Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmine Giovinazzo is doing a live chat with TV.com right now and here is the best part so far:

Q: I just love watching Danny/Flack scenes. There is such a great dynamic between those two characters & let's not forget that sexy New York accent you both have ;). Would you say there is also such a dynamic between Eddie and you off screen?
JoeyDC

A: Carmine Giovinazzo:
Yes, Eddie and I have been dating since season 3. :guffaw:
\

I want to know what Eddie has to say about that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew that Eddie performed as a het boy-toy in Friends, a bi boy-toy in Sex and the City, and a het hustler in Law & Order: SVU. I didn't know until I just reread his Wiki-page that he also portrayed a gay hustler in The Altruists, a New York play. One review called him delectable and another (after googling) said his character wore minimal clothing. I'm wondering just how minimal was minimal? I sure wish I could have seen him in that play.

Hahaha, I wish that too! Maybe it was a g-string? For some reasons, I have a visual of Lafayette in his gold g-string (True Blood, Season 1). :lol: Eddie can pull it off too!

ETA : If you allow me to be a little bit Off-Topic in the Eddie Thread... Do we have other fellow Trubies on TalkCSI? :D Must pay a visit to the other thread I think. Maybe there's one about True Blood :D

Hahaha, I wish that too! Maybe it was a g-string? For some reasons, I have a visual of Lafayette in his gold g-string (True Blood, Season 1). :lol: Eddie can pull it off too!

ETA : If you allow me to be a little bit Off-Topic in the Eddie Thread... Do we have other fellow Trubies on TalkCSI? :D Must pay a visit to the other thread I think. Maybe there's one about True Blood :D

Haha, I thought of Lafayette too! : D He's awesome :]

BTW: I LOVE TRUE BLOOD!

HAHAHA! Great minds think alike :cool::p

Yessssssssss a fellow Trubie!!! I went to peak and there's no thread about TB! What a shame! :eek: lol I think I'll go start one before I leave the forum to get on with my real life (so boring :lol:)

actually he not married or have a kid look at his bio i heard he is single and it the other Eddie Cibrian that in csi miami that married has kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back