Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Eddie got married last year and I think they have a baby by now. But he doesn't seem to be keen on updating his bio in the web. To my knowledge, he haven't said about his marriage and the baby publicly, so maybe he thinks those things are personal. :)

I didn't know that Eddie Cibrian is married and has a kid. Thanks for the info. :)

I didn't know that Eddie Cibrian is married and has a kid. Thanks for the info. :)

Eddie seems to be a popular name for me, I just seem to fall in love with Eddie's onscreen :p Eddie Cibrian was my man when he was in Third Watch. Loved him. He's great as Jesse Cardoza but he'll always be Jimmy Doherty to me :rolleyes: As far as I know Eddie Cibrian is now divorced with two sons. His divorce was splashed across the tabloids not so long ago. Poor guy :(

As for the one and only Eddie- Eddie Cahill- he married long time girlfriend Nikki Uberti on July 12th 2009. It was announced on celebrity bride guide, linked here . It was also rumoured that Nikki and Eddie had a baby girl in early Dec, dunno how true that is, but she was due sometime in early Dec anyways. :bolian: congrats to both!

^ Eddie got married last year and I think they have a baby by now. But he doesn't seem to be keen on updating his bio in the web. To my knowledge, he haven't said about his marriage and the baby publicly, so maybe he thinks those things are personal. :)

look at the bio and see my friend looked it up eddie cahill is not married and no kid go on imdb and look

look at the bio and see my friend looked it up eddie cahill is not married and no kid go on imdb and look

The information on IMDB is not always updated and recent. The movies/tv shows can be updated regulary. But all other information is not always true/updated/recent. I know some actors profiles on IMDB that haven't been updated during the last 5-6 years (only the info about appearances, but nothing else).

It's like that with Eddie too. Plus the fact that it's wellknown that Eddie is a private person who doesn't want to leave out too much personal information. As he thinks it's his own business. I can respect that.

FlacksAngell posted a very good link to an article that confirms that Eddie is married. We have also seen pictures of his wife clearly being pregnant. This was last year though, and I guess she has given birth to a child now. Some people say they got a daughter in december, but it is still not confirmed. But Eddie is married anyway. And most likely a father to a little kid.

The information on IMDB is not always updated and recent. The movies/tv shows can be updated regulary. But all other information is not always true/updated/recent. I know some actors profiles on IMDB that haven't been updated during the last 5-6 years (only the info about appearances, but nothing else).

It's like that with Eddie too. Plus the fact that it's wellknown that Eddie is a private person who doesn't want to leave out too much personal information. As he thinks it's his own business. I can respect that.

FlacksAngell posted a very good link to an article that confirms that Eddie is married. We have also seen pictures of his wife clearly being pregnant. This was last year though, and I guess she has given birth to a child now. Some people say they got a daughter in december, but it is still not confirmed. But Eddie is married anyway. And most likely a father to a little kid.

umm actually yea it is

MelinaStellaFan, we aren't mixing them up.

According to Celebrity Bride Guide, Eddie was married to Nikki on July 12, 2009. There was another announcement online but I can't find it now. Here is a picture of them taken in October 2009. She is obviously very pregnant and he is wearing a wedding ring.

MelinaStellaFan, you can believe whatever you want. We are just trying to share what we know. But be careful, I think you just crossed a line.

MelinaStellaFan, you can believe whatever you want. We are just trying to share what we know. But be careful, I think you just crossed a line.

whatever :shifty: i dont believe it and i didnt cross the line

I have looked him up online and have found several sites stating he is married
Also, from the few latest epis I have watched there have been signs of a band of some kind on his left ring finger

still dont believe it and leave it alone done agrueing :scream:

I don't understand how you still don't believe it or why you are arguing over the fact that he is married other than you just don't want it to be true. And what you said above was kind of mean. Eddie married Nikki in July of 2009 they recently had a baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back