I Have A CSI Music question.

I didn't notice this until now, when I searched through the forums for all my previous posts. If you'd posted under your own name afterwards instead of just editing my post, I would have noticed and not done it again.

I feel suitably shamed. Thanks for that.

Last edited:
First of all - I'm sorry if this was mentioned earlier.
Does anyone know what song is played in ep Inside the Box (3x23) when Al extracts the bullet from the detective (starts around 9 minutes into the show, and ends around 10 mins, when Griss watches the surveilance tapes). I couldn't find it, and it doesn't seem to be 'the regular music of the show', more a song.

I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Can anyone tell me the name of the piano piece played over the opening sequence of 'Gum Drops' (6x5 from the original series)? The director's commentary says it's by Tosca, but they don't say WHICH piece by Tosca!

If anyone knows the song played during the "Pot of Gold" autopsy on CSI NY, please let me know. I already downloaded "What Lies Beneath" by Days of Ruin, but that turned out to be the wrong song.

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in CSI LV episode "Scuba Doobie Doo" where Warrick and Sara are in the garage with saws?

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in CSI LV episode "Scuba Doobie Doo" where Warrick and Sara are in the garage with saws?

"Judas" by Charlatans

Does anyone know the name of the song played at the beginning of "The Panty Sniffer" when Cath is walking through the hotel?

Thanks, Spasm!

I've only been able to find it on one site and its too expensive. iTunes doesn't have it. It's not even listed on The Crystal Method's website. :scream:

Last edited:
It's only on the album 'Divided By Night (Special Edition)' - I got the track from Napster if that helps? They've also got 'Drown In The Now (South Central Remix)' by the same band, which was the song playing at the rave at the end of the episode.

Back