Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

In order of preference, I vote for:

Bones #3: Squint Squad
    Bones #3: I Don't Know What That Means
    Bones #3: Just recovering evidence

As for the spoilers...

:scream::scream::scream: Are they kidding? I mean, really? Brennan comes around to the concept of love and Booth... who's admitted to his therapist/chef that he loves Brennan... reacts by setting up a date with SOMEONE ELSE??

Alright, I get that the 2 leads have to be kept apart for the sake of maintaining dramatic/sexual tension, but seeeeeeeeriously? This is pretty lame. Brennan's finally open to the idea of love and... ugh. This is stupid. I'm just about as pissed as I was when TPTB yanked Hodgins and Angela apart so gracelessly.

Alright, I'm done complaining.

2. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

It's weird to think of Booth dating someone because he's so completely in love with Brennan, but, whatever. I guess I can live with it, just because 1) I don't see anything developing, except maybe jealous Brennan (Which will be fun), and 2) it says there are SPARKS, which usually (hopefully) means that she flirts with him and he doesn't kick her to the curb after her first eyelash bat.

What do I have a problem with? The actress. I mean, really, Our Friendly Neighborhood Counselor? I hate Show-Jumping.

Um... My votes are for "What Goes On Between Us is Ours", "Atta-Girl", and "I Prefer Good Boys".

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: Ask Ausiello

Question: What will Booth’s new love interest mean for Booth and Brennan on Bones?

Ausiello:
    I don’t think there will be any long-term fallout, especially since Rena Sofer is only on board for one episode at this point. But in the short-term, the date will “cause a little turmoil” in their emotional lives, according to exec producer Stephen Nathan, who adds, “It’s nice to confuse Booth and Brennan every now and then. You don’t want the show to become predictable or complacent.” Nathan also points out that “Booth has really neglected his personal life. We wanted to see what it would be like for him to [briefly] explore a potential life with another person… and let him see what it’s like to just be a guy.”

Question: I do not like this whole Booth with a new love interest nonsense! Any hope for Booth/Brennan fans by the end of season 5?

Ausiello:
    Exec producer Stephen Nathan hinted that Booth’s big date with Sofer’s Catherine — which is slated to air in the April 22 episode — will help move B&B “forward towards a bit of a change in their lives.” What does that mean exactly? Grrr. Let me come at this from a different angle: How does the date go? “I guess how the date goes depends on what you think of Booth and Bones and the show Bones. Some people are going to like it, some people are not going to like it.” Let me come at this from a different angle: Nah, I give up.

Question: Need some Bones scoop, please!

Ausiello:
    Cam’s getting a new love interest! “We have an episode coming up where Cam meets someone,” reveals Nathan, “and it complicates her relationship with her adopted daughter, Michelle.” Nathan adds that we’ll meet Cam’s suitor in “a very bizarre way.”

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Not crazy about the B/B news, but I do like the Cam news. :)

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

well this does have the potential for Jealous Brennan...and well hopefully a swift kick in the butt from Angela to make her see what she is missing.

YAY for Cam...she deserves some love

6. Destiny

Source: EW

'Bones' exclusive: Season finale will be 'big' and (more importantly) 'real'

It appears real, non-imaginary sex might be staging a comeback this season.

Less than a week after House boss David Shore all but confirmed that House and Cuddy would soon engage in honest-to-goodness intercourse, Bones executive producer Stephen Nathan is hinting that Booth and Brennan — who, like House and Cuddy, did the faux deed last spring — might be headed for a legit roll in the hay as well.

It’s also possible I’m reading way too much into Nathan’s comments, so, to be safe, I pasted the transcript of our brief exchange below. Read between the lines and tell me what conclusions you draw.

Is it fair to say there will be a turning point in Booth and Brennan’s relationship in the season finale?
    STEPHEN NATHAN: Yes. The season finale is taking shape now and it’s going to be quite a surprise. We literally are in the process of working it out. We’ve had this in our minds for quite a while, and it’s gelling now. It’s going to be a pretty big episode for us in terms of what happens to Booth and Brennan.

As big as last season’s finale?
    NATHAN: Yes, but in a very different way. It will be real. [Laughs]. It’s our reality.

