NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: EW

'NCIS' exclusive: Will 'Jericho' star Ashley Scott destroy Tiva?!

Is Jericho survivor Ashley Scott about to launch a full-scale attack on Tiva? Or am I just tricking you into reading an otherwise run-of-the-mill casting item? Keep reading and find out!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Scott has closed a deal to guest star on NCIS this May as Dana Hutton, a ZNN reporter who vanishes without a trace. The NCIS crew is tasked with tracking her down, but one member of the team ends up taking a, ahem, special interest in the case.

Guesses? Here’s a hint: There’s a clue embedded in the image to the left. Give up? Keep reading for the answer!

Warning: Incoming spoiler…

It’s DiNozzo that ends up taking a, ahem, special interest in the case!

Confession: I added “ahem” and italicized “special interest” for dramatic effect. The truth is, although Tony does take a special interest in the case, I don’t know for sure that he takes a special interest in the case, if you catch my drift.

Source: umm yeah.

Marco Sanchez has joined CBS' top drama "NCIS" as a recurring.

On the Mark Harmon-starring procedural, Sanchez will play Alejandro Rivera who is with the Justice Department in Mexico and is in DC to help set up an international law enforcement task force.

Sanchez, who most recently appeared in episodes of "Bones," "The Mentalist" and "Dollhouse," is repped by Stone Manners Salners and Precision Entertainment.

MOD NOTE: He also guest starred (different character) on JAG in 2000 (which is the show that NCIS is a spin-off of.)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Cool! I liked him on SeaQuest DSV years ago. Hope he's playing a good guy!

3. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I liked Diane Neal in this week's episode more than I ever liked her on SVU. She also looks REALLY good with the long hair.

4. Destiny

Source: TvGuide Online

Any new scoop on the NCIS front? — Cory

ADAM: How about this nugget: The show is currently on the lookout for someone to play an NCIS executive assistant named Audrey Cook. The character, who may recur, is described as a smart professional with spunk and a great sense of humor. Who do you think she'll mix it up with in the office?

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Question:

I was watching the episode with Diane Neal in it that I had on tape and I fell asleep before it was over. Who was the killer? Was it the wife and that one guy that they found searching the house for something?

6. Destiny

You are correct, it was the Wife and Lt. Jensen ;)

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

For once Tony was right and it was the wife that did it!

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks. :) I've really gotta stop trying to watch these things so late at night. I watched the Numbers finale first then NCIS, but fell asleep sometime after they find out it wasn't the man they thought it was who was dead. :lol: When I woke up, Gibbs and redheaded Abigail were in the house and pointing guns at the wife and her lover. Then I fell asleep again and when I woke up again, the opening theme music for NCIS Los Angeles was going. I just said forget it and turned everything off and went to sleep. :lol:

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy birthday tomorrow, March 27, to Pauley Perrette, a.k.a. Abby Sciuto, the cutest labrat ever, on NCIS, NCIS: LA, and JAG. She also appeared as Candeece in the CSI episode "Lady Heather's Box."

10. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Well, if you pick it 145 times, it's bound to be right at least once. :lol:

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Statistically speaking though, most people are killed by somebody close to them, so Tony's insistance on investigating the wife is actually sound policing principles.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

tonight's episode just reaffirms my belief that Dina Meyer ROCKS! I love her character, Holly Snow. She has so much more chemistry with Gibbs than that other lady. I sure hope they bring her back more often. And Abby's encounter with Holly was just :lol:

What was with Tony & McGee? A bit high on the buddy angst?

13. Destiny

Not sure I might have missed something, cause this was the spoiler for it

Question: Tiva this, Tiva that. Got any NCIS scoop not connected to those two?

Ausiello:
    There may be trouble in paradise for NCIS‘ hopeless bromantics, McGee and Tony. “We are going to explore McGee and Tony’s relationship a little more in an upcoming episode,” reveals Sean Murray. “They have a very older brother-younger brother type [of] relationship. They protect and tease each other and show off in front of each other. But there is a pecking order, and Tony is on top of it. But he may be challenged by something McGee says or does.”

Speaking of Spoilers here is another of sorts lol.

Source: TvGuide
    NCIS: I am desperate to find out anything about the final episodes of this year.
    ADAM: The show is looking to book a guest star for two episodes later this season. The role calls for a physically fit, imposing, edgy and dangerous former Army Ranger who was highly decorated before a screw-up in Afghanistan led to his dishonorable discharge. He's now working for a private military company, and he's not at all afraid to kill when necessary.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  14. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Wow, last nitght's show makes me respect the actors more and more...
    It proves that NCIS is one of the top series in America (and here in Europe). Just wish they would get on with it over here. :scream::scream:

Where to start...? The interaction between Tony and Tim was teasing enough, but in the end Tony proved where his loyalty lays and the NCIS Geek family can't be touched. Bravo Tony...

McGee finally coming up for himself, kudos... :devil::devil: The big / little brother relationship was well played.

Abby asking Gibbs to hug McGee... priceless... :lol::lol:

Ziva played her part well, she kept her distance let the boys have their rumble. :p

Oh... and the interaction between Gibbs and Holly... *me bows* Gibbs being cautious in the beginning, but not judging in the end shows some real character... Friends, since she doesn't have too many and neither has Gibbs... I guess so... And yes, I have to agree... their interaction shows more than the one with Allison Hart... I hope we haven't seen the last of her :devil::devil:

All in all, for me this has been a reward for the long wait... Can't wait to see what happens in the next eppie. ;)

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I was pretty much on McGee's side throughout, up until the end of the ep where Tony was making an effort at making amends and McGee was just being a little smug about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.