Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brooklyn_Girl30

Brooklyn_Girl30 Dead on Arrival

Great Actor, Love Flack.

But He Seemed a Bit Peculiar in "Sanguine Love". Or Maybe It Was Me.

But Anyway, I think Flack Needs a Good Story-line Right About Now, Maybe Catch Up on Unfinished Storylines with Him, Add New Material.

2. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I agree, he needs some new material :) And maybe a new girl... sometime... ;)

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

No, I don't think Flack needs a new girlfriend. I really liked Angell, so it would just be weird. And I don't think he would forget her so easily. He has had huge problems trying to move on and work again, so getting a new girlfriend anytime soon seems unrealistic at the moment. But I agree, he needs more material and new challenges.

4. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I'm with you guys about the new material. Eddie mentioned (or hinted) that Flack got all he could get for S6 after his face off with Mac... and I think that sucks. There's got to be something else for him!!! It can't just end with "I got Mac's benediction, I'm saved" lol I'd be able to like the idea of a new girl if it would end with Flack realizing that he's not quite over the pain just yet. Something like that... I don't know. But it seems very unlikely since Mac will have new love interest, Hawkes is supposed to get some and Adam too...:shifty:

5. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

I’d like to see Flack on the one year anniversary of Angel’s passing. Having him meet with her dad or family, and have Don tell them everything that he has been going through past year including what he did to that fellow who killed Angel.

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Ohhhhhh that would be very neat and interesting, Chuchmouse!!! Specially that Angell's dad is a (retired) detective.... could lead to interesting development! Great thinking :D

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Cyn-B-Demented

Looks like everyone wants some love this season, but not many have gotten it so far. I am still waiting for Sheldon and Adam's love interests. Where are the women?
    As I said earlier, it would be hard for me to imagine Flack with someone new as he has had problems since Angell died. But your idea was good, as he can try to move on with someone new until he realizes that he is not over the pain yet.

Where have you heard/read that Eddie mentioned/hinted that Flack got all he could get for S6 after his face off with Mac?

Churchmouse;

I agree with Cyn here. It was an awesome idea. Especially as he didn't dare visit her family when she had her birthday (well, the family wanted to celebrate it with dinner that day, even if she has passed away). And Flack has tried to avoid talking to her dad, even if he doesn't mind it. He just finds it difficult.

8. Cyn-B-Demented

It was the interview Kristin (Top41) made with him recently.

I was very disappointed to hear that after all the waiting and speculations (not to mention the spoilers) we already saw all that was in store for Flack this season :wtf:. It's such a waste of good material, moments, storylines... It would have been great to dig deeper in his emotions and confusion. I hardly believe he's fine with himself just because he talked to Mac. There's still a lot on his mind regarding what he did that makes him wonder just what kind of person he is, WHO is he. In the snap of a finger, his life went from bad to total shit storm. Even Eddie plays him in that kind of perspective too, no? Maybe we'll have to wait for S7. But I like how his friendship with Danny is altered due to all the events. It makes things more realistic.

Hahaha :lol: Exactly!!! We had a cute Smacked moment in Formula, but I'm still waiting for that new love interest for Mac :)rolleyes:) and if Hawkes or Adam don't get any love interest, TPTB will have some serious explaining to do! I'll demand answers and justifications :lol: Both Hill and AJ were excited about it. I'd be sad for them if they don't get that material this season lol

9. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

for flack having a girl i think angells old job should be filled by another women cop and start something there but on the other hand that might be akward

10. Cyn-B-Demented

I don't know about another woman cop :confused: For one, I'd feel it would be a parody of Angell. Second, it would feel deja-vu all over again. Though they don't have to be partners and whatnot... And Flack seems to be the only one who has a life so I don't see why he couldn't find someone outside of work? And would he feel ready to date someone who has the same job risks as his deceased girlfriend (would he worry too much about her, would he be paranoid, etc.)? The possibilities for Flack are very interesting, though. His character can go in different, multiple directions. And I think that's why I love the character so much, there's great potential no matter what the story line. And you just know Eddie will be able to handle the material 100%!

11. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Victim

Agree with all :thumbsup: There are so many things they could do with his character - more Sam for one. Let's meet dad for another. And yes, Eddie would be terrific with any storyline they develop.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I finally watched The Narrows last night with Eddie. He did a great job. Not a real big part but a great job. He'll always be Flack to me now, lol!

13. lal

lal Pathologist

I always thinks the same everytime i see him in Friends :)

14. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

^ Same here! :lol:

Right after the olympic hockey, USA vs. Canada, I was listening to the bbc world service and Jim Craig was doing an interview. So I dusted my beloved Miracle dvd and rewatched the film. :)

I didn't know that Eddie didn't actually do the ice action scenes. Some other guy did it. :lol:

15. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

If I remember correctly Eddie did an interview about Miracle, and he said most of what we saw was him. So, there must have been a double for some things. If you just do a search on the net with Eddie and Miracle for the subject you should find it.

To tell you the truth I’d love to see CSI NY do and episode with Eddie playing hockey. I pretty sure he wouldn’t say no to that. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.