Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! :D

Engle-->
    for God's sake! not Happy Family Show 2.0 :lol: I believe a kiss just to "set up" the future relationship is great if it happens :D I mean, we can't live always from "the air". We need something "solid":drool:A Desesperate kiss fits the picture:drool:

I wonder what would have happened if at the end of "Snow Day" we had had a hug and a KISS:drool: Probably it would have been considered the most perfect episode ever made:drool:

Obviously i don't expect a love statement and then the proposal (not right now anyway:lol:)after the kiss OF COURSE!:thumbsup:a little struggling against their feelings and a future conversations to decide if they want to change their relationship is ok
    Actually we need to think we are going to have more seasons ahead ( icross fingers for that. I love this show and i want it at the top!:thumbsup:)
    so we couldn't have the whole romantic picture (not inmediately). I wouldn't complain of course, but we have to priviledge the show first:) People have had enough with the Happy Family marital happiness :wtf:

NUT! you...ARE HERE:eek::lol:

Ella, well we know that gal already adored the ground where Mac stepped on. So not surprise to me NUT! :D

Nircelene-->
    i don't know if my hopes would be reduced. I only know it would be highly frustrating. Another missing chance!

Marta-->
    Oh please! i hope that happens! :D She should reveal something different than usual spoilers;) something about she understands feelings from different characters:drool:
    SilverKat-->
    more than desirable it would extremely satisfactory after such long time :D

Marta-->
    i am playful and even when i know they wouldn't never go there i am stick to L just for fun :D

Lori--->
    :lol: considering teh huga Fanlady base Mac has i wouldn't be surprised if Michele Obama or Liza Minelli could be considered too:lol:

Keep guessing;)

and take care dear people :)

Debbs

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh man, that just totally cracked me up!!:guffaw:Hey, that would be shocking.:lol: That's right...no to Quinn, no to Quinn.:p Well, if it's not Stella (gotta go wash my mouth out with soap for saying that lol), you think it could be Ella? I don't know, she just seems to be the one sticking out in my head right now. After all, she seemed to be pretty obsessed with Mac in a way that could come off as 'romantic' of sorts. Course to me, I thought she was nuts so I'm not sure how that would play out. Who knows?

3. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Ok, so safe to say it's not Adam LOL or Danny and FLack :p
    Well shocking? Hmmm well Lindsay? that's pretty shocking! ahhaha (seriously doubt it)
    well (continues in spoiler box)
    What's next for Mac and Stella on CSI: NY? They were so cute in the episode called "Second Chances." — Meg
    ADAM: Well, Mac is going to have some tough decisions in the love department. You see, just as soon as viewers get used to the idea of him and guest-star Madchen Amick settling into some kind of relationship, Mac will be forced to choose between her and another woman very well known to fans of the show. We know who, but we're not saying... yet. Hit the comments with your guesses.

If that's not a dead give away... then I don't know what is...
    The question is about Mac & Stella... and the very well known woman (to the fans of the show) could only mean the main characters right?

I really doubt the writers would drop another Adam bomb on us, cause that would only turn fans of the show away... and I think they've realized that.​

Either way if it's Stella or not... I think it's a good thing...to see the reactions from Mac and Stella.... and use that to create tension.

I think TENSION is the main keyword. The writers should make more use of it. When Mac was with Peyton, we didn't get enough of those scenes.
    It would make everything so much more interesting.

I would love to see Flack delivering his lines more too.
    eg.
    Sees Mac holding onto Stella's hand "Wow, seems like those Iphones really works huh?!
    Stella & Mac @ the same time :(Mac):It comes in handy (Stella):Yeah it works great ...(cut off by Flack)
    Flack: Whatcha think Stell? Do you think if I got one, Mac would entwine his fingers oh so protectively around mine while chasing down suspects? ;)

Stella and Mac comes back to realization to their current hand holding and Stella nearly drops her Iphone. :lol:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

CSI_H-->
    Ella? nah! i think she could have been an excellent character for another situation (like the one we had in Season 5. Simply brillant!:drool:)

Besides we already know she worshipped him:p I wouldn't feel any surprise:p

Id!!!!!! long time no see !:thumbsup:
    :D well i know i am joking when i suggest Lindsay:lol: I have strong and firm hopes on the Chosen One:drool:

exactly. It was curious how when V. Driscoll was around :angel: they never used the "tension" card or the "jealousy" card except back on Raising Shane. Darn! It was so perfect! :D We have never seen Stella's reaction to Mac's harem:lol:
    So for me this ocassion is PERFECT!;)

5. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Hey Debb!

It's been a long long while lol
    How are you?
    I've been a tad bit disappointed at the writers in general, and the whole Angell thing didn't help, so I went MIA :scream:
    Wished we got more eps like second chances and the last one. The racing scene was so sweet!

