, then TPTB are mean! *pokes them for good measure* Of course, we can only imagine what's going on with the two of them...

I'd rather she do both with him 'cause personally, I think Eric needs it. Besides, she's not one to let him walk all over her and she's pretty good at reading him.

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I would have surely root for them if Eric never started anything with Calleigh.

I hope to see a scene where they give Eric a nice farewell with everyone, something like what they had for Alexx. Then Natalia can give Eric some sweet words of hmm.... Haha! They just need a good scene together before he leaves for good.

In those flashback pics...Natalia looks like she just came out from grad school. Lol! She looks really young.

7. beautifuldisaster

I hate that Eric isn't going to be in any episodes coming up. Esp this certain one coming up! haha I would like to see hero Eric coming in and saving Natalia! It would be like a prince saving his princess from the dragon! haha I miss Eric. ERIC please come back! We need you and Natalia needs you! And unfortunately Eric doesn't tell Natalia goodbye when he leaves for good, and she doesn't know why. At least that's what I've heard. And she did look really young in those pics! I tell you long hair makes you look younger and short hair makes you look older! lol I have that same hair cut and I look younger than what I did when I had short hair! :) I like her long hair though! I wish she would keep it! And Eric needs his hair back. He looks old without his hair! Anyway hopefully when he comes back we will get some EDeN scenes! *crosses fingers*

8. beautifuldisaster

Woohoo for the two EDeN scenes in last nights episode! Natalia looked so pretty last night, not like she never does. I was really happy to see him and her sharing a scene together! Two to be exact! Hopefully we'll have more of that in future episodes! And I hope he recognizes her hearing problem and asks her about it. I think that would be such an amazing scene between them! I could see him asking her and her telling him she's fine and then him saying "ok, well anytime you need to talk or someone to talk to I'm here." and then her saying "thanks." and then near the end of the episode she talks to him about it! Awww that would just be a great scene! :) Loved the episode though! One of the best! :)

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Indeed nice to see that they get to interact though I think because they made an effort to let Eric interact with each of his ex-colleagues. It seems 'those days' when Eric just walks into her DNA lab and asks her for the results.

Yeah, it will also be nice if he is there to encourage her in the future with regards to her hearing problem, though we don't know how the hearing problem will even be played out yet.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hey guys!!! I miss this place.
    No shooting please, but Eric really bored me with his whoppin' return. The man just isn't cutting it for me lately. I'd rather have seasons 1-5 1/2 Delko...flaws & all.
    I did get a tiny chuckle when they were both continuously trying to explain what the suspect was "lacking". Also noticed she was the only one he didn't videotape while observing; that was a little surprising. I thought for sure he'd whip out the camera & piss her off.

Anyhow, interesting things should be coming our way for Natalia & her hearing loss -- hopefully TPTB won't neglect the true facts in that Eric was close to her....she does exist to him, no matter how very hard they try to pretend she doesn't. He has alot of improvements to make before I can fully accept him again, & a good start would be him putting aside his own problems & start seeing that he isn't the only person on the "Miami planet" that has issues. It would do him some good.

11. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I agree MJ that seasons 1-5 1/2 Delko was much better than this new version. He's lost some of his likableness but I'm sure he'll regain it and be worthy of our Natalia again. I too loved the scene where they try to explain the suspects problem.

Natalia: "Certain things developed and certain things didn't"
    DA: Not getting it
    Eric: "He doesn't have the proper equipment"
    DA: "Oooh"

That gave me a chuckle. I love that fact that it was Natalia that went with him to explain, it just made the whole scene. About the camera, I think Eric knew it was best not to piss her off, and besides he probably wouldn't be focusing on what she was doing, but on her beautiful face instead.

I think Eric would be concerned about her hearing loss and be her should to lean on like she was for him. TPTB can try to make it so that Eric never finds out but that would just be unrealistic to their relationship. Even id Natalia doesn't tell him directly, he could catch onto it, or Ryan could hint at it and then Eric notices. Either way it would be nice to see how he reacts.

BTW any ideas for the 2010 EDeN calander? I want to get started

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Good observation, I didn't realise that Natalia was the only one Eric didn't film. Maybe he trusts her expert skills. Hehe. Btw what did the film provided anyways? He is 'off' ever since he is with Calleigh or was it the bullet fragment, well either way.

For me, I don't think he will be much involved in Natalia's problem because well you know what he has been all about for the past seasons. Hmm. I rather TPTB play his character out for straight 10 episodes rather than randomly dropping him.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a nice Christmas/Holiday.

I was googling our pair & came across this *scroll down to see Eric Delko & Natalia Boa Vista listed* http://www.irom.org/list.php?MonthWedded=200703 ......I guess a fan virtually married our couple?
    So there's something for the EDeN calender MrsDW -- January 23, 2006.. Eric & Natalia's "official" wedding date. :p

14. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I wish Eric would return to the show full time. I know wishful thinking, but I would love for a long-term return to eventually bring him closer to Natalia. They would re-connect as friends first, then they rediscover their love. An Eric replacement won't complete the place Eric had in Natalia's heart. The real Eric would.
    Eric Delko is the man for her.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eric is returning to the show full time next season. :) Whether or not there will be any Eden interaction remains to be seen. I am hoping to see some scenes between the two of them. Even if they never reconnect as a couple, at least they could reconnect as friends. It would be nice to see. :)