CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

I was so sad at this news and had to find out if it was true or not so I emailed the guy (Matt i believe his name is) from the website Fancast and he put my question in his spoliers report this week, so here is what he has to say about the Eddie Cahill rumor

I heard that Eddie Cahill, who plays Det. Don Flack on ‘CSI: NY,’ has been cast in a new pilot about lawyers. Is that true? Is he leaving ‘CSI: NY’? Please, please tell me, I need to know! – Laura
This development season does seem to be claiming a lot of otherwise employed actors – ’24’s Katee Sackhoff, ‘Scrubs’ Donald Faison and ‘Better Off Ted’s Jay Harrington, to name just a few. Cahill, however, is not one of them. The rumor is “definitely not true,” his rep tells me.

So according to Eddie rep this isnt true so thats great news!!! if you want to read the rest of his spolier update you can go to
http://www.fancast.com/blogs/category/matts-tv-news/

Don't want to be all "oh thank God", because it would've been a great opportunity for Cahill, and he totally should be the lead in a show someday...but, oh thank God. :lol: Thanks for this, it made my day! I'm glad he's not leaving.

Thanks Laura Bell!!!!!!!!!! :D I am glad we will have Donnie and hopefully it will be until the end of CSI NY :D

Some comments above mentioned the Danny-Flack interaction and i was always amazed how it was never mentioned the juicy interaction between them on Grounds for Deception (I mean in the way they worked and made a team) and before Pay Up :D
We need more of that! :bolian::bolian::bolian: (Correct me but i can't remember something so juicy ever since;))

I'm glad Eddie's not leaving CSI: NY. :) Thanks for the info.

:scream: The day has come!:scream: (merci Perl!! :D )

A juicy stuff is Don and Danny working together:drool::drool::drool:

I can live without the "smiling" pictures:scream:

Debbs :p

Last edited:

Thanks for the pics Perlnoir!:thumbsup: ..Well Danny and Flack anyway:rolleyes:
So answer me this what the heck is Danny doing running around chasing Leprechauns without a badge?:confused:

That pic of Danny running looks kind of funny.

And why does that guy have his hand looped through Flack's arm? :guffaw:

Last edited:

In the last picture it looks like she is smiling because she is thinking how to introduce her fangs into Mac's silky neck skin

:p :p :p (sorry! i couldn't resist it:p )

I assume Danny & Flack are chasing someone there?

I love the jacket Carmine is wearing! Looks very good on him.

Leprechauns! Nice! Would it be the first episode with St-Patrick day as a background? I can't remember right now...

I'm relieved Eddie is not leaving because he's such a great part of the show and team, but it would have been nice to see him trying something else, don't get me wrong here ;) He's got enough talent to do whatever he wants.

Cannot wait for the Olympics to end so I can have my shows back... ;)

Eh... not too sure about that new gal, huh? I think the "decision" is clear already! :D

I'm amazed people can tell how the new girl will be with only still photos. :rolleyes: I personally will wait to actually see her act and interact with Gary before I make any decisions on her ability and their chemistry.

great pics love flack and danny working together looks like it will be a good episode

It will be amazing. St Patrick and Danny and Flack! :D

Btw wasn't Danny in pain? how can he run without having his back bothering him?

Last edited:

I'm amazed people can tell how the new girl will be with only still photos. :rolleyes: I personally will wait to actually see her act and interact with Gary before I make any decisions on her ability and their chemistry.

Thank you. I agree;) how can people make the assumpsion that they have no chem or interact well together based on a still photo. :rolleyes: I am open to seeing her and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back