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yes!!! :D we need more "unoficcial" dates but specially the moment when Mac proposes them:lol: I mean, back in Recycling, it was quite strong the moment when he invited her:drool: but the "holding hands" moment is something we won't never forget:adore: of course we expect a "holding hand" moment in another circumstance too:p without the I Phone in the middle i mean :D

No, i am not dissapointed of our writers. They do know how to write Smacked, the big question is WHEN!:p

7. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

I will celebrate as soon as the spoilers come true! Haha!
    I'm excited for Mac and Stella! Eeeeeee!!!!!!!! ♥
    My favorite SMACKED episodes from this season are Death House and Second Chances! So much loooove! And of course! Formula! They should have extended the last scene! Haha!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:D :D :D They are mine too :D I love love LOVE that scene at the beginning of Second Chance because it was really natural and genuine the way Mac talked to her about Taylor Family Traditions :D
    And Stella's smile at the end was big enough to replace a lighthouse:lol: She is so adorable in love!:adore:

Back in The Formula what i really liked were the conversatiosn between both of them. It was like Mac can relax and show his real feelings about any situation instead of using a poker face in front of other people ;)

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

*Rushes in*

Hello Family!!!![​IMG]

What's up? I've been away for sometime cause I've been really busy with my studies...:rolleyes: Erm, still am but...:lol:

So what's happened between Smacked? :alienblush: I heard about the sweet scene in 'Formula' but is something else happened please fill me in! ;) I watched Formula's end and I couldn't help but smile the whole time. Mac and Stella are just perfect togerther if I didn't know that they're just 'friends' I'd have thought they are a couple. The way they talk and joke around was genuine and lovely not the mention the change of Mac! Whoa!:eek: He was so relaxed there and I'm sure Stella was the reason! :D and those little looks they gave each other....come on! They should stop circulating and tell each other how they feel. That's my opinion. ;)

I have a pic to post too.
    [​IMG]
    I can feel A LOT OF [​IMG] in the air.... :D

Now a book calls to me! [​IMG] See ya! :lol:

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

You mean V.D.!:lol: When Mac had V.D. in season three!!!:guffaw:All this speculation about a "new love" has me feeling pretty frisky! I grow weary of waiting for a new episode and have need to entertain myself!:lol:

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

so who's left?

no Ella, no Quinn, no Virus, for sure no Ebola, doubtful Jordan, Linds is out of the equation, Jane went MIA after season 3 if i remember correctly...who is missing?

:eek::wtf: oooooooooh there is that gal, the deputee inspector of season 5...but again i strongly doubt it'll be her....

said that, yeah it MUST be Stella ;););)

couldn't agree more, we don't need another soap-opera here...i'd be happy with a kiss for now, some struggling as you said, maybe even a cliffhanger at the end of the season like Mac all serious alone with Stella in his office saying (after the kiss) :"We need to talk".........oooooooh if only :lol::lol::lol:

12. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

ok i haven't been here in awhile i've been trying to catch up but did i miss something what spoiler are ya'll talking about

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Sammie! :D

Thanks for the pic. It's so lovely :D Well, our Stella drives like crazy:eek: so i guess it didn't take much time to convince her to drive that car:lol:

Besides, I have mentioned this before: Mac could love waterfalls:lol: but he is very creative when it's needed:p:drool::drool::drool:

Dear Lori:thumbsup:

yes, and now we have a new lady i suppose we could call her D.V.D (Double V. Driscoll):guffaw:

Marta--->
    it sounds incredible good. However i wish Snow Day could be re done and we had-instead of V running like a crazy chicken towards Mac- the hug we will never forget:drool: and a KISS

Ohhhhhhhhh the best scene for sure!;)

CSImiamigirl--->
    it's the one referring Mac having to choose between his new girlfriend:p and a "very known lady to fans" We don't know whom he is going to choose and we are trying to find out the identity of this mysterious lady

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Yohoooo, LAMM :D,

Well, then just pretend you´re surprised when she´ll show up :lol:.
    Maybe she´s now more mature and grown up since she´s gone for this therapy and Mac discovers something new in her that eluded him before, but makes her now so appealing to him that he will be trapped between Ms. Doc and Ms. Loony, while Ms. Greek-Sex-Goddess is not in the game, because Mac´s taste in women is famously sick :D.

:lol: I´m sure this time TPTB won´t let Melina go to another talkshow before an important episode; they will take care that she´s sitting safely cuffed at home, lock the door and throw the key away :D.

Byyyyeeeeee :)

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NUT! naughty and funny NUT! :lol:

Naah NUT! :D what kind of scary movies have you been watching lately? "I know what you did last summer, NUT"?:lol: Ella was Baby Nit, no way Mac would pay attention to her:p

Poor Thing! now she is loony Nit?:lol: (nut you are mean;)) It wouldn't be a surprise NUT! She adored him (well it's Mac Taylor, how you wouldn't?;)) we knew that!

No, no! Probably we receive a HUGE surprise and VD comes back from London to NYC without scale:lol:

:D We need Melina freeeeee to talk freeely about the Season finale, NUT! Her little "slips of the tongue" are exquisite;)