Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I noticed that too! The music I think fit perfectly. Especially that good luck charm line :adore: This isn't the first time the music has implied the SMACkedness. Anyone remember a little scene at the end of Time's Up? That song fit the moment so well :adore: And of course, more recently, Calling All Angels at the end of Second Chances. Obviously, it had a big impact on SMACked since we named this thread after lyrics in the song. Whoever chooses the music for CSI:NY is trying to tell us something :)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Girls! Girls! read spoielrs READ SPOILERS READ SPOILERS READ SPOILERS READ SPOILERS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's official I AM DEAD

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

FOR SERIOUS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

OMG this had better be true and all my rationalizating of why it hasn't been, will be rendered completely obsolete!!! i'll tell you what though, if they're just yanking mac's chain around and doing this to prolong his angst, i'm going to be very very upset!!!! :censored::censored: this besides the obvious egregious act of stringing us along too!!! ok this would go WAY beyond stringing us along if it isn't true!!! :mad:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

seriously it sounds so incredible i can't believe it[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

besides it makes it more interesting

how they are going to make Mac chooses between that woman and Stella mou. I mean, when they are going to meet? 6.18? and when Mac will realize he need to choose[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

i am happy, can you tell? [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] < me for the last hour!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    i just had a thought!!! *dangerous, i know* :p methinks i sense our season finale?!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

omg omg omgo mg
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol::lol::lol: Rebekah, you are hilarious!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think the best way to describe me is this one

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

THAT'S ME!:lol:

i think you are right. It will be the finale because i assume that's the reason they didn't mention Stella 's name yet. We still need 7 episodes to go. DARN! why this season is so short?

love

Debbs[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

The best news to start a day!!! I hope they wouldn't end the season with cliffhanger...

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I was just telling the same to my sweet Asprine in the MSN:bolian:

The idea of a cliffhanger is very interesting because we would be talking the whole summer but the idea of a one shot epsiode is also highly exciting because we would know the end of the whole story ala Snow Day (well we knew everythign except the result of his trip to London:p

It's almost 4.30 and it's great![​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I'm lost for words, totally :eek:.... sorry... :eek::eek: this must be dream, right?? *faints* Omg, omg, omg, omg.... theybetternotmessthisup...
    OMFG
    ! :eek::eek::eek::eek: :adore::adore::adore::adore: :adore: :adore: :hugegrin: :hugegrin: *tries to stay calm... which almost isn't working*

11. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DREAMS DO COME TRUE HIP HIP HOORAYYYYYYYYYY. OMG IM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT. IM JUMPING AND CLAPPING AND QUITE POSSIBLY MAKING MY 6 YR OLD BROTHER VERY WORRIED ABOUT ME BUT WHO CARES THIS IS THE SHIPPY NEWS I'VE HEARD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I only slept 2 hours (Who cares? I still need to type things but my will is failing miserably)

EXACTLY! news are too good to be true!

we need to wait patiently :hugegrin:
    we need to stay calm :hugegrin:
    we need to reflect on this possible blessing :hugegrin:
    we need to keep sanes ourselves :hugegrin:

yeah, right! :hugegrin:

And in train of keeping the Mac/Stella 3 lines :hugegrin: i need to say i keep faith is Stella and nobody else like.....VIRUS! :hugegrin:

If she comes back she shows she didn't learn anything :hugegrin:

have a good day people

love

debbs

13. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

^^ I think she may have learnt. I thought she was a whiney baby but never had her down as stupid. I almos like the possiblilty of Quin or Gillian i liked them... but they are not as "well known" by fans. So that just leaves Stella. Hip Hip Hoorayyyyy!!! I really hope it is Stella though. I seriously cannot wait to see what happens. Its gonna kill me. I'm really dislike all the breaks inbetween episodes.

Im gonna keep my hopes quite low because I've been disappointed before and refuse to be dissappointed again.

14. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

It was our mental attack on TPTB that done it!!! ;-) The power of our thoughts, guys.... :-D

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I know I said I wouldn't read spoilers but because you guys seemed so excited I had to AND I'M HAPPY I DID!!!!

I so hope this is true!!!!! Oh this makes me so happy, it's not funny. I might now have to forgive TPTB for bringing in Ebola :p MIGHT.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

===

Just realized I need three lines so I'm going remind everyone of the last time a spoiler got us this excited. Stella going to Greece. I remember about 11 of us were in the "ER" Anyway, that turned out to be greater than we expected. Grounds for Deception was brilliant from start to finish. That last scene really got me, especially when she said "I don't need coffee grounds to know how lucky I am to have you in my life".During the whole episode, I wasn't speaking, which is rare because I often yell at the television :lol:. It was truly moving and I hope that this new episode will be too :)