Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

WTF?! 47+49+6=102! Maths fail! *is outraged*

As I told Deb via MSN the other day, I'm losing faith in the show, Smacked included. Right now, I'd rather they remain friends. They will for now, because, ahem... spoilers & stuff. However, I wish in the long run the writers could actually depict a couple that's not ill-fated or cheesy lovey-dovey. I can't quite see that happening, so I'll just ask for more Mac and Stella interaction, I like to see them working together, but I miss some of the "intimacy", those times in which one of them tells the other about their personal lives.

2. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Maybe this:
    http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi-ny/csi-ny-madchen-amick-snags-rec-33942.aspx

I voted there.

3. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I'm beginning to share feelings with Pleni that SMack has taking on water and is starting to sink into 30,000 feet of water. Just last night, I chose to watch my University basketball team rather than head home to watch CSI: NY.

It just feels like the fires of SMacked are either burning out, getting dimmer and dimmer, (Oxygen levels dropping) or a 400 foot tsunami of Gerrasera water (Stella/Gerrard) smashing onto the shoreline.

It's like it's supposed to be SMacked summer with the sunshine of Stella and the heat of Mac, instead, Stella shines at a low angle in the southwest and Arctic cold winter winds of Gerrard. So now, coming into my mind now, SMackees find themselves with the painful glare of the Stella Bonasera sun in their eyes, but also biting cold Gerrard winds from the north. (Think Wisconsin in January)

They might as well have continued with Adam/Stella as I was already starting to turn to that ship, as a lifeboat IMO.

What a squandered waste of potential that could've surpassed even GSR IMO.

4. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

HOPE DIE LAST *nods nods*

so i keep my finger crossed and i'll wait patiently for this Ebola thing to pass...after that TPTB only knows what can happen...and no i won't go check the spoiler thread, i'll just enjoy every episode hoping to get some SMacked moments before the end of the season :D and i'm sure there will be, i just know it!!

so don't give up hopes guys ;D

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thats it!!!Many Thanks!!:thumbsup:

Thats O.K.!:thumbsup: I checked it for you!:lol: And with what I read hope is a good thing!:)

6. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

guess what Smackies!!
    58% voted the idea of ebola being present as bad!!!

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

ahahahah!!!WAY TO GO!!! i'm wondering though why someone thought Ebola would be a good idea *glares TPTB*

LOL alright just gimme an heads up when i can pop the champagne :lol::lol::lol:

8. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

That 58% includes my vote too btw :)

9. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Hey Family!!! And Welcome Kaitlia:):)

I voted for ANTI-Ebola on Buddy TV:lol:...I just hope more people will vote for it, and the TPTB people see it and so I don't have to HATE their guts anymore:shifty:...

Anyways....I just saw the spoilers...and im in a much happier mood! I KNEW some old vius couldn't destroy Mac and Stella's relationship!!! Although I really want this Ebola thing to pass ASAP, and while it DOES last, I want to get as much SMacked as there possibly can be..... and ALSO as many chances to make fun of Ebola as possible...

I don't think I will give up on SMacked JUST YET......I was about one second away from TOTALLY giving up, before I regained hope (this happens alot these days)......

SMACKED WILL (I HOPE) LIVE ON:)

10. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

The poll as to whether having Ebola is a good or bad idea now stands at :
    37% good idea
    59% bad idea
    5% no idea

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya !!!
    I couldn't finish with Sanguine Love (And i was liking it a lot but i had to leave so i am trying to watch it again darn!)

I have voted and we are kicking a$$ ;)

And i won't comment spoilers. I want to be surprised and if i start speculating my imagination will start running as usual ;)

12. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Hi, guys!
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this count on that web site means absolutely nothing. - these are just numbers from the ceiling. :devil:
    I went there and made a simple experiment. Vote, then go to your browser control panel, find buddytv.com cookie and delete it. Then when you go again to this site, it will allow you to vote again. ;) So, I voted once, got two numbers "58% against, 17 votes made". Voted 20 times, got from 57 to 59% against, changing haphazardly, but it's always "17 votes made". :wtf: So, I don't think they even have a counter there, much less any chance whatsoever of any results going anywhere. :scream:

The spoilers.... anything remotely good is BEFORE Ebola. Nothing promising for Smacked afterwards. :devil: :(

So, family, if you really want TPTB to see the light and get a hint how much we hate this "new love interest" idea, you'd better go to the main discussion sub-forum and leave your opinion there - as comments for the spoilers, as remarks re Mac and Stella, as wishes for season 6 ending. If anybody is lurking there, it may give at least some hope. Because up to now the general feeling in this forum is "oh, fine, bring her in, gonna be great for Mac's character, for the story etc." :scream:

I so hate it when I can not do anything to change the events! :devil: :devil: :devil:

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Well, I just can't give up yet. I don't know, I guess I really am as stubborn as they say lol. I just find it hard to believe that all this won't pay off eventually. There's just been too many things said and done. It has to come full circle one way or the other.

I gotta say, I'm looking forward to next week's episode.:) Am I the only one that thinks Stella's gonna kick Mac's butt on the race track? Do you think he'd let her win? I bet she'd get more upset if he did that than letting her beat him fair and square.:lol:

14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Voted 61% Bad Idea ROFL!

I don't know I'm re watching earlier seasons and enjoying them a lot. So I think I shall stay there because I'm ticked off by the writers in season 6. They give us Death House and Second Chance and then act like those never happened. It's idiotic and unfair. So whatever will happen next I will probably suffer through it and keep on watching but that doesn't mean I like it. Also read spoilers, didn't seem like incident will initiate any SMack, rather brings up Ebola ( barf ).

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

But they are not going to tell us how Mac will react to Stellas demise or how the "girlfriend" (which we still have not seen for our selves because they love to "categorize" these guest stars as such... remember Gilian was suppose to be a love interest?) Any way it will be fun to see how Mac reacts to Stella and the "girlfriend" reacts to Macs reaction! (too much reaction going on! :lol: )No matter what happens, I find it hard to believe Mac after the second episode is falling all over himself in love... to "out of character" in my book!:thumbsup: