Misc LIMS #3-Challenge 6-Decades. Final Challenge-VOTING!

Re: Misc LIMS #2: Signups Now Up!

Participants

Ankeila
csifann1
shazza_018
DetHiggins
cathwillows
LivingEnd
fo_poozle
E/C Lover
Axelsonfire
Smokey
Adorable_Crazy
starzsgirl
Stokes4george
FallenForFlack
Miss_Undercover

Could defiantly use some more :)

i guess i will join in :hugegrin: even though i don't have the snazzy kind of graphics maker:shifty:

I don't know if I'll be able to stay in (due to time issues), but I'll give it a shot :)

Ankeila
csifann1
shazza_018
DetHiggins
cathwillows
LivingEnd
fo_poozle
E/C Lover
Axelsonfire
Smokey
Adorable_Crazy
starzsgirl
Stokes4george
FallenForFlack
Miss_Undercover
Hannah06_95
Wolverine_Eagle
NickyFan
Dragonfly

Could use some more, I'll give out cookies :p

I'll sign up tentatively. Also not sure if I'll be able to stay in b/c of time issues.

Ankeila
csifann1
shazza_018
DetHiggins
cathwillows
LivingEnd
fo_poozle
E/C Lover
Axelsonfire
Smokey
Adorable_Crazy
starzsgirl
Stokes4george
FallenForFlack
Miss_Undercover
Hannah06_95
Wolverine_Eagle
NickyFan
Dragonfly
happyharper13

So far we have 20 participants, we could definitely use some more, to make it as competitive as it can be :) I will leave sign ups open until Monday, so if you're interested and haven't signed up please sign up :)

Wow sign ups are still up? Well I probably shouldn't but I guess you can add me to that list. :D

Re: Misc LIMS #2: Challenge 1 - Zac Efron

Alright you guys here's the first challenge :D This LIMS, we will be using TV/Shows, Actors/Actresses, Musicians and Movies. I put a handful of actors/actresses into this application I have on my Droid phone and came up with the first challenge.

The challenges will go like this
Actor / Actress / TV Show / Musician / Movie ...

TalkCSI Misc LIMS 2: Challenge 1 - Zac Efron

Restrictions: "No Text"

-----

In this challenge you are not allowed to use text. Brushes/tiny text are still allowed.

Pictures:

Rules:
~ This is an anonymous challenge do not post your icon anywhere else until the challenge is over.
~ Your icon must not exceed 100x100px. It should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
~ You must use only the images provided
~ No animations will be permitted.
~ Submit your icon by sending me (Teddy Bear Dr.) a PM with the subject line Misc Lims Zac Efron or similar.
~ If you are unable to send PM's, you may use the hotmail address in my profile. Just include TalkCSI in the subject so it doesn't go in the junk folder
~ You may submit only ONE icon
~ If you wish to use your free pass for this round, you MUST send me a PM to let me know. Otherwise it won't count, and you will be disqualified.
~ The deadline for submissions will be Friday Friday, March 19, 2010. No extensions will be given. (But as you all know when I ran the last LIMS, if something comes up and you give me a heads up, I'll work something out. I'll also give midweek reminders for those who have let sent in an entry)

Most Importantly, have fun!

Signups are still open until the due date of the icons!

* anyone have a suggestion for a good challenge maker's award? Seriously Wicked doesn't seem to fit my new name :lol: *

Last edited:
Back