Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

April 1st needs to be here, pronto. That's all.

Actually, no. I'll just say that I can tell the kiss is really hot. LOL Cause man, they are so into it.

And that 1. I better not be working April 1st. and 2. If I so happen to be off, the person who calls out? They better go in the Witness Protection Program.

2. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

Oh, now that is nice. Very, very nice. Nick was adorable with that girl, he enjoyed himself so much and didn't seem to be the shy guy one bit :lol:
    Greg's in truble. Or will be. Or what ever. Oh my oh my oh my... Can't wait to watch it, I'm so excited right now...
    Hodges and Wendy, soooo cute...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, he was a jock after all wasn't he? :lol: Jocks always have a thing for cheerleaders, at least on tv. :lol: But didn't they say that his redheaded prom date was a cheerleader (in "Stalker")? I thought they mentioned that, but I could be wrong.

I really hope Greg undercover is a different episode than a Jekyll episode. I really really don't want Greg involved in that Jekyll storyline in any way. :lol:

Wasn't there spoilers about an episode that had something to do with college kids or something happening to college kids? Maybe that's the one that Greg is undercover for. I know Greg looks young for his age and everything, but when did CSI turn into Jump Street? :lol:

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm thinking Greg dressed like that has something to do with the case Catherine is working on...the buying and selling of E?
    He could be 'undercover' so to speak finding some buyers or something. To me that would explain his outfit. :eek:

5. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, probably. So that would be the episode on the first of April, right?

But that guy attacking Cath ... yikes! I can only hope that someone will come in and help her before he hurts her. Maybe Vartann will bust down the door and save her. :lol: Not that Cath needs to be saved all the time. She can kick butt pretty well herself. :)

6. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for posting the promo for those that live outside the US:) It looks intense!!! I like and idea of Nick liking cheerleaders and the idea of a Catherine and Vartan kiss makes me giggle.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I like it!

As for Greg being "undercover"...don't they have detectives that do that kind of thing? Why would a CSI do that? Maybe he's off work and that's how he dresses. ;)

8. GregNickRyanFan

I think people are guessing this undercover gig is the "new job" Greg was supposed to get.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I know Eric said last summer in an interview that he would like to see Greg outside of work and he sees something that ends up being a case. So maybe he is off work and that is how he dresses when he goes to a club.

10. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

HOLY HOLY MOLY - Seeing that flashy promo left me very hot and bothered - in the anticipation way. <_< EEEP. Cath, Vartann, HODGES, WENDY, all that Langston solo drama, God, I'm not going to survive the school year.

11. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

The ratings are still ridiculously strong for a 10 year old show, and is still in the top 10 shows on television. They'll keep it on the air as long as it's making money and as long as it has around 10 million viewers. It's still well above that.

12. Inspector

Inspector Victim

All I know is Catherine, Nick or Sara better shoot someone this year! The promo does look amazing!

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

They are strong [go see the Media ratings thread 15.9 last ep.] and, when George, Eric and Jorja are talking positive, about it it seems it will last like L&O how many years has it been on? And I see no 'rocky' transition, at all. I thought it was as smooth as glass. Bosses/new people change all the time in all workplaces, and they still survive. It's calmer and more relazed now to me~

14. cruzr0123

cruzr0123 Victim

Hi All, I guess Im the new kid on the block. lol. Im one of the fans that thinks that CSI can go on for yet another season. LF/Dr.R is such a strong force and precense that I think the intensity of the show will not faulter. Frankly, I can not get enough of him. Watching him nearer all of his career in showbusiness, he is an actor to be reconkned with. Best wishes to all.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME cruzr123[​IMG] I agree with you, have fun and glad you see what a strong force this actor LF is, a master of all he surveys I hope it & him will go on too:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.