No dreams or hallucinations?
    NATHAN: No. [The season 4 finale] was a very big episode in terms of production and everything like that. This one will be as big in emotional terms.

7. Destiny

Source: EW

'Bones' exclusive: Cam's new BF is 'Stacked'

Make no bones about it: Cam’s getting a boyfriend on Bones!

Actor-comedian Elon Gold — best known from Fox’s short-lived Pamela Anderson sitcom Stacked — is joining the cast as a love interest for Cam.

As exec producer Stephen Nathan recently teased, Cam will meet her new beau “in a very bizarre way.” He added that the romance “complicates [Cam's] relationship with her adopted daughter, Michelle.”
    Elon’s potentially recurring gig kicks off in April.

Elon Gold Official Site

IMDB Elon Gold

8. GregNickRyanFan

I was going to say with the whole "complicates her relationship with Michelle" thing that the new bf would end up being related to Michelle's bf... but now that they casted the part, I'm gonna guess that Cam's new bf might be one of Michelle's teachers. I can't figure out why else Cam getting a new bf would complicate things with Michelle... unless Michelle just doesn't want Cam to replace her dad. But then again, Cam and Michelle's father weren't together since Michelle was little, so that's probably not it. :lol:

9. Destiny

Maybe she fears that they guy will take away the love of the only other parent she has ever known, look at what happened to her dad, can't blame how this might affect her, she might be old enough, but you can't get rid of that little doubt.

Source: EW:

'Bones' spoiler alert: Season finale clue!

Earlier today, Bones boss Hart Hanson revealed via Twitter (or rather, Twitpic) that the title of this season’s finale is “The Beginning in the End.” What does it mean?! I contacted Hanson to find out, but this is all he’d give me: “Isn’t the meaning just as crystal clear as [last season's finale] “The End in the Beginning?” Grrr.

Poster Note: Okay gotta admit the Grrr thing is applicable here. :lol:

EDIT TO ADD THE FOLLOWING:

Source: EW - Ask Ausiello

Question: Please tell me that you have at least one little morsel of a Bones spoiler.

Ausiello:
    An April episode set at a rock & roll fantasy camp will feature enough testicle talk to make my high school sex-ed teacher Mrs. Sturke blush. It’ll also find Booth and Brennan “reprising a song they have sung on the show before,” hints exec producer Stephen Nathan. Guesses? Head to the comments!

Questions: Could I please, pretty please, have something about Angela and Hodgins on Bones? Please, with a cherry on top?

Ausiello:
    Exec producer Stephen Nathan says look for the Hodgins/Angela/Wendall imbroglio to get “stirred up” in coming weeks. “Obviously it’s a very complicated triangle, because Hodgins and Wendall are very good friends,” he adds. “And now Angela is sort of in the middle of this situation, and re-examining her relationship with Hodgins.”

Question: Now that we know Booth is getting a little action on Bones, what about Brennan?

Ausiello: I hear there’s a second date with Hacker in her future.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I'm not sure when this happened or if it's a spoiler; please forgive my ignorance if it's from an earlier episode:

I was just reading USA Weekend (the supplement that comes with many Sunday newspapers) and came across a photo of Angela's dad, Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, walking a white dress- and veil-clad, bouquet-carrying Angela down what looked like an aisle. Is this an old dream-sequence image, or has USA just given away who's getting married at the end of the season? I've watched most of the episodes and never seen this sequence, but I may have missed an episode or two. Does anyone know for sure? It's newspaper rather than online, so I can't link it, sorry.

12. GregNickRyanFan

I hope its them who gets married. I think most of us figured it'd be them anyway. The only other possibility at this point would be Sweets/Daisy. Cam is just getting a new bf in an upcoming ep and I don't think she'd be getting married that soon... and we know it can't be B&B ... yet. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  13. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Thanks GNRF! I checked USA's who's news blog site, but this image doesn't appear to be there. Wait a minute, I found a link to it on their general weekend site:

14. GregNickRyanFan

Oh crap! I think that's the old pic. I remember that outfit he wore for some reason. Also, in the left corner of the pic, you can see one of the dresses. I remember them being those colors. But, if anyone knows the name/season of the ep where that event took place, I can search for screencaps and find out for sure. but, I'm pretty sure that's the old one unless they're using the same clothes again. :lol:

15. Destiny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.