NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide Online

What's Next for NCIS: Los Angeles Following Dom's Departure?

NCIS: Los Angeles'last episode shocked fans when the hour ended without solving the abduction of rookie agent Dom Vaile (Adam Jamal Craig).

"I didn't know it was going to happen; I was surprised," Daniela Ruah tells TVGuide.com. "But just like on the original NCIS, you never know who's going to stay and who's going to go. For the audience, it's crazy and keeps people hooked on. For [the cast], it can be a little scary here and there."

So what are we to make of the jaw-dropping twist?

Executive producer Shane Brennan has confirmed that Craig will no longer be a regular part of the cast. But there's no reason (yet) to give up hope for Dom's survival.

"We didn't lose him yet; he's missing," LL Cool J stresses. "I really don't know [what's going to happen]. He's missing and we'll keep looking for him. I think it will continuously be addressed on the show."

Indeed, the team's search for Dom and the story line's ultimate resolution will play out through the remainder of the season. In the meantime, the team will have to find a way to focus on more pressing matters, including a potential outbreak of botulinum toxin in Tuesday's episode (9/8c, CBS).

"We learn that it's actually the deadliest substance known to man," Ruah says. "It's pretty shocking, considering in Hollywood, everyone injects Botox into their face. It paralyzes the nerves and muscles, so if you breathe it in, it paralyzes your respiratory system and you die. It's a very risky substance to be working with, and I think it gives the story a real oomph."

Even with the work, each team member is all going to suffer with Dom's loss in his or her own way. "Even though Kensi is a tomboy and she's tough, she's still a woman. Inevitably, there's this sisterly or maternal something in her that worries for Dom," Ruah says. "I think it's instinct. She's just very protective over him. I think Kensi becomes a little more emotional [than usual].

And if viewers can't shake the sadness over Dom's unresolved fate, Ruah thinks she knows what will cheer some of them up. "We're searching for this guy at the Beverly Center, and the time is ticking. And for the ladies out there who might find it amusing. LL and Chris [O'Donnell] end up in the fountain. Together.

"That could be appealing to the ladies, I don't know," Ruah jokes.

Okay not so mad at them (ie see italics). BTW Youtube vid Promo of LD50

2. Destiny

I'll miss Dom on NCIS: Los Angeles. How is it going to affect the team members? — Christine

ADAM:
    Daniela Ruah says her character will become a little more vulnerable. But don't expect to see the tomboy in her go away, especially in the romance department. "Considering how difficult and independent she is, she's going to have to be swept off her feet somehow," she says. "For someone to break this hard outer core, he's going to have to drill away for a consistent amount of time to crack her open." (Is it getting hot in here... or is it just all that drilling?) Sex aside, she's going to need someone to lean on when she gets shot in an upcoming episode.

3. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

!This episode looks intense so don't miss it!

NCIS SPECIAL AGENT KENSI BLYE IS SHOT DURING A BANK HEIST, ON "NCIS: LOS ANGELES," TUESDAY, FEB. 9 "The Bank Job" - While opening a safety deposit box at a local bank, NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye is shot after three armed assailants enter and hold everyone in the building hostage, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, Feb. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

NCIS Special Agent
    G. Callen............................... Chris O'Donnell
    NCIS Special Agent
    Sam Hanna................................. LL COOL J
    Henrietta "Hetty"
    Lange........................................... Linda Hunt
    Operational Psychologist
    Nate Getz................................. Peter Cambor
    NCIS Special Agent
    Kensi Blye ............................... Daniela Ruah

Tech Operator
    Eric Beal.............................Barrett Foa

GUEST CAST:

Special Agent Mike Renko......Brian Avers
    LAPD Detective
    Matt Bernhart......................Devon Sawa
    Damien Salerno...............Brian Goodman
    Mick Benelli...........................Mac Brandt
    Connor Lavery................Scott Alan Smith
    Curtis Lacross......................Ian Harding
    DIRECTED BY: Terrence O'Hara

WRITTEN BY: Dave Kalstein

here's a link to the pictures:
    http://www.tv.com/ncis-los-angeles/show/76607/viewer.html?flag=1&i=97&gri=76607&grti=101&tag=;viewer

and a link to the promo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBKcWHYba3U

4. Destiny

Will Nate ever get a juicy story line on NCIS: Los Angeles?

ADAM: Peter Cambor tells us his character will get to work in the field in an upcoming episode that deals with a potential suicide. "He's not the most adept agent on his feet. He's not even an agent, but I think deep down he wants to be," Cambor says. "He kind of takes [the opportunity] to heart and gets a little too excited about being out in the field. There's a childish part of Nate that thinks being an NCIS agent is about cops and robbers."

:wtf: :shifty: :eek:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

G: Looks like Jeffrey Dahmer's evidence box. :lol: (about Kensi's box of stuff)

Suspect: Nice... a nurse who wears leather. I guess I made it to Heaven after all.
    Kensi: I need to talk to you.
    Suspect: You're not the cop who shot me.
    Kensi: No, you wouldn't be here if I were.
    Suspect: My kind of girl.

