Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Asprine: THANK YOU so very much for the pictures and dialogue! Your are and still remain the "Smackie tech queen"!:thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALINA!!!:)

The last time Stella was referred to as "Bonasara" it was in competition by the fire Nit! Her "so called" boyfriend. Maybe TPTB are giving us a little hint!:thumbsup: Just preparing myself for the upcoming "new love interest" and remembering "Virises" reaction when Mac pulled her hand away when Stella came down the hall. Wasnt a very happy Virus!!!:lol:

2. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

I'm sorry, but what is 'A-game'? English not my native language and I'm not sure I understand what that mean...

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Your A game means to bring the best preformance you have (do the best you can) like when you take a "test" and get an A+. It is a slang term for doing your best. Good enough to win!:thumbsup:

4. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

this ep really helps me out for a story i'm writing

5. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Now I understand.

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SMACKIES!!!:adore::adore::adore::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

7. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Happy Valentine's Day, Smacked Family! :adore:

Oh that was my favourite Virus scene! I loved Mac's facial expression, he seemed more than uncomfortable! :lol:

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

You're welcome, Lori, Debbie and Stardust. :)

Happy Valentines Day!
    I've posted a clip of Mac and Stella scenes from 6.15 - The Formula. You can find it here on YouTube!

:lol: From time to time, I would dig that episode out and watch that scene and laughs hardly at her. Can't help it. Just didn't like to see anyone to come in between Mac and Stella.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you sweetie for the vid :D and Happy valentine Day to all and Happy New year to Tiffany, my dear Kikii and you!!!!!! :D

it's my fav scene too . I wonder why:angel:

Maybe it was the fact Virus was jealous to death after that?:adore:

Maybe it was the fact Mac showed how much he cared for Stella?:adore:

Maybe it was because after that moment Virus and Mac broke?:angel:

who knows?:lol: The truth is we all feel alive evey time that scene is showed:bolian:

love to all

Debbs:p

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

My weekend of Love! Flowers and chocolates, lunch and the symphony! And what do I find at the end of it all? :thumbsup: Thanks Asprine for the wonderful "Valentine" clip your the sweetest Valentine of all!:)

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I'M SO SORRY i haven't been around lately, RL kinda kept me busy, but hey now i managed to catch up with the forum YAY!!:lol::lol:

anyway, my thoughts about The Formula: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: 'nuff said :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: c'mon they were SO darn adorable and cute and yes i dare to say in love....those looks, Mac sharing again a story of his past like he did in SC -come to think of it...he NEVER did that with Virus :bolian::bolian::bolian:*hint, hint*- so yes that epi made me a super happy SMacked shipper :D:D:D:D:D

oh and have i already mentioned that now i kinda pity Ebola?? i almost feel bad for her, she doesn't stand a chance....poor girl......NOT :rommie::rommie::rommie:

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Does anyone know the lyrics to the song they played when Mac and Stella started to race?

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Lori, the song they played when Mac and Stella starts to race is Trouble Comes Running by Spoon. Here's a link to the lyric: Trouble Comes Running by Spoon

It's one nice song. :)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwww thanks sweetie! :D It would be nice if we could have a special thread where all song lyrics are posted :D (Well i know it does exist the TV.com site but i always come here :D )

Marta carissima--->
    you are sooo right :D he enojyed those memories and the best: he enjoyed them SHARINg those with HER! not with any Virus (poor Bug haha)

darm storms are tormenting Buenos Aires again. It takes me a lot to connect :/

well, love to all

Debbs :D

15. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Hey Guys!!!

Yeah! I love this song!! AND Also, did anyone else notice that in the backround, when Stella was saying "Hey Mac, you ready?" (in the flashback) The lyrics said "She was my calm me down" and also, when they showed stella looking at Mac, the lyrics were "She was my good luck charm" I might just be totally crazy, but everytime I watch this, it pops up at me! I just thought it was cool...