Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yes because of the olimpics we will not have another new episode next week but a rerun. March 3rd will be the next new one.:)
    I hope they take Smack slow and as far as the spoilers they have irritated me in the past:rolleyes: But we will find out what is next for Mac and Stella soon! One thing we do know it sounds like the "new girlfriend" is already being fazed out!:thumbsup:
    And a very warm WELCOME TO MELINA STELLA FAN!

Thanks Asprine!:thumbsup: Your talent knows no bounds, the wallpaper is beautiful!!:thumbsup:

2. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,
    Spoiler promising ... but keeping your feet on the ground ... and see what happens. But with the heart in his hand. Definitely my hopes will be renewed. In all seasons the moments between them that I like best is the episode 5x24 - Grounds For Deception. The entire final scene is very beautiful. so that part is no comment 'Stella read Mac's coffee grounds, and grounds to say that the soul of the Mac is troubled and that he owes to a woman who was an emblem of Stella. Stella, then comments on how lucky you are that have the Mac in your life "

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! Welcome to our new member of this crazy Family :D (I am studying Nutrition and reading Psychology. This Family IS crazy:lol:)

I think spoilers are truly juicy but we need to keep in mind several things so we can't celebrate beforehand;) we need to wait and see what our writers have under their sleeves:thumbsup: for us

I have been making jokes about The Chosen One:lol: but even if it is our Stella, we need to think we would have more of CSI NY so it's very clear we won't have a marriage at the end of Season 6:p

so stay quiet, enjoy the time and wait what it's coming up next for us:p

happy Sunday

Debbs;)

4. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I think you're right about the no marriage thing. I think, maybe they're going the Sara/Grissom route. I mentioned it, in the spoiler thread i think. That if it is Stella they're probably gonna have Mac say something about them working together and how it's not gonna work out between them. But I have to keep my hopes up, otherwise I will go to boredom hell during my studies... :D

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Engle! :D if any of them have to say something i truly hope is Stella. She has waited more than enough time for him :D Anyway i think they could create "tension" between Mac and Stella leaving people seating "on the edge" but always having them working together as usual but also having both of them struggling against their own emotions :D

That would be sooooooo cooolllll Of course, it would be nice if we had at least one kiss in Season 7 :D they could be tormented by the memory of that kiss. Because if they kiss and then nothing happens to them, what's the purpose of the kiss?:confused: If there is a kiss, a change must be shown in them!!!!

6. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

a marriage? and here i thought i'd be blown away, literally, with a simple kiss -to notice, not a peck on the cheek a REAL kiss, you know what i mean, right?;)- :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: asking for a marriage i think is pushing our luck...maybe in season...oh i dunno...9/10?? that would give us 3/4 seasons full of Mac and Stella moments :D:D:D;););) *daydreams*

anyway you're right we don't know for sure if it'll be our beloved Stella...what was the reply they gave us again?

"a familiar lady makes her feelings for him known" and it will be "shocking to fans"

as far as we know they could bring someone of the past seasons back...i'm not referring to V. here, was thinking maybe Jordan or Quinn even Jane for what we know...

and it's not that i don't want this mystery woman to be Stella, because believe me i REALLY DO, it's just that i don't wanna get disappointed once again....you know how TPTB likes to play mental games with our minds :klingon::klingon: like when the Ebola news came out (i made a big deal of it for nothing) or at the beginning of the season when they said Stella wouldn't stop at Adam in the 'men deparment'....i'm just afraid that if i expect too much out of this i'll be even more angry/mad/disappointed/sad if it turns out to be nothing or even more dreadful, yet almost impossible, if Mac makes the wrong decision...

humpf...what is it that Mac said? "Nobody knows what the future holds."

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Marta, Marta, carissima it was just a figurative speaking!:lol: I know they are *not* going to that route in our season finale;) I was asking measure (yes, it's me:lol:) as long as we have many more seasons and more of Melina and Gary we can wait....for the marriage;) and maybe more :D

Anyway, a kiss would be nice but we need to be sure the show is picked up by CBS for more seasons! (I hope so. It would be really a mistake if they don't do that :D )

i think we have reached a point where our people have to choose but they can't play with Mac and Stella anymore. Either they put Mac and Stella sharing "something" (not necessarily going to the canon route but pretty close) or nothing happens at all but we need something for sure:drool:

btw i'd prefer marriage in S9 just to have the chance of getting Mini Mac later:lol: wouldn't be it perfect????????

;)

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I meant you know, since it is a woman that makes her feelings clear for him, he has to either choose Mädchen Amicks character, or said woman. If it is Stella I think, they're probably gonna brush us off with having him choose either none or Mädchen Amick's character, since him and Stella are working together, boss, subordinate whatever reason. I truly hope that doesn't happen though.

I would really love for them to kiss, and then leave it for at least a few episodes as if they both think 'this shouldn't happen' and then in the beginning of season 7, maybe, realize that 'okay, life's too short.' and then begin something. Or rather act on what they have had going on since god knows when. But I really hope that if they start something, they keep it subtle and doesn't overflow the show with M/S and D/L romance, family happy time thing. That's just my thoughts though.

Now it's back to my french essay. man, I'm glad I can go here to click off my head for a couple of minutes. :D

Engle :D

9. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Maybe, if it's Stella, it will be shocking to non-Smackie fans.:)
    For us, Smackies, it will be desirable and somewhere even logical...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

oooooooh!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: can't argue with that!!!

11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, just a short visit from me :D,

Well, I think if they say "shocking to fans", they really mean it, so it will be someone who comes really totally unexpected for all fans. And that´s why I don´t think it´s Stella, because that wouldn´t be shocking even for Non-Smackies, believe me :D.
    My guess remains it´ll be Ella.

Love and hugs to all :)

12. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,

Hope it's Stella. Because if not, my hopes for something to happen between Mac and Stella would be reduced to zero.

13. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

It will definitely be a slap in the face. But hopefully there are quite a few seasons yet to come, so hopefully we'll be lucky some day.

This is one of the moments where you really need Melina giving an interview and revealing just a tad more than she was supposed to. Like she might have done in a interview about the season 5 finale..

14. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

but we already know her feelings for him....i'll stick to Jordan although i SO hope to be wrong and that it'll be Stella :D

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well we know it is NOT Quinn! She revealed her feelings already and Mac said NOT!!!:guffaw:Maybe its PAM VEASEY!!!:lol: