CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Thanks Perl these pics are great

I'm part of those who don't see any chemistry between Mac and Stella so I will wait untill it's air to get my opinion on the new "Mac's new love interest".

About Danny chasing with Don, I wonder what's Danny holding in his right hand ??? Maybe a new badge ??? it's black, it's small, so is it possible Danny told about his stolen badge and he's got a new one????

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Excellent question about danny's pain. I would know if he still suffers from the back.

3. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Maybe they just dropped that storyline as well. :rolleyes:

Eddie's not leaving! Eddie's not leaving! Thanks Laura Bell. :D:D:D

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

my thoughts exactly!

5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

NAW! I'm rooting for Mac/Mädchen Amick :lol:

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Flack-Angell, wow, what a great video, thanks!
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I love your video, very beautiful video.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Bravissimo! love your video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.17 Pot of Gold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Merci Perl! :D

Is he Eriq LaSalle or my eyes are deceiving me? :D

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Merci perlnoir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

OMG! Is that Eriq LaSalle from ER in those photos?

I feel I need to explain my earlier comment (about the pics of Mac and Aubrey) because I honestly feel like that comment was misunderstood/misinterpreted.

Quoting my earlier post for reference:

I put the laughing smilie there because I was making a bit of a joke. :lol: But, I was also strictly speaking of the pictures alone. Only the pictures. I never meant that they wouldn't have chemistry on screen. My comments were isolated ONLY to the pictures. I was not making an assumption of how it will play out on screen. Sorry for the confusion or misunderstanding. I didn't say "they don't have chemistry in the pics, so they won't have any on the show". I said "I can't see any chemistry in the pics, but maybe it will translate better on screen". I honestly don't see why that was unclear and why anyone thought I was saying they wouldn't have any on screen. :confused: But I guess it's my fault because I should have made myself clearer. :lol: So, my apologies. What I actually meant was, I don't see the chemistry in the photos, but that doesn't mean that Mac and Aubrey won't have chemistry on-screen. Sometimes I'm in a hurry when posting and my thoughts don't come out as planned or they way they sound in my head. :lol: So again, I apologize. Sometimes when two people are in photos together, the chemistry shows through even in the photos. But sometimes it doesn't in still photos, but the chemistry on screen is there tenfold. And sometimes there's chemistry in photos, but no romantic chemistry on-screen. It's just a weird thing that sometimes happens and is completely unexplainable. Which will be the case with Mac/Aubrey, I don't know. I will wait and see. :)

I've stated before that I actually happen to like the actress playing Aubrey. I may be a M/S shipper, but I don't feel that they should be together pronto (I honestly feel that they should wait until the last season or the last episode of the show) and I do not feel that anyone else who dares to date them is an evil beast from Hell. :lol: Nor do I instantly hold anything against anyone else who dates either one of them. I honestly do not mind Mac and/or Stella having another love interest (providing that it's not someone in the main cast ie the opening credits with the theme song). I have nothing against the Aubrey character. If there's chemistry there on screen between the two of them, then great. I'll be fine with it. If there's not chemistry then I'm probably going to be a bit annoyed (because the scenes will feel forced). :lol: But, Madchen Amick is a very talented actress, so it should be fine. I will wait and see. :)

As for Mac having to choose between two women: the only thing that bothers me about that is that I fear the other woman may be Peyton. And that's something that I do NOT want. I liked her at first, but after the whole note thing, I want nothing more to do with the character and it would be something that I would hate if Mac even pondered going back to her after that. Unless you fear that the person you're trying to break up with has stalker/violent tendencies, you should not break up with them through a freaking letter IMO. That's the only reason I no longer can stand Peyton. They'd have to come up with a darn good reason for her writing that letter to make me not be upset with her anymore. Like she was held captive and forced to write the letter or something like that. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  13. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

^Well, that St. Patrick’s Day episode certainly will be colorful. Looks like it could be fun, too.

Also, looks like Mac and Aubrey actually might be on a date in this episode, so maybe they are moving the relationship along to get to some stage before the finale. I’ll be curious to see what type of personality Aubrey has – hopefully something more in between that of Peyton and Gillian.

To me canon and subtext are related. I think of canon as the explicit actions, events, spoken words, etc. shown onscreen, while subtext is the underlying meaning (often implied and unspoken) that viewers assign to the canon. Some people see teasing, handholding, hugs, and so on as entirely consistent with friendship and that is the meaning they assign to it; whereas, others see it as possibly having a romantic context. That’s the type of difference I was referring to earlier.

That aside, what seems relevant to this thread is how the existing canon (and any associated subtext) relates to future canon, which is yet to unfold. One POV may be that Mac and Stella’s relationship is a friendship – they behave as friends; therefore, Stella doesn’t (or can’t) have romantic feelings for Mac. Another possible POV is that Mac and Stella’s relationship is a friendship – they behave as friends but sometimes there's a hint of more; therefore, Stella could have romantic feelings for Mac. Which one is correct? Well, that remains to be seen, depending on what the writers plan to do with the two. Canon continues (or evolves) as the show goes on, and sometimes even changes the perspective on what has come before. So we’ll have to wait and see whether these recent spoilers (1) refer to Stella and (2) actually foretell a change to the canon re: Mac and Stella’s relationship.

14. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

What video? :confused:

IN TOPIC:

Still rooting for Mac/Mädchen Amick! And those pics look A-W-E-S-O-M-E !

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Your link in your sign

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.