Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

i just dont believe it til i see a pic of him his wife n a kid be told in hands and enough wit this let me dont believe it i am one of those people that need to see it to believe it no more not agrueing i am done wit this topic move on i am tryin to do that myself....

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  2. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Hi guys! I haven't been around for what felt like an eternity!

I'm pretty psyched to see all of these stuff coming out and all. Especially the baby part--I really wish it's true. :)

So to commence with my return...I'd just like to say how much I enjoyed the last two episodes! Although Eddie's scenes were short and far between, he sure does know how to work it! :thumbsup:

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Hi PepeBee! Welcome back, it's been awhile! Nice to see you here! Yes, it's great Eddie has married and now has a baby girl. So happy for him!

I'm with you about the last two episodes, not much Flack time but great Flack time when you see it! Especially the episode with the ax, he has some classic Flack stuff in it.

4. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Thanks FallenForFlack! :D

I like the whisper effect he did in the last episode. Kinda sexy. Wait no. REALLY sexy. :drool::drool::drool::guffaw:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Let's not insult the actor's significant others here--that's just rude.

Loved seeing Flack in action in the last episode! I bet Eddie had fun with the Irish stuff, and I loved when he interrogated the bartender and made the quip about Irish tempers. I think Flack definitely has an Irish temper, despite what he said... ;)

6. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I love Flack and think he's just hilarious. Last weeks episode certainly was good and I love the way he interrogates people. It's funny but effective! :lol:

7. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

http://tv.blogdig.net/archives/articles/February2010/20/Report_From_The_Set__Romantically_Challenged.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nocontrol+%28NoControl%3A+The+Best+Television+Blog+Posts%29

I came across this article about a new show called Romantically Challenged with Alyssa Milano that debuts in April. If you read down to almost the bottom, Eddie Cahill will guest star in the 2nd episode. Milano is a lawyer in the show. This is probably where the rumor about him leaving for a lawyer show started.

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That would probably explain it--good find! I wonder what made Eddie decide to do a guest spot on the show during NY's season. Maybe he knows someone on the show, or behind the scenes or something like that.

9. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

I thought it seemed odd also and wondered if someone on the show knows him or has a connection to him. Not real sure if this is something I will watch all the time but I am looking forward to seeing Eddie on a sit com. Been a while since he's done anything other than a drama.

10. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Eddie was in an episode of Charmed with Alyssa back in 2000. Maybe she asked him. Also, according to the article, Romantically Challenged is being filmed at CBS-Radford Studios which is where CSI:NY films. Maybe their shows are right next door.

11. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I am a new fan to CSI:NY and Eddie/Flack is my newest obsession I am a die hard CSI LV fan ( George Eads Nick Stokes ) to be specific but I have been watching NY when there is nothing else on and Eddie is a HOTTIE!!!!! I in fact have done several web searches on him since I started watching him last season but I am so lost my friend is a fan odf CSI NY and has lent me her DVD's but with watching Wednesday nights and what Spike tv shows I am so confused. Please help me I would appreciate it

12. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I just watched Eddie in The Narrows again, this time with the audio commentary. The director said that when filming the scene where his character Nicky Shades was killed, Eddie was actually hurt. One of the special effects didn't work right and he was burned. Apparently one of his screams was real.:eek: Poor baby.

We're at 1000 posts. Are we going to get a new Eddie thread?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  13. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

WOW, He's one tuff cookie. I'd love to hear what he had to say about it.

14. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

I purposely haven't watched The Narrows because it just isn't my type of movie, but my Eddie curiosity is getting the better of me. I just might have to break down and watch some of it.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm going to close this thread as it's reached over 1000 posts. If someone has a moment to do so, please feel free to open another Eddie thread. :) Thanks.

*Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.