Good grief that gun is almost as big as Hetty. :lol:

:lol: at Sam and G about the MJ glove.

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

For the first time, I actually enjoyed a full episode of this show. I loved the personal aspects of Kensi's life revealed (i.e. her father). Loved the bank heist set-up. I figured something was off from the start when Kensi decided to take out all of the 'bank robbers' by herself, because that would be stupid - and pretty much a suicide attempt, even if she is properly trained for it. I also loved how they fast-forwarded through the opening scene later in the episode when the timeline caught back up to being current.

Plus, I never realized just how much Daniela Ruah looks like Sandra Bullock.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  7. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

I tried watching this show it was great I might watch more of it

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Next episode:
    THE NCIS TEAM DISCOVERS THAT AN APPARENT SUICIDE CASE MAY BE MURDER AND A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY, ON "NCIS: LOS ANGELES," TUESDAY, MARCH 2 "Chinatown" - The death of a lieutenant commander appears to be suicide but the NCIS team uncovers evidence corresponding to murder. Also, Operational Psychologist Nate Getz joins Special Agent Kensi Blye in the field, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, March 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

NCIS Special AgentG. Callen................................. Chris O'Donnell
    NCIS Special AgentSam Hanna................................... LL COOL J
    Henrietta "Hetty" Lange................... Linda Hunt
    Operational Psychologist Nate Getz.................................. Peter Cambor
    NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye................................... Daniela Ruah
    Tech Operator Eric Beal.........Barrett Foa

GUEST CAST:

Jun Lee....................................Tzi Ma
    Ming Lee ...........................Elizabeth Sung
    Jane Lee/Lipsger....................Angela Oh
    Nave Lieutenant Commander
    Vic Stearnard.............James Harvey Ward
    Xue-Li................................Elaine Kao
    Bobby Tang....................Fernando Chien
    Hot Girl.........................Rachel Sterling
    Bride.............................Lindsay Taylor
    Video Girl................Katerina Mikailenko

Episode after the top one:
    WHILE INVESTIGATING THE DEATH OF AN UNDERGROUND STREET RACER, THE NCIS TEAM FINDS EXPERIMENTAL NAVY HARDWARE IN THE DECEASED SAILOR'S CAR, ON "NCIS: LOS ANGELES," TUESDAY, MARCH 9 "Full Throttle" - After a sailor is killed during an underground street race, the NCIS team determines that his car had been sabotaged and contained confidential Navy equipment. Meanwhile, Callen is forced to take traffic school, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, March 9 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

NCIS Special Agent
    G. Callen................................. Chris O'Donnell
    NCIS Special Agent
    Sam Hanna................................... LL COOL J
    Henrietta "Hetty" Lange................... Linda Hunt
    Operational Psychologist
    Nate Getz.................................. Peter Cambor
    NCIS Special Agent
    Kensi Blye................................... Daniela Ruah

Tech Operator Eric Beal.........Barrett Foa

GUEST CAST:

Allison Pritchett/Allysia
    Takada................................ Dichen Lachman
    Angela Rush ..........Scout Taylor-Compton
    Keith Rush....................Jake McLaughlin

Navy Commander
    Garrison Timmons.................. David Andriole
    Omar Alvares.....................Walter Perez
    Mr. Loobertz......................Lew Temple
    Johanna........................Helena Mattsson

9. hotspot

hotspot Hit and Run

My online friend got me into watching the show, and it's pretty cool.

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Go figure! I love NCIS: LA but I haven't been able to get into NCIS. :lol:

The CBS Early Show did one of those all to short interviews with Chris O'Donnell this morning. :) (I do wish they did less so these would be longer than 4 - 5 minutes!)

Chris O'Donnell (That is a CBS link so I don't believe those of you outside the US can get it - sorry! :()

Susan

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

The TV and video gods are with me today because I was able to see it :)

I like the fact that they've been picked up for a second season.

12. Destiny

Okay Nate is really funny, you gotta love the guy, he is trying so hard that he is trying to hard. He so wants respect of being more then the head shrink, he see's what he thinks is this vast world that he just wants to be apart of it. The problem is he isn't that guy. But he does great comedy for the show. :lol:

AWWWW They mentioned Dom not once, not twice, but THREE times (or did I miss on in that count) that is so cool including how long he has been missing, how they aren't giving up until they either get him back, or give his family closure, how their emotions are still raw from it all.

They kept the balance again and a great episode A- (I don't like that sam was bit or G was hit, or that poor nate was shown reality. :( :lol:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

NCIS: LA is cool! For me, the show has lots of energy and humor. It's a little bit different from NCIS that's why watching them back-to-back is not a problem. The best episode so far is 'The Bank Job'. I like how they fool me about Kensi being shot by the 'thieves'.Sam and G have chemistry together.

14. hammer

hammer Dead on Arrival

I have watched some episodes of this series. it is good show. But due to lack of time I have not watched it regularly.

15. Noel_687

Noel_687 Dead on Arrival

I was mad when kensi got shot but as they showed it again at the end i was like that looks like paint..

I don't watch this show on a regular basis but it's pretty good.